Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI - page 10. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Just a quick update this morning

Yesterday the chain was launched with great success by our fantastic block producers and is up and running smoothly.  The portal is going to be delayed a little bit to do some additional penetration testing as we added some last minute features.  The launch was a great success, we just want to ensure the portal is equally successful.  The portal to claim tokens will be going live on the 21st of this month and we are preparing an official release which we will be sharing here a little today.

If you want to learn more please join us on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Stay tuned for more updates later today and thank you for being a part of the WORBLI community.
I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Activity: 308

Yesterday the chain was launched with great success by our fantastic block producers and is up and running smoothly.  The portal is going to be delayed a little bit to do some additional penetration testing as we added some last minute features.  The launch was a great success, we just want to ensure the portal is equally successful.  The portal to claim tokens will be going live on the 21st of this month and we are preparing an official release which we will be sharing here a little today.

If you want to learn more please join us on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Stay tuned for more updates later today and thank you for being a part of the WORBLI community.

This is a very interesting news from the team. Hopefully they will not stop making something that would help to uplift the project because this platform is very much appreciated. And im pretty sure that there's a positive outcome from this existence on the nearer future. Keep it up team.
Activity: 554
I was much impressed with Gamma, which is powered by WBI token which is a Global fiat also a currency financial institution that integrates seamlessly with other applications and financial products as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

It's amazing update. And it all has happen due to way the team has worked. I hope very soon they will succeed. As well the team behind the project has always actively provide all the updates.

Thats a good move made by the team, the aggressiveness are there. Hopefully this project will continue to work on the right path and form a great opportunity not only for its own interest but also to the benefits of all the investors and supporters. I think the team are capable enough to prove that they deserve to be supported.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

It's amazing update. And it all has happen due to way the team has worked. I hope very soon they will succeed. As well the team behind the project has always actively provide all the updates.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
If they try to adjust advertizing independently, means they make a huge mistake because hardly they will manage to make it most qualitatively. It is far better to employ the professional expert.

Yes market is now a competition.if they want to be on top,they some expert who can give them advice as how to maintain a project.without it they will slowly vanish from The crypto world   
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley
I wish the same opinion with you buddy, I can say that the project is absolutely amazing. Since changed is the only constant in this world so the project has all the chance to grow and develop.

Maybe that is the case I have no idea. I just think that the name isn't exactly mind blowing.
Activity: 560
If you wanted to make the project more productive just support more and rely the everything to the team so that the project will be strong and can stand stilm for longer. Opportunity comes along if they can see that the project is consistently working.
Being the investor is enough to support the project even if you are depositing only 0.1 $ to the project. Every amount can help the project to be developed more great.
Activity: 560
Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin
Well, that's sound a great name where the name worbli comes from! I hope with that name you can make more opportunities for people to make a revolutionary future fintech dapps.
Activity: 434
Whether the team will hold some competitions in which anyone will be able to participate? It would be desirable to see some draws for creative people.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
We cannot say totally that is bad but we can think that maybe that is his own strategy to cater the needs of each other. The project can approximate success because of the biggest advantages not unless if the team will not stop in aiming for more innovation strategies that acquire functional investment.
Activity: 574
1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
Activity: 112
If they try to adjust advertizing independently, means they make a huge mistake because hardly they will manage to make it most qualitatively. It is far better to employ the professional expert.
Activity: 518
I was truly amazed on how the team managing there Ann thread, and not only that, the whole project of the Worbli. I am glad that they are so responsible giving their community the pull out service of updates and announcements for all of us, for the future of Fintech DApps. Good to be look into. Good luck to the team and keep up!
copper member

copper member
Hey crypto community,

WORBLI knows you just can't get enough so I have one more podcast for you to listen to.

EOS Dublin's Jillian interviews Domenic Thomas from Worbli about their business, vision, and the use of blockchain to solve real world problems.

"Businesses will launch a whole suite of various financial services and tools... FX platorms, crypto-fiat gateways, investment banks, digital asset trading platforms, deposits, debit cards, insurance platorms...'''

Get the rest here.

Take care!
copper member
For all of you who are new here I would like to present a short video.

This is a very informative interview with WORBLI's CEO Domenic Thomas from a couple of weeks back on how dapps and users interact with KYC. Be sure to watch it!

dappcast Episode 11: Worbli

Cool
copper member
Superior infrastructure feature mainly allows me understand the worbli dedicated initiative on their management in all levels of hierarchy and the pre-test run for the apps allows a perfect launch with no issues.

This is why we chose to go with a Blockchain 3.0 solution, the EOSIO architecture. It's fast, scalable, and transactions are free.

Take care.
copper member
Hiring the professional expert of advertisement is the best way to plan the strategy on choosing when to advertise and when to pause the advertisement.

Yes, it would be better if they're going to handover those plan to their respective responsibility which has the capability to handle that kind of tasks. It's a good idea if they are going to promote their platform in such away they will have more investors.
Here many users speak about good responsiveness of team through telegram or social networks, but what sense in it? Most important it to be engaged in development of the platform.

Hey that's a great point you make there! We are very careful to allocate our resources accordingly. While some of us may be on Telegram, the dev team is quietly working in the background developing the platform.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: