Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEB/CMD/GPU Miner| INSTANT PAYMENTS, NO MINIMUM, DAILY REWARDS |99sat/1M - page 2. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I think AhmadTaha mining is the best project for now. Hopefully survive and will pay more for 1M hashrate. Good job man !!!
Regards : BedhorMania

Thank you much for your feedback Cheesy i appreciate it Smiley I hope i can make this better by adding more features in future
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think AhmadTaha mining is the best project for now. Hopefully survive and will pay more for 1M hashrate. Good job man !!!
Regards : BedhorMania
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No it doesn't.
Antivirus software detects almost all mining software as a virus.
Activity: 47
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Activity: 140
What algo do you support? cryptonight?
Been using for just under a day now and have obtained almost 40k sats in my FH account.  Highest paying one at the moment @ 99/1mill hashes or 1 sat/10100 hashes.  Recommend switching from lower paying to a higher paying, with bonuses for daily top 3 miners.

Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it Smiley You have great speed.
Activity: 30
#bump" what you have spaceship who mine for you?

40k per day lol

and he also arsenal of CPU "drxb1t5"

i will now cry Embarrassed
Activity: 5
Been using for just under a day now and have obtained almost 40k sats in my FH account.  Highest paying one at the moment @ 99/1mill hashes or 1 sat/10100 hashes.  Recommend switching from lower paying to a higher paying, with bonuses for daily top 3 miners.
Good mining site!
Trouble free miner, a trusted admin and minimum payout just 1 satoshi... anything else you want? Maybe it's possible to add some sort of treshhold (% throttle) so we can adjust the miner a bit more accurate?

Added to my faucet lists to promote!  Wink

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

And about throttle, i guess setting threads is enough ? IF you want to work while mining, you can set it to 1, or 2 threads Smiley Still if you need i can do that
Hi there! I highly recommend the miner considering the fact that at the moment is the highest paying one. From the moment you access the website till the moment you start mining, is only one minute. The rank rewards program, referral program, publisher's tab and not last...the fast responsive and helpful admin makes me wanna stick to this project for long time. I almost forgot...you can withdraw your coins whenever you want, without minimum limit! Good job mate!

Thank you much for your feedback, I am glad you like it Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 3
Good mining site!
Trouble free miner, a trusted admin and minimum payout just 1 satoshi... anything else you want? Maybe it's possible to add some sort of treshhold (% throttle) so we can adjust the miner a bit more accurate?

Added to my faucet lists to promote!  Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
According to WebMinePool, Command Line miners please update your miner and configuration file from console mining page. The old one will discontinue in 24 hours! Also, new miner is giving 1.5x more hashrates!

@iburn74 - ??

Hello. I should say bans are not permanent. So plese, who was banned after you updated software, please, contact Ahmad - he will contact me and we will solve your issue. Your hashes won't disappear.
According to WebMinePool, Command Line miners please update your miner and configuration file from console mining page. The old one will discontinue in 24 hours! Also, new miner is giving 1.5x more hashrates!

@iburn74 - ??
Activity: 4
Hey Guys,

I have created a web BTC miner with FLAT DESIGN (i dont find much flat faucets here so made one) without ads or popups or captcha.
I haven't used any scripts, i have created this from SCRATCH! So you can request me for any features. 

PAYMENTS ARE SENT TO FAUCETHUB!

There is 10% Referral System with which you can earn a LOT. Since it's new so, there are very less people using it currently so can easily make refers.
SO HERE's THE STRATEGY: Refer a lot of friends and when you have enough, the site will work as a cloud mining Cheesy for doing nothing!  You will instantly get 10% hashes of whatever your friend mines!

LINK : ahmadtaha.herokuapp.com

check this out..Smiley
@heartboss @bfd70306 @drmsohail @fastgrow3

Thanks for your feedback everyone Smiley

Activity: 7
tomos mining is unsecure for payment. i am witing payment more than 30 days - payments shoud be every friday. tomos mining is mining coins that is very hard to sale or is not impossible to sell. Huh

https://cooperage68.hasura-app.io pays for every satoshi you earn and it have the best embed miner for webmasters. Grin

www.fastgrow.ml is my username at cooperge68.hasura-app.io
Activity: 1

THE best miner in the world AHMED TAHA Thank you.
NO ADS.....
Easy pay outs.

https://cooperage68.hasura-app.io/ref/1418LPZrdSitFhwvtzdjP51J96C6rV1qok
Pages:
Jump to: