Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 512. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Why the price is only down ?

Because the miners are dumping and will loose out in the end.. The investors always gain.
Activity: 415
Price has dropped nicely, time to pick up some more.. Once the block reaches 10k there will be less in circulation. We are at 6627 about 1k per day and rising as more miners come in making the price drop. Then it will rise steadily as the coins are no longer mined.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
gonna line up some btc to pick up more whitecoin if it drops like that again
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
If that Mac wallet would work on Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.9) too that would be great.

+1
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If that Mac wallet would work on Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.9) too that would be great.
Activity: 280
time
waffle is going to destroy the price
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 448
Should go below 1000 Satoshi atleast.

I am not trying to FUD here. Initially I was interested in WC due to its name and hype along BC, but seems like WC dev is a joke.

No FUD taken, But you just remind me of that 10.000 BTC for Pizza guy years back.

Irrespective, BC team is better. That's indisputable. I believe in PoS coins and have both BC and WC. No harm in chasing success.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

I am not trying to FUD here. Initially I was interested in WC due to its name and hype along BC, but seems like WC dev is a joke.

No FUD taken, But you just remind me of that 10.000 BTC for Pizza guy years back.

Why do you think it's cheaper than BC? It should have been three times cheaper (because of larger supply) but it's almost 50 times cheaper. Of course, BC dev team is far far better. Look at their website and wallet to begin with.
Activity: 281

I don't think you guys can take the market churning. Turn off your computers and go away for three days. It will be more stable once in PoS stage.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Guys, if you don't have free BTC to buy now, then just HOLD. No needed to sell now, really. Profits will come soon, just belive in us and in the White.

N.
www.bitcoin.org
“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

― Warren Buffett
"It's probably not a good idea to buy when a 1 million white coin sell wall is chasing the market downwards" - Turtlehurricane

Someone with a sell wall just gave up and sold it all, it was a smaller one but knocked the market down to 1253 satoshis. Big 13 BTC sell wall keeps coming down.

Really Huh? then you should check again.

― Warren Buffett

With Waffle set to dump, it's only wise to let it crash a bit Smiley
www.bitcoin.org

― Warren Buffett
Activity: 182
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Big buy wall at 1276 satoshis was obliterated, waffle is not even doing this. They're about to dump more shortly though.

Everyone panicking now will also be panicking when price starts rising. Take your decisions with a cool head.
Indeed. 18 BTC of sell walls now, and waffle lurking in the background. It's a panic.

And there's what? 3.5 days to go still?
Jump to: