Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WCC] World Crypto Currency (Free 500K coins to the first 100 people) - page 3. (Read 15587 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
is 5m coin bounty for running a node still valid?

not anymore since it can easily be abused
OK, but it would be better if you had an announcement for canceling the bounty
I'll return that 500k coin in 12 hours
it doesn't worth to run a node for that amount
thanks anyway
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

not anymore since it can easily be abused
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Activity: 356
Good work McKnight,
Hopefully the WCC would be nice coin

Oh sorry i didn't realize till just now that you designed it... I just took if off and used it lol. Great design you're an artist CryptoStake Smiley
Thank you, i think it will be a good coin i haven't experienced any problems with it yet. Just going to take a little time to get the word out.

I've been looking at the code and there are so many possibilities you can do with these browser based wallets.  Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Good work McKnight,
Hopefully the WCC would be nice coin
I've been playing around with the HTML and managed to add the logo above

Its very easy to do really, here's what i done if any of you want to try it for yourselves or perhaps the dev  might do if for you if he likes it.

download the resized logo here https://mega.co.nz/#!r5cwRTSY!Sj8OzF-TXyn4C1rCusN_MFRf1iQrHOP5DXoxnqYDfj0

Open your WCC folder and go to >>html>>ui>>img   place that icon in there.

Now download the new header.html file https://mega.co.nz/#!6llm3SSY!ZyRwkfmCjWe0RzpxqiHXEA_G4dZbjnrXVYUG4C4fM58

Open  html>>ui>>html folder and replace the header.html with the new one you just downloaded.

Restart your wallet.

Job done!

Code:

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

I think it would be interesting

It would be nice if this was added in OP

I like the logo

+1 I like the logo too.  Smiley
Is there a FAQ guide anywhere. I've been forging for 2 weeks with no updates that I can see. I need to read more about this. Any suggestion? Thx.
I was disappointed too.
I didn't knew that you must go to Blocks > Forged By You (up right corner button) to see if you forged some.
I found some blocks in there  Smiley

It says that I forged 5 Blocks but there's nothing but 0's there. What does this mean?

it means that the blocks you forged don't have transactions in it. but look at the height, if it's a multiple of 100, you can sell up to 1000 wcc coins for 100 satoshis each.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Is there a FAQ guide anywhere. I've been forging for 2 weeks with no updates that I can see. I need to read more about this. Any suggestion? Thx.
I was disappointed too.
I didn't knew that you must go to Blocks > Forged By You (up right corner button) to see if you forged some.

It says that I forged 5 Blocks but there's nothing but 0's there. What does this mean?
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
How about plan dev?

PM sent

right now, my only goal is to distribute all coins to other members whether for free or for a very cheap price. the proceeds of the sale will also be given back away to forgers.

Or in other words is the same as the IPO?

I like the logo
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Activity: 283
I was disappointed too.

since this is an exact clone of nxt, you can go loookup about nxt here http://nxt.org/
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
How about plan dev?

PM sent

right now, my only goal is to distribute all coins to other members whether for free or for a very cheap price. the proceeds of the sale will also be given back away to forgers.
Iv'e found a block with a tx fee, is that offer still going? block 20013

my offer to buy forger's coins at 100 satoshi each will always be good until i will announce i will stop (won't happen anytime soon)
you must, however, forge a block divisible by 100 (2000,2100,2200...)
Iv'e found a block with a tx fee, is that offer still going? block 20013
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
How about plan dev?

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: