Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 569. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
its confirmed now ! mintpal shortly

twitter : That was a tougher hint than usual, but well done to those who guessed WhiteCoin (WC). We will be adding the market very soon.
Activity: 476
Gone......
That was a tougher hint than usual, but well done to those who guessed WhiteCoin (WC). We will be adding the market very soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yeah WC will be on mintpal soon > https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/status/457139111959465984

Goodbye all morons who are selling WC, HAHAHA.
Activity: 93
Looks like MP are adding WC, anyone know what time they usually open a market?  "It's time for another MintPal market choice, and today we're adding a new coin with a 2 letter code that's currently in high demand."

where do you see this announcement? sounds great.

twitter
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Looks like MP are adding WC, anyone know what time they usually open a market?  "It's time for another MintPal market choice, and today we're adding a new coin with a 2 letter code that's currently in high demand."

where do you see this announcement? sounds great.
Gone......
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
from chinese WhiteCoin stratum-mining pool
http://www.itk.cn

TKS!
Activity: 336

this announcement must certainly be why someone is buying a bunch up at bittrex.

and they certainly read this thread. so to you sir, i say good luck!
Activity: 434
Just bought 17,000 White Coins, bringing my total to 21,000  Cool

Incredibly cheap deals this morning on Poloniex.... I could easily double my money within a day.

once PoW is over in about 5 days, and the multipool goes up, you will make much more than double your money.
Yeah, we need to get that multipool going already. Then everyone with an ASIC can point their hash at White Coin

I agree, get a sha256 and x11 multipool going now, and scrypty one ready to roll 1 day before POW ends.... carry the momentum straight to a multipool.

I would get  a serious pool op onto this now and let them keep their 2 % fees.

Pool ops will be all over this opportunity

i never do this but you are so spot on that i have to............

+100000000000000000000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
price is picking up on bittrex i would love to see it double by the end of the week testing all time high
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Incredibly cheap deals this morning on Poloniex.... I could easily double my money within a day.

once PoW is over in about 5 days, and the multipool goes up, you will make much more than double your money.
Yeah, we need to get that multipool going already. Then everyone with an ASIC can point their hash at White Coin

I agree, get a sha256 and x11 multipool going now, and scrypty one ready to roll 1 day before POW ends.... carry the momentum straight to a multipool.

I would get  a serious pool op onto this now and let them keep their 2 % fees.

Pool ops will be all over this opportunity
any news on improving this coin?

we need something to be going for this coin for price to move up not just a multipool imho

it's almost the same thing as blackcoin. and blackcoin is very successful. so why change it?
legendary
any news on improving this coin?

we need something to be going for this coin for price to move up not just a multipool imho
Gone......
ARE YOU FAN OF SHITCOIN MINING? THEN COME SOLO MINE NEW KECCAK COIN BBC (or CNN?) JUST LAUNCHED TODAY, DIFF VERY LOW   Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsha-3blackblackcoinbbc50free-coin50mining-574175

shitcoin
Activity: 925
ARE YOU FAN OF SHITCOIN MINING? THEN COME SOLO MINE NEW KECCAK COIN BBC (or CNN?) JUST LAUNCHED TODAY, DIFF VERY LOW   Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsha-3blackblackcoinbbc50free-coin50mining-574175

if fluttercoin keeps rising, i might sell off about a million more and snatch up more whitecoin. i would love to have 15 million
legendary
hte premine is 0.75 % , the coins are mined in a couple of days , there are probably a couple of bigger bagholders then the dev right now , even if all the premine is dumped it wouldnt even be a dent in the price
i have 7.2 million, so in your opinion i'm a bag holder, is that right?

Good for you

if you would like to share few coins feel free bro

WZdLdPS4KoAM84i3comq3r7952FroXxfEM

Thanks
oh okay, i see now. usually when people say that word it's slanted in a negative light, but i see what you actually meant now.
Jump to: