Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 568. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
is this coin going to be non mineable like blackcoin?
Yes dude, 10000 blocks to mine now is 4287 block - http://wcbe.cipherpool.com/

yes no maybe so?  i need to know before i decide if i want to dump a bunch of BTC into this.

yeah the mining is over in 5 days

EXCELLENT! Cheesy
Yes dude, 10000 blocks to mine now is 4287 block - http://wcbe.cipherpool.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

yes no maybe so?  i need to know before i decide if i want to dump a bunch of BTC into this.

yeah the mining is over in 5 days

yes no maybe so?  i need to know before i decide if i want to dump a bunch of BTC into this.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
it's in the works, but the dev hasn't said much lately. someone said he is very active on IRC though, and will answer questions there. the multipool might be nearly done already, i don't know.

try and find out on the irc about it,... however if not we need to advertise on the main board or contact some very well known pool ops..

dedicatedpool has a lot of pools already would not take much for them to do it for us. However we can advertise. It really needs to be done today for max effect, waiting until after POW is done will lose a lot of momentum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo1.png
http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Root Server
- every min payout
- Fast email support
- only 1% Fee

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

Currently 1,4 gh/s

constantly blocks...join us or u will miss the train Cheesy
although if any pool OP stepped up and made the pool i'm sure it would be very profitable
it's in the works, but the dev hasn't said much lately. someone said he is very active on IRC though, and will answer questions there. the multipool might be nearly done already, i don't know.
Just bought 17,000 White Coins, bringing my total to 21,000  Cool

Incredibly cheap deals this morning on Poloniex.... I could easily double my money within a day.

once PoW is over in about 5 days, and the multipool goes up, you will make much more than double your money.
Yeah, we need to get that multipool going already. Then everyone with an ASIC can point their hash at White Coin

I agree, get a sha256 and x11 multipool going now, and scrypty one ready to roll 1 day before POW ends.... carry the momentum straight to a multipool.

I would get  a serious pool op onto this now and let them keep their 2 % fees.

Pool ops will be all over this opportunity

i never do this but you are so spot on that i have to............

+100000000000000000000

well we just have a couple of days really so we need to hit up some pool ops who can do this? who is there we know on the board that can get this set up asap and is reliable?

It needs to be done today really.

Maybe do some better Scrypt, SHA-256, X11, SHA-3, Scrypt-n, Scrypt-og in one multipool ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Just bought 17,000 White Coins, bringing my total to 21,000  Cool

Incredibly cheap deals this morning on Poloniex.... I could easily double my money within a day.

once PoW is over in about 5 days, and the multipool goes up, you will make much more than double your money.
Yeah, we need to get that multipool going already. Then everyone with an ASIC can point their hash at White Coin

I agree, get a sha256 and x11 multipool going now, and scrypty one ready to roll 1 day before POW ends.... carry the momentum straight to a multipool.

I would get  a serious pool op onto this now and let them keep their 2 % fees.

Pool ops will be all over this opportunity

i never do this but you are so spot on that i have to............

+100000000000000000000

well we just have a couple of days really so we need to hit up some pool ops who can do this? who is there we know on the board that can get this set up asap and is reliable?

It needs to be done today really.
Activity: 196
everyone chill, we all know what happens the first day a coin hits MP. Setting buy orders at 300 may be a good thing.
wonder what kind of volume we will see on a daily basis on mintpal? i bet it gets close to 1000 btc in volume the first day
Jump to: