Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - WEALTH - WealthCoin - ROM - YoBit - page 6. (Read 31337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Yobit never announces to take it over. but, did released a new wallet for wealth. At this point anyone is welcome to take over. It's has an exchange and working wallet. but, any update to it may not work with Yobit.

Yobit should remove the ROM, and let it become tradeable like they did with YOVI, they disabled the ROM 2x and then enable it again. Sometimes the market needs to let some steam out  and let a few people sell some it would be good.
I wish they would just do away with ROM. It makes no sense unless it has a use or burn element to make it continue climbing. Wealth has moved almost 0 since the big move it had several months ago..
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Yobit never announces to take it over. but, did released a new wallet for wealth. At this point anyone is welcome to take over. It's has an exchange and working wallet. but, any update to it may not work with Yobit.

Yobit should remove the ROM, and let it become tradeable like they did with YOVI, they disabled the ROM 2x and then enable it again. Sometimes the market needs to let some steam out  and let a few people sell some it would be good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Where is the takeover DEV?
Who is going to take over?
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 5

Coin of Yobit. Admins of this exchange is TakeOver DEV's))
Activity: 174
I have WEALTH for sale -70% discount, PM me:
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Dev abandoned this one?

Dev abandoned wealth long time ago. I think there was problem with the wallet that was why yobit released a wallet for it. There will be no development for this for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev abandoned this one?
Activity: 179
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
200 WEALTH for sale. PM me an offer.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I think I can't hate more this WEALTH coin  Angry
I have 100 WEALTH for sale
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
whats going on with wealth?

Nothing is going on with wealth. There is no developer and it's rise on market. Just have to wait for the next  pump. It can be tomorrow, next month, or next year.
whats going on with wealth?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wealth is good coin - 2 time in year ))
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Wealth slow to a complete stop. Hope it will move again soon so i can sell four more sells this year. Haha.
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
This is ROM coin  Wink
  Cheesy Cheesy yep, great three word summary!

Still selling my 7000 wealth coins if anyone interested to take the chances. 0.2btc for 7k. PM. thanks.

No 1 will buy 7k wealth  Cheesy
c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
This is ROM coin  Wink
  Cheesy Cheesy yep, great three word summary!

Still selling my 7000 wealth coins if anyone interested to take the chances. 0.2btc for 7k. PM. thanks.
nac
Activity: 154
really , this is another shit coin
its not just another shit coin, just wait, we will publish our roadmap soon and then comment if it is shitcoin or not

Almost one year on, Nothing?

yobit is running the show and they give two shits about this coin
Pages:
Jump to: