Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 60. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
ignore the fud and ask yourselves:
would you keep posting in threads of coins you're not interested in?
over and over and over?

yeah, me neither....

you don't spend this kind of effort because you dont want coins. period.
they are fudding to push the price into their target lowball buy-ins

its good to see people moving their coins to their wallets for staking and not selling this cheap (mintpal wallet dropped from 60m+ to 30m+ that should tell you something)

keep wc distributed between as many people as possible, instead of accumulated in the hands of few whales

+1

There are many of us moving our WC to our wallets for staking which does tell you something, lets keep taking their WC of their dumping service and continue to fill our Wallets Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

We know a new coin is an option...and do-able.

Let's float the framework idea out to a few devs and get some feedback on implementing that idea...then we know how to move forward.

I've got a friend or two I'll reach out to for some preliminary thoughts.
Activity: 237

[edit]

Here is my Proposed High Level roadmap for the community to consider:

* Build "Privacy Switch" for WC
* Privacy Switch can be extended to WhiteOut as a module
* Clearly define and agree on WhiteOut "mining/minting" logistics such as:
  * Wallet holding WC --> PoS (optional WC PoS Mining WhiteOut)
  * WC PoS = WhiteOut = Minting of WO
  * WO can only be minted with/by WC Wallet
  * Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
  * 2 - coin wallet = interwallet exchange WC - WO
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

| WhiteCoin PRIVACY features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

Wow, was not expecting to see practically the same amount of votes on all 3 choices.

so ideally it should be:
integrated privacy feature in WC, but as separate option, thus pleasing everyone Grin

a plugin system:
so its up to individual user to download and use "whiteout" plugin.
this plugin would only work with WC

and then you could use this plugin framework to add more downloadable features Smiley

I support this idea, i think it is best option.

I like the idea of a framework as well to be used with the current WC. Where is the vote button for that little gem?

I support this idea.

Are these ideas overlapping?  The idea of a switch (first outline) and a plug-in (2nd one) sound similar.  Is this semantics or a different idea?  I do see that one proposes the new coin, and the other, a modified working WC.  Are these are two proposals to be debating?

We know a new coin is an option...and do-able.

Let's float the framework idea out to a few devs and get some feedback on implementing that idea...then we know how to move forward.

[edit]

Here is my Proposed High Level roadmap for the community to consider:

* Build "Privacy Switch" for WC
* Privacy Switch can be extended to WhiteOut as a module
* Clearly define and agree on WhiteOut "mining/minting" logistics such as:
  * Wallet holding WC --> PoS (optional WC PoS Mining WhiteOut)
  * WC PoS = WhiteOut = Minting of WO
  * WO can only be minted with/by WC Wallet
  * Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
  * 2 - coin wallet = interwallet exchange WC - WO
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

| WhiteCoin PRIVACY features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

Wow, was not expecting to see practically the same amount of votes on all 3 choices.

so ideally it should be:
integrated privacy feature in WC, but as separate option, thus pleasing everyone Grin

a plugin system:
so its up to individual user to download and use "whiteout" plugin.
this plugin would only work with WC

and then you could use this plugin framework to add more downloadable features Smiley

I support this idea, i think it is best option.

I like the idea of a framework as well to be used with the current WC. Where is the vote button for that little gem?

I support this idea.

Are these ideas overlapping?  The idea of a switch (first outline) and a plug-in (2nd one) sound similar.  Is this semantics or a different idea?  I do see that one proposes the new coin, and the other, a modified working WC.  Are these are two proposals to be debating?

Nice try ... Did you even read the article and newbie questions that you linked? Just shows how much you are not into the whole story of WhiteCoin
and who and what did from the beginning... But keep going and just for you to know... I still buy Wink

Haha, at least he's getting more elaborate
Activity: 180
I am not impressed with the direction of WC. All we ever get are empty promises and how great the community is, same usual circle jerk bs. The dev team is barely active, whats left of it that is. If you think me or wright are fuding for cheap coins then dream on. You'll snap out of it when we hit 1 satoshi. We haven't gotten an updated wallet in months like promised. A marketing PR campaign was never ran with the new "facelift". We have no programmer so we will never get a whiteout feature. I feel like I'm in a crazy house, no one wants to face the facts.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

Nice try ... Did you even read the article and newbie questions that you linked? Just shows how much you are not into the whole story of WhiteCoin
and who and what did from the beginning... But keep going and just for you to know... I still buy Wink
In summary, there is no DEV and thus the coin is dead. Sorry, but you can only delay so long. Good try, I will give you that ;_

You are like clock work...I think this makes the 8th time you've claimed the coin dead and/or worthless.  Next post you'll be telling us how you and all your whale friends are going to start dumping!  This is rich!!! 

It won't be long, you are correct. How do you like sub 100? Feeling me yet?

re u profiting if WC down to the ground sir?
mind ur coin instead of making FUD somewhere, trust me, it'll do no good for any of us
am not an investor of WC, but i cant stand by and watching FUD like this anymore...
for GOD's sake... pls...

just use "ignore"
from what i've gathered from his posts and pm's he's trying to buy up as many cheap wc as possible (probably for a pump/dump group), so he will be fudding for a long time, with occasional sock puppet and shill accounts jumping in with "support"

For past few days trying to figure out is this one person or group of them. So many diametrically different comments on the same subject. More and more agree with the idea of ​​a whale group that currently holds this price because of the accumulation of coins.

In any case, let them/him continue to FUD, any advertising is still advertising as long as the story of a WC continues everyone is in favor...  Wink

Cheers
B.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Unfortunately, price continues to drop without new buy support. Your statement of buying new coins cheap has no merit. Ignore as you will, that is your choice I could care less. I am looking out for the new investor and have little vested interest left because this coin is in the gutter. I will continue to play an advocacy role here and once the "community" becomes a little more truthful, I may decide to stop calling you out. Admit you don't have a DEV anymore and we can end my "FUD" - your move.
Fibre Knight
In summary, there is no DEV and thus the coin is dead. Sorry, but you can only delay so long. Good try, I will give you that ;_

You are like clock work...I think this makes the 8th time you've claimed the coin dead and/or worthless.  Next post you'll be telling us how you and all your whale friends are going to start dumping!  This is rich!!! 

It's really great of you to show up and try to fud when we have a good announcement like above, you are like clock work!

Mindfox hasn't gone anywhere, he was with WC when the shit hit the fan, he is the CTO of WCF and just because he has some personal life items to take care of, you FUD around, priceless!

All you are trying to do is bury the good news of PR, Businesses picking up WC and all you can come up with is that "the coin is dead"... keep trying =)

Seriously, it doesn't take but a minute to have him come post something on the site. Personal matters don't take months unless you are in a coma.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

re u profiting if WC down to the ground sir?
mind ur coin instead of making FUD somewhere, trust me, it'll do no good for any of us
am not an investor of WC, but i cant stand by and watching FUD like this anymore...
for GOD's sake... pls...

It's really great of you to show up and try to fud when we have a good announcement like above, you are like clock work!

Mindfox hasn't gone anywhere, he was with WC when the shit hit the fan, he is the CTO of WCF and just because he has some personal life items to take care of, you FUD around, priceless!

All you are trying to do is bury the good news of PR, Businesses picking up WC and all you can come up with is that "the coin is dead"... keep trying =)
Fibre Knight

Activity: 237

Fibre Knight
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

You want developments, features, services......... you need funding. If you don't nothing happens.

+1

.. just add, transparency and coordination!

New coin will kill this coin, especially right now when there are 200+ other crap coins. It's not rocket science. Put some investment back into what you invested in and grow the innovation. Unless this coin is dead (e.g. blockchain issues?) there is no reason for another coin. If the coin has no more growth, than yes another coin with dev funding and complete new start and hopefully you don't have a mass exit for people just going to another coin at that point. I think you need to think this over a little more. I am sure there are things like the "framework" that has been discussed.

1. one more coin even in direct competition to WC will not have a great effect like you say there are like 400 others according to CMC. There are 5 coins coming out daily all competing against WC with no possible benefits to WC at all.

2. this companion coin can only create

a/ price rise in WC due to people HAVING to purchase WOC with WC ( i do not agree it should be for sale from the ipo in any other way) these WC can not be dumped or spent until community agrees.
b/ a development pot to pay for coders/marketing and project managers. ( we don't have this and this is a major issue and reason for slow progress)
c/ we can introduce new features like anon that may hamper WC itself since we want WC to be whiter than white. Hence bringing in people that want all the new features along with their btc and support.
d/ any features we introduce to woc can be mapped over to WC later if we like, all services the dev pot creates can be open to both coins.

therefore, the companion coin poses no negatives that any other of the 400 current coins and the ones released daily don't pose already. It brings a lot of advantages.

Pages:
Jump to: