Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 571. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
The Apocalypse is coming!
>buy BUY buy<
Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Why was Script chosen as the algo for PoW? The ASICs will therefore get the remaining 5000 blocks.

ASICs were around here for a long time. But that is probably 1.5ghash asic miner? its frightening  Sad

I dont think there is a single machine yet with that power. The guy probably has 7 or 8 250MHs workers. Maybe it is a manufacturer testing his machines, making some money in the process.

kncminer testing their machines probably xD but scrypt era is finally over i believe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How many workers does the pool allow and if you rent can you point 1.5Ghs rental power as a single miner to the pool?

You dont rent workers, just hash. And it represent as single miner. So yes, you can have 1.5GHs rental power on one miner or you can limit rental power for each order you make.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100

Why was Script chosen as the algo for PoW? The ASICs will therefore get the remaining 5000 blocks.

ASICs were around here for a long time. But that is probbaly 1.5ghash asic miner? its frightening  Sad
Sad thing was the Dev had it as scrypt and changed it to x11.  Then some how put it back to scrypt at launch.  I'm guessing he tried to put it as x11 and found out he didn't know what he was doing and than kept it as scrypt since that's how he got it from a fork of Blackcoin.  If this was an x11 coin things would be a lot different and probably better off
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Stop crying this are not ASICS, he just rented hash. Everyone could do that, even I did at the beggining. (with nicehash.com)

How many workers does the pool allow and if you rent can you point 1.5Ghs rental power as a single miner to the pool?
legendary

ASICs were around here for a long time. But that is probably 1.5ghash asic miner? its frightening  Sad

I dont think there is a single machine yet with that power. The guy probably has 7 or 8 250MHs workers. Maybe it is a manufacturer testing his machines, making some money in the process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Stop crying this are not ASICS, he just rented hash. Everyone could do that, even I did at the beggining. (with nicehash.com)
Activity: 308

ASICs were around here for a long time. But that is probbaly 1.5ghash asic miner? its frightening  Sad
legendary

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
price down and down....  dump began (this helps dump:  WhiteCoin wallet offline for maintenance)
legendary
When will the Bittrex wallet be active again?
Activity: 336
blackcoin is a good coin.

whitecoin will be a good coin too.

will whitecoin ever reach the price of blackcoin? probably not. but it will be close enough.
Activity: 301
Well you can't expect a newly released coin to be like blackcoin . This coin just came out , and I'm sure blackcoin hadn't that much support in its beginning days  Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
you all realise how retarded you sound right?

BlackCoin in it's 5th day of distribution had zero community, zero dev leadership, zero anything on the horizon. It was all done by the community of their own volition weeks after the PoW ended.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUFS =P

Well blackcoin didnt rush to mintcoin thread and start bashing it. Thing trolls of whitecoin are constantly doing.

Also lets be real the dev here doesnt give a fuck with his 2 million premined and i am sure he is already starting to sell them probably made a couple btc for now and waiting to hit mintpal to dump the rest. Bring his coin below 200 sat and see how much of a fuck he gives about making this coin grow.

It is doomed before it has even started.

fuck those 2m WC face to 300m coins totally
Jump to: