Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Weemat.io - The weeEcosystem goes blockchain - page 10. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
200,000 registered users and more than 20,000 resellers, retailers and offline services and 1,700 online merchants, retailers and services is a very good data base for cashback service and it is realy good they you combines online and offline shops.
This is certainly good, but where can I see these stores? Unfortunately, they are not displayed on the site.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
200,000 registered users and more than 20,000 resellers, retailers and offline services and 1,700 online merchants, retailers and services is a very good data base for cashback service and it is realy good they you combines online and offline shops.
Activity: 11

Team of  Weemat.io started listing on exchange and it is good for development of token economy and ecosystem of the project. I think that such things like bounty and airdrop also will be useful. Besides for development of ecosystem  Weemat.io has a referal program.

It is very good that Weemat.io has listing on the exchange with a big liquidity but it is very important to developm token economy to create demand in the token.
Of course, if the project has its own coin, it should be traded on exchanges. But all the same, the value will be given to the coin by how the project will develop and how successfully it can attract new users!

The matter is that in such kind of projects it is very difficult to develop a token economy and create demand in the token, because people prefer to use fiat money than to use tokens. One of the reason of this is lack of the listing on a big exchange.

I think that is why the project switched to blockchain, because it understands the prospects and potential development of this market.
Activity: 45

Team of  Weemat.io started listing on exchange and it is good for development of token economy and ecosystem of the project. I think that such things like bounty and airdrop also will be useful. Besides for development of ecosystem  Weemat.io has a referal program.

It is very good that Weemat.io has listing on the exchange with a big liquidity but it is very important to developm token economy to create demand in the token.
Of course, if the project has its own coin, it should be traded on exchanges. But all the same, the value will be given to the coin by how the project will develop and how successfully it can attract new users!

The matter is that in such kind of projects it is very difficult to develop a token economy and create demand in the token, because people prefer to use fiat money than to use tokens. One of the reason of this is lack of the listing on a big exchange.

Activity: 189
By the way, with this epidemic around the world, online shopping has become just mega-relevant, so even in this difficult situation the project can prove to be very good!
Profit is important for business, it is not interested in epidemics. Therefore, if it became possible to earn super-profits, then the business will use it no matter what.

Cashback is a good way to safe money, that is why cashback services are so popular and many sites offer cashback. The competition among a cashback sites is very big but cashback is very useful for people and it help to safe money.

What advantages has Weemat.io? Why it is better than other cashback services?
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
By the way, with this epidemic around the world, online shopping has become just mega-relevant, so even in this difficult situation the project can prove to be very good!
Profit is important for business, it is not interested in epidemics. Therefore, if it became possible to earn super-profits, then the business will use it no matter what.

Cashback is a good way to safe money, that is why cashback services are so popular and many sites offer cashback. The competition among a cashback sites is very big but cashback is very useful for people and it help to safe money.
Activity: 165

Activity: 25
Good day! Hope you will launch any bounty, airdrop. Im looking for something prospective

Thanks bounty more people will know about the project and cashback program. I think it is a good idea to launch bounty and airdrop.
Today, far from all projects go to such an advertising company to attract new potential users.

It also seems to me that this advertising model is already out of date! If earlier it attracted users, now it does not bring such an extensive audience reach.

Good day! Hope you will launch any bounty, airdrop. Im looking for something prospective

Thanks bounty more people will know about the project and cashback program. I think it is a good idea to launch bounty and airdrop.
Today, far from all projects go to such an advertising company to attract new potential users.

It also seems to me that this advertising model is already out of date! If earlier it attracted users, now it does not bring such an extensive audience reach.

Activity: 28

Activity: 20
Activity: 38
Merit: 11

Now many people have to stay at home and it is a good oportunity to find income in internet.

The site with big cashback will attract them. But it is very important to promote the site that people will know about it.

It is important to develop site and add new shops with casback. Useally people use the sites with the biggest cashback that is why it is very important to know the size of cashback.
Activity: 29

Now many people have to stay at home and it is a good oportunity to find income in internet.

The site with big cashback will attract them. But it is very important to promote the site that people will know about it.
Activity: 26

This is understandable, I judge by people who live in my city. Everyone is standing and waiting at the post office to receive goods, I have not seen such a line for a long time Grin

This is understandable, I judge by people who live in my city. Everyone is standing and waiting at the post office to receive goods, I have not seen such a line for a long time Grin
Activity: 10

Pages:
Jump to: