Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 510. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm watching sell orders and it seems a little bit messy ;p (Mintpal)

On poloniex, we can get about 411K for BTC7.1 and get the price at 2k( http://prntscr.com/3c0koe )

While, on Mintpal, with BTC7.1 we wouldn't push it near 1.5k satoshi.

So, for someone who has BTC to play, it's easy to spike the price up to 2k in less than 1 second.

I'm not sure what to do now Smiley I unloaded about 160k WC at 2.1k satoshi. Expected to see bottom at 1.2-1-3k on Mintpal, which is happening right now.

So confused with WC!

( Not spreading FUD nor trying to make anyone buy. Just saying what I see )

-TWC

Confirms are really quick so would someone not take advantage over the spread if that occurs?

Also pointless to pump while the Fairest Distribution of any coin is busy occuring right before our eyes. Smiley

WhiteCoinJesus

whitecoinjesus,

what's the official word for the multipool? can we get some clarity on it? thanks.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

On poloniex, we can get about 411K for BTC7.1 and get the price at 2k( http://prntscr.com/3c0koe )

So, for someone who has BTC to play, it's easy to spike the price up to 2k in less than 1 second.

I'm not sure what to do now Smiley I unloaded about 160k WC at 2.1k satoshi. Expected to see bottom at 1.2-1-3k on Mintpal, which is happening right now.

So confused with WC!

-TWC

Confirms are really quick so would someone not take advantage over the spread if that occurs?

Also pointless to pump while the Fairest Distribution of any coin is busy occuring right before our eyes. Smiley

WhiteCoinJesus
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

So confused with WC!

-TWC

i'm a little confused on the whitecoin multipool. should we be mining with chunkypools or coinking.io?
good luck  Wink

take advantage of the wafflepool dump while you can
Activity: 154
Can't help, you have to decide on your own I would say wait but that's just because I am waiting to get them cheap Grin.

Cheers!
Just buy and dont watch the price 3 days.if it reache 5k or more after POW it want metter 2 much if you buy in 1200 or 1500

nonsense, that is 25% profit less and if it reaches 5k it will matter a lot. I made the mistake of buying blackcoin when was in pow at 2500 while others buy later at 500, I now have 10k BC coins = 5 BTC, at 500 I would have 50k BC that is 25 BTC, tell me that doesn't matter now.

okay but that's a little extreme. your example is you paid 5x more from the bottom. 1200 to 1500 isn't nearly as huge of a difference compared to what you posted.

Yeah but 25% is still a lot and the lower the price the more it matters if there is a big jump later.

i agree, but of course there's the factor of not knowing what price it will go down to. you have to decide to buy at some point or risk the price rising too fast on you.

True that everyone is waiting until 1k to buy in so probably it will never get that low :p. I might be wrong though.

yeah i should have stuck with my instincts. i thought it could go this low but ended buying between 1300 and 1600 over the last 24 hours. i'm thinking of trading some other coin in for some btc to buy in at these prices, but i don't want to be too heavy on one coin.
Just buy and dont watch the price 3 days.if it reache 5k or more after POW it want metter 2 much if you buy in 1200 or 1500

nonsense, that is 25% profit less and if it reaches 5k it will matter a lot. I made the mistake of buying blackcoin when was in pow at 2500 while others buy later at 500, I now have 10k BC coins = 5 BTC, at 500 I would have 50k BC that is 25 BTC, tell me that doesn't matter now.

okay but that's a little extreme. your example is you paid 5x more from the bottom. 1200 to 1500 isn't nearly as huge of a difference compared to what you posted.

Yeah but 25% is still a lot and the lower the price the more it matters if there is a big jump later.

i agree, but of course there's the factor of not knowing what price it will go down to. you have to decide to buy at some point or risk the price rising too fast on you.

True that everyone is waiting until 1k to buy in so probably it will never get that low :p. I might be wrong though.

My average BC buy cost was 6600. 2500 you say? Bargain! Grin

Well I was lucky :p.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
So 100 pages just about price... Blackcoin had about 600pages just about development before price took off

Yes, are there any future developments on this coin. that we are aware of.

I must not agree. The coin is kinda young and it has big expectations because of BlackCoin history. We're working all the time, but it's not that easy. Look at that volume past few days and big players around here. Even when MP drops high ammount of WC, we're still in game. PoS is commin, we have MP by our side, this is goin to be a great Coin.

Read the ann, if you missed:
http://whitecoin.co/press.html

Also, more information about future projects will be announced soon.

N.

Activity: 196
it will rise to 2000 again ? i bought some wc's from 1900.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

My average BC buy cost was 6600. 2500 you say? Bargain! Grin
Hey Everyone.   

Instead of concentrating on the price today.  Go help the community a little bit. Smiley

Subscribe to the reddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteCoin  -  Moving to Reddit will help this community grow and stay on top of the game. By the time PoS kicks in we need a nice banner at the top, decide on a unicode, start some give aways and contests and grow a community that is not just bitcointalkers.  Lots of things to do to make White Coin  a success.

It is easy and you do not even need a email to register.

WhiteCoinJesus

i'm gonna check it out. not much of a reddit person, but maybe it's time i should be  Wink

Activity: 415
Would be nice if Whitecoin updated us with some information on future projects or at least update their website before pure POS.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Jump to: