Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 65. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Power has been flicking on and off alot here today from the durricane, but my laptop is charged so I'm going to be working on press releases and infokits about the foundation.

My hope is that unless Nova Scotia experiences a major disruption from hurricane arthur, we can release a statement on Bill C-31 on Monday. I'd like to thank logicaluser for his wonderful help in doing such thorough research on this topic. We intend to take a very activist/strong stance against this bill, and will make clear that while it doesn't much threaten the international cryptocurrency industry at large... it does threaten to chase a great deal of this 8 billion dollar industry offshore from Canada.

If anyone has any thoughts on our approach, suggested messages, or research to offer on this subject, please feel free to post it here. I've charged two batteries on my phone as well so should be able to see what's posted here today even if I might be a bit difficult for me to answer.

Show them where their thinking is flawed, point out potential harm to your economy as crypto grows elsewhere but is stagnated in CA. Use terms they can understand and relate to but never, never insult or berate, stay professional. The whole thing sounds like a "knee jerk" reaction, so, don't jerk back, convince them, with logic and passion in the right measures, instead...

+1 that's sound advice.  I think it's a mix of educating and then persuading.  That article on coindesk awhile back was my favorite, instead of arguing for digital currency it presented an argument of why cash should be banned.  That'd be extreme, but, to end my rant, what he said lol
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Power has been flicking on and off alot here today from the durricane, but my laptop is charged so I'm going to be working on press releases and infokits about the foundation.

My hope is that unless Nova Scotia experiences a major disruption from hurricane arthur, we can release a statement on Bill C-31 on Monday. I'd like to thank logicaluser for his wonderful help in doing such thorough research on this topic. We intend to take a very activist/strong stance against this bill, and will make clear that while it doesn't much threaten the international cryptocurrency industry at large... it does threaten to chase a great deal of this 8 billion dollar industry offshore from Canada.

If anyone has any thoughts on our approach, suggested messages, or research to offer on this subject, please feel free to post it here. I've charged two batteries on my phone as well so should be able to see what's posted here today even if I might be a bit difficult for me to answer.

Show them where their thinking is flawed, point out potential harm to your economy as crypto grows elsewhere but is stagnated in CA. Use terms they can understand and relate to but never, never insult or berate, stay professional. The whole thing sounds like a "knee jerk" reaction, so, don't jerk back, convince them, with logic and passion in the right measures, instead...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

we'Re 80K people down in NB... how the power situation in NS?
Activity: 672

Only kinda sucks, we are a ton of exchanges, and BittrexExchange is not my fav either. 

Happy post 4th to everyone, I'm still on a mini vacation, best wishes to all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar", would be my supporting arguments. Why not look at this as a "White Hat" opportunity and take the road less traveled within the "Cryptoconomy". Too many people focused on anon without understanding the real intent behind such a nefarious agenda and finger paint the topic for lemmings with privacy hues.

Good luck with your position papers. You seem to be dealing with something that is much greater than you realize, IMO.
Activity: 182

Fibre Knight
Final warning --get your orders in within the next 48-hours.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thanks awesome thanks jdebunt, great writeup.

Also just as a heads up to everyone, we've got a hurricane in Halifax today and it appears a long power outage is imminent, I may not be able to respond to messages for a while starting soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Can we start some tours to beautiful Halifax in summer using white coins in future??.....

That's a great idea! Lots of potential ways we could do it too. I'm putting this on my todo list to look into.
Glad to be helpful. I am in Toronto. You are doing a great job for whitecoin mogonzo....

Also just as a heads up to everyone, we've got a hurricane in Halifax today and it appears a long power outage is imminent, I may not be able to respond to messages for a while starting soon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Can we start some tours to beautiful Halifax in summer using white coins in future??.....

That's a great idea! Lots of potential ways we could do it too. I'm putting this on my todo list to look into.
Activity: 112

Shill shill shill, oh did I mention shill.

So much like sevouque and jacobx, one could almost think this is panda or 10-5 coin.

0.017 BTC traded on cryptsy, yeh you guys are going mental with your buys  Roll Eyes

I'm really curious as to what your problem/agenda is. This is a community coin, any excitement you see is genuine because we all work together as equals to improve it. We believe in our methods and our format.

With all due respect kestrel, I think it's time for you to head back to another coin where you've got centralized control and pump/dump groups. You're not doing anything productive here and I have never seen you on IRC or doing anything productive for this coin.

It's clear you're in here with others to troll and fud. If you don't like WC, it's very simple, move on and let us buy them from you.
Activity: 266
Shill shill shill, oh did I mention shill.

So much like sevouque and jacobx, one could almost think this is panda or 10-5 coin.

0.017 BTC traded on cryptsy, yeh you guys are going mental with your buys  Roll Eyes
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Dear P, you're multiple personas and your Fud group members:

Firstly, I would like to thank you for providing such an excellent service for the WhiteCoin community! I personally appreciate it greatly because while I am out enjoying time away, you continue to have your bots hard at work filling my and other longterm WC holders bags with sweet WC.

Please do not stop because as you continue with this process, our bags become fuller and fuller with WC and we don't even have to do anything Smiley you make it very easy for the members of this community to get WC at awesome prices, with very little effort required by us.

As we continue to collect your and others WC, its with great pleasure that our Wallets continue to expand.  See its pretty simple:

1. The community is not going anywhere Smiley
2. As you try to keep trying to push prices down, we keep collecting WC and its awesome Smiley
3. As new investors are arriving, your service is greatly appreciated by them as well because they can simply get their bags filled with very little efforts
4. With all the great news, business partnerships and news on the horizon, these prices are crazy no brainer to attract intelligent investors from outside of BCTalk forum while simply explaining to them about the great service you are providing to fill their bags and take your WC.

Remember, there are only 302M WC and your services are doing an excellent job at moving WC into the right hands Smiley

To this end, please continue, cause fud, try to accomplish what it is you think you are accomplishing, but be aware that the investors whom are watching and we are talking with might just take all the wc you can serve up and much much more.

Thanks again for continually filling our orders Smiley we love you!

+1
Im catching this wave and Im proud I have as many WC as I can buy for these great prices.
Please, continue filling our packets...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
white will be top ten very soon.
Activity: 252
This illustrates the grand illusion and the circle of few --a community of seven, the drawing of three...

the BS of one
Fibre Knight
This illustrates the grand illusion and the circle of few --a community of seven, the drawing of three...
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Scheduled for delisting on BITTREX Monday 7/7.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: