Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEB/CMD/GPU Miner| INSTANT PAYMENTS, NO MINIMUM, DAILY REWARDS |99sat/1M - page 4. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Just giving you a heads up that even though Tomos' miner claims to have a higher payout than WMP, hashrates across the board with Tomos' web mining software is lower than your hashrate would be on WMP. Why? Tomos uses a CH stratum proxy, WMP does not.

So, even though you are getting paid more for 1m hashes, it takes you longer to get to 1m hashes. It's not worth the extra wait. He constantly boasts about giving higher payouts, but upon browsing through this whole site, there is no real-time approximate payout for 1m hashes. WMP and Coinhive both have this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
why the hell your thread have in the subject, that is highest paid BTC miner?HuhHuh?
I know at least 3 services (including my service) that pays much higher!

140 satoshis / 1M hashes = sooo low..  My miner pays 2x that much. Also coinhive has higher rate , that is low-rate miner program

rofl

LOL, I don't use coinhive, I use webminepool. Sorry, I thought mine was highest paying *WEB* miner because everywhere hashrate was much more than mine. For Example:-

Right Now My Site needs = 6610 Hashes/1 Satoshi
www.dominiumpro.com = 7162 Hashes/1 Satoshi
moria-[Suspicious link removed] = 8000!!Hashes /1 SAtoshi

And also some more places I saw and came to conclusion mine was the highest paying (btw I have changed the subject now).

Also, I am trying to shift to Tomos Miner on my website Cheesy

if you have problems with integrating my webminer to your website - write me on hangouts (google mail chat) to [email protected]
i can help you with that
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
same as all btcminers, whats new 7035hs/1satoshi  Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

I have created a web BTC miner with FLAT DESIGN (i dont find much flat faucets here so made one) without ads or popups or captcha.
I haven't used any scripts, i have created this from SCRATCH! So you can request me for any features.  

PAYMENTS ARE SENT TO FAUCETHUB!

There is 10% Referral System with which you can earn a LOT. Since it's new so, there are very less people using it currently so can easily make refers.
SO HERE's THE STRATEGY: Refer a lot of friends and when you have enough, the site will work as a cloud mining Cheesy for doing nothing!  You will instantly get 10% hashes of whatever your friend mines!

LINK : ahmadtaha.herokuapp.com
Please give me feedback,  thirsty for one  Grin

lets try  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
UPDATE : THIS SITE IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED, NOW THERE IS A NEW VERSION OF THIS SITE => SWIFT MINING

Hey Guys,

I have created a Miner with my own script, without any ads, popups or annoying captcha Smiley

FEATURES:

• Smooth and Flat Design
  • No Payout Threshold, withdraw anytime!
  • Instant Payments! No manual payments.
  • Current Rate : 99 SATOSHI / 1M hashes
  • 10% Instant Referral Rewards!
  • DAILY REWARDS to top 3 miners!
  • FaucetHub Payments!
  • Mining for Publishers, include simple code to your website and boost your revenue!

Payments are sent to FaucetHub NO Minimum and Instant Payout

There is 10% Referral System with which you can earn a low. Since it's new so, there are very fewer people using it currently so can easily make refers.

LINK : BtcAutoMiner.cf
Please try give me your feedback Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: