Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Weemat.io - The weeEcosystem goes blockchain - page 8. (Read 3937 times)

copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Does your coin tradable?

Hello. You can see on the Probit Exchange - https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/WMA-BTC and on the BitForex Exchange - https://www.bitforex.com/en/spot/wma_btc current price
Activity: 8
Does your coin tradable?

copper member
Hi everyone, I am starting in this community and I want to learn everything possible about airdrops, to know which one could be reliable

Hello. Yes, of course. Please visit our site - weemat.io
Activity: 11
Hi everyone, I am starting in this community and I want to learn everything possible about airdrops, to know which one could be reliable

copper member
Airdrop is ready ?

Airdrop is live: 06.02.2020 — 06.06.2020 or when total airdrop allocation will be reached
Distribution will be on 20.06.2021. This is done in order to maintain the stability of the token. Our project is long term
Activity: 20
https://scontent.fiev21-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/95231606_152777606221908_2430309336090673152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_oc=AQnwg_loeqw6yRrlPkFj_sOnII-x_-pegmCv6r5Ghus6l2gMSPiMX0Dwn30kAbjbXRY&_nc_ht=scontent.fiev21-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=194320f06fdb29981e1604d5349d75b1&oe=5ED1E4E8

Tokenization consists in transferring the value of a given brand, company or asset itself to the digital world, with the help of the blockchain technology. 🤗

wee is revolutionizing the weeCashback system by implementing the blockchain technology. 👍 👍 👍

#wee #cashback #technology #blockchain #tokenization #security
I agree with you! Blockchain complite very necessary tasks!
Activity: 11
Airdrop is ready ?

copper member
when is the token distribution ?

Distribution will be on 20.06.2021. This is done in order to maintain the stability of the token. Our project is long term
Activity: 13
when is the token distribution ?

Activity: 19
Thank you , Can you plz confirm by when is announcement expected .

copper member
if i completed all of the airdrop tasks

i will not get anything

until 2021, correct?

Activity: 20
if i completed all of the airdrop tasks

i will not get anything

until 2021, correct?

copper member
Hello , When can weefamily start trading allocated tokens on probit / bitforex  ?
Hello! Stay tuned. We will make announcement in this group https://t.me/weeMAT👍
Activity: 18
Hello , When can weefamily start trading allocated tokens on probit / bitforex  ?
copper member
Thank you for answer! I hope you and your community will get profit from this listings!
Welcome! I hope that pur community will be able to get benefits from this
copper member
Activity: 3
Thank you for answer! I hope you and your community will get profit from this listings!
copper member
What differences do they have?
WMA and WPC are different tokens?

WMA utility token provides users (both merchants and customers) access to the new, blockchain-enhanced wee Marketplace.
WPC stable coin replaces formerly collected “wee”, which are converted to the stable coin WPC (pegged 1:1 to the Euro).
Activity: 17
 What differences do they have?
Activity: 17
WMA and WPC are different tokens?
copper member

wee take care of weeUsers! 😺😺

If you are our partner, you will earn money every time your customers make a purchase, online or offline, around the clock, worldwide. 🌍 🌎 🌏

#wee #online #offline #cashback #shopping #blockchain #tokenization
Sounds good. Hope you will be able to do it. After all, many companies just hanging around.
Obviously, we will achieve even greater goals. Just study our company and you will see how much has already been done and how much we will do!
Pages:
Jump to: