Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Weemat.io - The weeEcosystem goes blockchain - page 9. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

wee take care of weeUsers! 😺😺

If you are our partner, you will earn money every time your customers make a purchase, online or offline, around the clock, worldwide. 🌍 🌎 🌏

#wee #online #offline #cashback #shopping #blockchain #tokenization
Sounds good. Hope you will be able to do it. After all, many companies just hanging around.
copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 3
How is going your tokensale? Did you managed to collect something?
copper member

Bitcoin (BTC) was to revolutionize the electronic payment market. 🤗🤗
Did it, though? 🤔
And what kind of future is there for stablecoins like WeeMAT in the market? 🔥🔥🔥

👉More in our article - https://medium.com/@weemat/stablecoins-currencies-of-the-future-146be931c174

#wee #blockchain #technology #BTC #stablecoins #invest
I think that in the future there will be more people to use it. And you can be a very rich company

Moreover, it is a safe and very convenient way to make payment! In the future, people will prefer more modern technology!
Activity: 8
https://miro.medium.com/max/2000/1*w86rslrbO7LCBTCACfe3rA.jpeg

Bitcoin (BTC) was to revolutionize the electronic payment market. 🤗🤗
Did it, though? 🤔
And what kind of future is there for stablecoins like WeeMAT in the market? 🔥🔥🔥

👉More in our article - https://medium.com/@weemat/stablecoins-currencies-of-the-future-146be931c174

#wee #blockchain #technology #BTC #stablecoins #invest
I think that in the future there will be more people to use it. And you can be a very rich company
copper member
It looks like you guys are very serious about work. I think you have good reasons for this. After all, the product you have is very popular!
Hello and thanks for support! Team make all possible break thru competitors and prove leaderships!
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
It looks like you guys are very serious about work. I think you have good reasons for this. After all, the product you have is very popular!
copper member
How its going with your development?
Hello! Thanks for question! Everything going according to plans. Stay tuned for updates
Activity: 8
How its going with your development?
copper member

Smart contracts offer a number of potential benefits. ☺️

First of all, it is trust on both sides of the contract. 👥
The code is only known to the parties to a given contract, which ensures its security. 🔥🔥🔥

Smart contracts do not require the involvement of any third parties. 🤗
Additionally, smart contracts are automatic. 🤓

#smartcontracts #security #blockchain #tokenization #token #bitcoin
hope that Weemat.io team will be able to go thru hardships to the stars! However you have all chances to do it!

Thanks for support! Be sure, our team make all efforts to reach our targets!
Activity: 4
https://scontent.fiev25-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/93888760_149445583221777_5368368168316174336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_oc=AQl4oJPBvvGkKjC3H65mTZeP53rUNukBNfsSbUOAM64JoMtwEQzhdXE2GzVmTu3MGcA&_nc_ht=scontent.fiev25-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=3b91bd4d74f3919c5a09e5e774bcf830&oe=5EBDD06F

Smart contracts offer a number of potential benefits. ☺️

First of all, it is trust on both sides of the contract. 👥
The code is only known to the parties to a given contract, which ensures its security. 🔥🔥🔥

Smart contracts do not require the involvement of any third parties. 🤗
Additionally, smart contracts are automatic. 🤓

#smartcontracts #security #blockchain #tokenization #token #bitcoin
hope that Weemat.io team will be able to go thru hardships to the stars! However you have all chances to do it!
Activity: 5
Looking forward for good news!
copper member
Now many people prefer to use online shops because the choice of good in online shops is much bigger.
Yes, this is wise decision. Staying home you fight with COVID-19
Activity: 245
Now many people prefer to use online shops because the choice of good in online shops is much bigger.

Many people use online shops because the prices there is much more cheape and it is difficult for offline shops to compete with online.
Activity: 224
Most likely they did not manage to add all the information to the site. But I hope that this will be fixed soon, because users need to understand which online stores the project works with.
True, the site needs to be finalized.

It is very important to do everything before start promotion of the platfrom because users must be comfortable to work with cashback platform or they will leave it.
Activity: 10
Most likely they did not manage to add all the information to the site. But I hope that this will be fixed soon, because users need to understand which online stores the project works with.
True, the site needs to be finalized.
Activity: 11
200,000 registered users and more than 20,000 resellers, retailers and offline services and 1,700 online merchants, retailers and services is a very good data base for cashback service and it is realy good they you combines online and offline shops.
This is certainly good, but where can I see these stores? Unfortunately, they are not displayed on the site.

The same problem with me. I think that site does not work in a full mode or I do something wrong.

200,000 registered users and more than 20,000 resellers, retailers and offline services and 1,700 online merchants, retailers and services is a very good data base for cashback service and it is realy good they you combines online and offline shops.
This is certainly good, but where can I see these stores? Unfortunately, they are not displayed on the site.

The same problem with me. I think that site does not work in a full mode or I do something wrong.
Activity: 10
This is understandable, I judge by people who live in my city. Everyone is standing and waiting at the post office to receive goods, I have not seen such a line for a long time Grin
Of course, the time has come for delivery services to earn super-profits.
Pages:
Jump to: