Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WEB/CMD/GPU Miner| INSTANT PAYMENTS, NO MINIMUM, DAILY REWARDS |99sat/1M - page 3. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Many mining sites available but never seen before this generous payout released mining mediator site, I think this site help you to make maximum crypto asset without any scam worries, and everyone can organize your friends and business partners here to make maximum crypto through referral income.
You have any type of website or blog can make maximum hash through your web visitor's.
1) join the site 2) collect publisher code and install this your web pages 3) share your referral link all social sites and other ways to make referrals
All beginners can try the easy mining site ever, not need any extra knowledge to make own mining session, 1) enter your bitcoin address the login section , 2) showing the dashboard start mining button, automatically update your hash and increase payout progress bar, whenever reach the progress bar 100% you can make withdrawal 3) if you want more hash or extra income please share your referral link your friends and business circle, 4) if want more hash through outside people effort, click publisher tab, then copy and paste the iframe code your website, that will create more hash, depends your website visitors, 5) you have powerful device, can try console mining section., 6) if want more about the mining everyone can easily connect admin through open chat.
thank you for the content reading and best of luck. try it now without any scam worries. earn easy crypto asstes.
Activity: 1
I have had no issues using this site.  Have it running in background and deposits straight to Faucet hub automatically. Give it a try.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
is it safe to use?

Yes it is  Cheesy

It uses XMR-Stak for mining, so its trusted miner Smiley

Activity: 149
Activity: 17
 Grin

I can vouch this is good miner if you dont want to invest into any equipment, no popups and great for getting your hands dirty and want to learn about crypto.  I just found about faucets and what they are, but again I only started few months back.  I do have some decent sized mining rings myself and I do find this site fine to mine with to put some older machines and gpu's to use hehe.  Give it a whirl!
This site one of the best easy mining site and good online support. everyone can make maximum income from here
1) make referrals 2) embed iframe your websites
UPDATE : Added Command Line Mining to mine at much faster speed!

Also, you can mine with your GPUs

NO Minimum, INSTANT Payouts!

For Newbies, there is also easy guide for command line mining which helps to start it Smiley

Also many tweaks, fixes and features last weeks Cheesy

The site had much troubles last week, hosting account was banned as they don't support mining sites, and so I have changed servers and site is working smooth now.

Since tomos mining for publishers is dead now so hashrates are bit increased.

Also i have added a small feature for website owners will work more on than later : btcautominer.cf/embed

URL has also changed to btcautominer.cf but old will also work Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I think competition is a good thing.
So I'm here to bring higher profits to the miners.

http://thecryptocloud.com

My site pays out 320 satoshis per million hashes. It offers instant withdrawals in 6 different currencies. It features optional webmining. (Lower pay/million)
And it has a chatbox.

Are you up for a little competition?   Smiley

(lol)
I have paid $0.19 for 700000 hashes (it's more then 2500 satoshi for 1M
and it's not a little competion among webmaters but among miners...

@winspiral  - can i kindly ask you do NOT spam other threads with your nonsenses?
thanks. You paid maximum 1 dollar in your whole life.. We are paying HUNDREDS of dollars EVERY DAY! You are unable to pay that much in long term. Look at your trust. And please spam your threads.. thanks

peace
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

My site pays out 320 satoshis per million hashes. It offers instant withdrawals in 6 different currencies. It features optional webmining. (Lower pay/million)
And it has a chatbox.

(lol)
I have paid $0.19 for 700000 hashes (it's more then 2500 satoshi for 1M
and it's not a little competion among webmaters but among miners...
UPDATE
ADDED DAILY REWARDS
TOP 3 MINERS EVERYDAY EARN EXTRA REWARDS

And it has a chatbox.

I cant see how it pays 320 satoshi per million hashes!!?  (https://imgur.com/a/Je10m)

Your hashes / 1 satoshi is around 5000 which means only 200 satoshi / 1 M hashes
My site pays 1 satoshi per 4000 hashes, which means 250 satoshi / 1 M Hashes
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

And it has a chatbox.

UPDATE
CHAT & SUPPORT
Will help solving issues faster Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
It's funny to see that each webmaster says he is the one who proposes the best paying.

Yeah... I wish I had an explanation as to how his payments are so much higher than any other browser miner provider.

... do you mind telling us your secret as to how payouts are so much higher? How do you outpace everyone else by a landslide? Tongue

Everyone doing the same thing.. forcing Monero mining that is far-not the best coin to mine.
I am different than others, built my own server infrastructure and using my brain+tons of scripts to  measure what to mine - the most valuable coin at the moment.
But i have one more secret i will not share, how to get more cash than my miners are mining Cheesy With that secret i will be always one step before others Smiley

so it's not a scam, just some logic + brain + coffee
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Just giving you a heads up that even though Tomos' miner claims to have a higher payout than WMP, hashrates across the board with Tomos' web mining software is lower than your hashrate would be on WMP. Why? Tomos uses a CH stratum proxy, WMP does not.

So, even though you are getting paid more for 1m hashes, it takes you longer to get to 1m hashes. It's not worth the extra wait. He constantly boasts about giving higher payouts, but upon browsing through this whole site, there is no real-time approximate payout for 1m hashes. WMP and Coinhive both have this.

Not much difference I noticed, at 4 threads Tomos mining is giving average 58h/s and WMP is giving average 60h/s, and the payout of Tomos is literally high, you can't deny that Cheesy

Yeah... I wish I had an explanation as to how his payments are so much higher than any other browser miner provider.

Just giving you a heads up that even though Tomos' miner claims to have a higher payout than WMP, hashrates across the board with Tomos' web mining software is lower than your hashrate would be on WMP. Why? Tomos uses a CH stratum proxy, WMP does not.

So, even though you are getting paid more for 1m hashes, it takes you longer to get to 1m hashes. It's not worth the extra wait. He constantly boasts about giving higher payouts, but upon browsing through this whole site, there is no real-time approximate payout for 1m hashes. WMP and Coinhive both have this.

I made a comparation between WMP (satoshistream.com) and TomosMining for publishers (ahmadtaha.herokuapp.com)

here are the results for my low-end CPU:

WMP:  hashrate: 24-27 h/s   Time to reach 1 satoshi: 213 seconds
TM:     hashrate: 24-26 h/s   Time to reach 1 satoshi: 162 seconds

so i am asking:  what is the problem here? Why my mining should be slower??

if you don't believe in my cmparation/test,  test it for yourself

My assumptions were wrong. I thought that using that stratum would slow things down considerably. Apologies for the false information! Now that I know how hashrates compare, do you mind telling us your secret as to how payouts are so much higher? How do you outpace everyone else by a landslide? Tongue

I made a comparation between WMP (satoshistream.com) and TomosMining for publishers (ahmadtaha.herokuapp.com)

here are the results for my low-end CPU:

WMP:  hashrate: 24-27 h/s   Time to reach 1 satoshi: 213 seconds
TM:     hashrate: 24-26 h/s   Time to reach 1 satoshi: 162 seconds

so i am asking:  what is the problem here? Why my mining should be slower??

if you don't believe in my cmparation/test,  test it for yourself

Not much difference I noticed, at 4 threads Tomos mining is giving average 58h/s and WMP is giving average 60h/s, and the payout of Tomos is literally high, you can't deny that Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: