Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #WeAreSatoshi WAS Sha-256 - 4 Exchanges!! - FAST & EASY to Mine today - page 6. (Read 37476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I thought of a marketing idea for this coin. I posted it in reddit. Here it is
I was thinking if we still have developers and they could make a tip bot we could go to DOGE sub and create 1 single thread about WAS coin saying the best way to get others to learn about a coin is to give them free coins. And then have the info in the post and links to website and here.

No links Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I thought of a marketing idea for this coin. I posted it in reddit. Here it is
I was thinking if we still have developers and they could make a tip bot we could go to DOGE sub and create 1 single thread about WAS coin saying the best way to get others to learn about a coin is to give them free coins. And then have the info in the post and links to website and here.
legendary
We really need to get this coin going. Are the devs trying to do anything to promote the coin?
include me ,need promote and push it going

I wish I knew how to get this coin promoted. I really think it is at least a 50 sat coin.

That will be the high water mark. Consider the number of coins it should be at least 2 sat, but no one is buying even at 1 sat. We need a stronger user base and more exposure.
We really need to get this coin going. Are the devs trying to do anything to promote the coin?

I wish I knew how to get this coin promoted. I really think it is at least a 50 sat coin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
legendary
MrBrew- I want to help push this coin a little. Check your PM!
legendary
This coin nobody trading?

Nope. Looks like I will be a bag holder for this coin.

Bag holder? I'm in  Cheesy
This coin nobody trading?

Nope. Looks like I will be a bag holder for this coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
http://sha.mine-pool.net/ has not been paying out for a few days now. Does anyone know how to contact pool owner? I created a ticket but hasn't responded.
legendary
legendary
Voted. Come on guys we need a good exchange to trade on. Also dont just dump all your coins if we do get on.
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
WTS 322607911 WAS (322mil) , Offers ?
legendary
I haven't sold any of my WAS yet. I'm a hoarder Smiley but at 1 SAT you've invested quite a bit. I'm glad someone is buying. There's little to no activity on any exchanges.
I dont mine this coin. I only have GPU's but I did buy about 600 million of them. So not quite a billionaire. Yet Grin
legendary
There are some really nice things about this coin. It is a very fast coin. There are less then half the coins then Doge coin so if we get a quarter of the users that doge coin has we could be around 70 sat. This coin needs the have some direction. Where did the developer go? Is there any plan to do anything or is this coin dead now?

Me too. It's really fast and well done for a little more than 1 month old coin. MrBrew's still around and seems to be active on Twitter @WeAreSatoshi and @WeAreSatoshiFdn. It seems to be a pet project for him alongside with Teacoin. It will be big way better in a few months when the coin is fully matured at 1 coin per block and people understand its purpose of being a charity coin. I've been mining this coin for the longest time together with vip255 and ex_mac @ http://sha.mine-pool.net. I bet three of us are WAS billionaires. Go WeAreSatoshi !!!
Pages:
Jump to: