Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - WEALTH - WealthCoin - ROM - YoBit - page 8. (Read 31337 times)

nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You all might want to contact Cryptopia to see if they will list wealth... They just listed Yovi

Not sure if that is a good idea to be on Cryptopia. That will destroy the ROM model for sure in Yobit.

Forget the ROM market nobody is using it anyways, would be a great idea getting this coin somewhere else
Activity: 232
Thank you! Happened
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Help!!! Connection nodes are. but the blocks are not loaded.

Here are two nodes

addnode=176.226.186.54:15162
addnode=176.9.28.219:15162

blockchain thru 4/18/2016.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2t286a5c17ld/WealthCoin-block-4-18.16.rar
Activity: 232
Help!!! Connection nodes are. but the blocks are not loaded.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You all might want to contact Cryptopia to see if they will list wealth... They just listed Yovi

Not sure if that is a good idea to be on Cryptopia. That will destroy the ROM model for sure in Yobit.
the more the merrier.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have 83 WEALTH for sale. PM with offer.
Activity: 151
Selling WEALTH under market value, PM.
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
If I'm not mistaken those free slots give you the opportunity to place 10 orders  instead of 2? How do I get those free slots?

no its seems like the bonus feature that allowed that and trading bonus's is disabled only allowing 2 slots per person, each rom market for now
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
If I'm not mistaken those free slots give you the opportunity to place 10 orders  instead of 2? How do I get those free slots?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Selling 350 Wealth. PM for details.
Sold out.
nac
Activity: 154
Yobit should do something with this coin and take it off ROM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello everybody. I'm selling 140 WEALTH coin's. Any offers?  Smiley Smiley send PM  Wink
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Will this coin make me rich?

no, you can't sell enough at once in  a ROM market, that's why all the sell offers in here, it will make you money but like  2 slots at .01, only sells once a week or so, the more people buy off market slower it moves. My advice would be to only buy a few hundred at most and expect to take a year or so to sell it all. In the last week have sold 10 slots or so, 2 at a time so its moving, been slower last few days though.
Or you can buy slots from Yobit  Wink And you are right...you can't get rich over the night..but you can make good profit for long term. In my case in the last ~10 days I've made over 2.3 btc..(only free slots) 

I started at the last two days and sold about 26 sell oders (free slot) not bad. I think the price is slowing down wealth like Yovi. This is not going to move for months. Just hold tight and wait.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

no, you can't sell enough at once in  a ROM market, that's why all the sell offers in here, it will make you money but like  2 slots at .01, only sells once a week or so, the more people buy off market slower it moves. My advice would be to only buy a few hundred at most and expect to take a year or so to sell it all. In the last week have sold 10 slots or so, 2 at a time so its moving, been slower last few days though.
Or you can buy slots from Yobit  Wink And you are right...you can't get rich over the night..but you can make good profit for long term. In my case in the last ~10 days I've made over 2.3 btc..(only free slots) 
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Activity: 322
Whats the price you are looking for?
Check the PM.
Thanks for the generous offer. PM-ed back.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I've sent you a message for details.
Pages:
Jump to: