Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI - page 9. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It's good to see that team are actively involved in seeking the best information that they could provide to their supporters. This project will be having a productive management with respect to their platform. Hopefully the continuous improvement that they are making right now will somehow create a positive outcome.
That is true and furthermore, that also brings more attention for them and also makes me to keep looking forward to the announcements, news and latest updates of the Worbli project team. I hope they will keep on this progressive and productive actions as always to reach more achievements for more opportunities.
For sure the WORBLI project will continue the progress because it gives assurance and securities to the investors who trully invest to this project because they have seen hardwork by the team to achieve what they aim for and they wanted to get what everyones wants.
Yes, all the investors know very well how hard the team has been working on the project's development. And this platform is more reliable as compared to other platforms.
Activity: 434
1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
We cannot say totally that is bad but we can think that maybe that is his own strategy to cater the needs of each other. The project can approximate success because of the biggest advantages not unless if the team will not stop in aiming for more innovation strategies that acquire functional investment.
Let me ask this question,  is all the things stated the by project name is accurate or not? Of course its normal but it seems very promising but the is always in good hands.
Activity: 616
As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
There is no information about registering an account on the website yet but you can already subscribe their email distribution which you can found in the website
Activity: 560
The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.
There still also developers will be helped very much by growth of cost of the main cryptocurrencies as because of it many investors have hidden and have ceased to make the investments.
Most of their reason is privacy. Their privacy is more considered rather than the project because if they publish themselves, they are risking their life.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It's good to see that team are actively involved in seeking the best information that they could provide to their supporters. This project will be having a productive management with respect to their platform. Hopefully the continuous improvement that they are making right now will somehow create a positive outcome.
That is true and furthermore, that also brings more attention for them and also makes me to keep looking forward to the announcements, news and latest updates of the Worbli project team. I hope they will keep on this progressive and productive actions as always to reach more achievements for more opportunities.
For sure the WORBLI project will continue the progress because it gives assurance and securities to the investors who trully invest to this project because they have seen hardwork by the team to achieve what they aim for and they wanted to get what everyones wants.
Activity: 518
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.The project looks small but it has the potential as well as the ability to become hugely successful.

To sum up all, everyone who is involve in the project is very important. It will not succeed if it lacks one.  It is good that the team will be active in giving informations and finding ways to develop more the project because it has potential to be one of the most useful and successful project in crypto world.

Exactly, cooperation and support are the keys to have a successful project. The project won't grow up if it will not be manage well by the team. That is why teamwork is very important to this kind of work since you need to meet your expectations. And for that to happen there should be a good connection and communication to each other.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.The project looks small but it has the potential as well as the ability to become hugely successful.

To sum up all, everyone who is involve in the project is very important. It will not succeed if it lacks one.  It is good that the team will be active in giving informations and finding ways to develop more the project because it has potential to be one of the most useful and successful project in crypto world.
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

The size of the project does not matter because in every project exist it starts ar small and end with a big or large scale project that possess everything. That would always matter to the team to input an ideas and hardwork also perseverance ina chieving the goals in life to become successful.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words and support.
copper member
As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?

The sharedrop was based on your EOS Holdings at the time of the Snapshot on Sept. 7th.  If you had eos at that time, you have Worbli, but our portal is delayed until the 25th to claim.  Please see the information in our last post for more details.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 378
As you come across their official website, do take a look you'll be able to create your account by following the instructions.
1. Confirm your email address.
2. Once Logged in to your WORBLI account, verify your account through KYC/AML etc.
3. After verifying your account, validate your mainnet account by signing your transaction with Scatter.
4. Finally, enter your EOS public key and choose a WORBLI Username with 6-12 Characters.

If you require some assistance try to join in their official worbli telegram account and contact admin and when you contact do check their Telegram id when you PM, just be aware of scammers.
Activity: 554
Activity: 616
Exactly, they should make their platform easy to look for those potential investors. Their platform is very interesting since it focuses on the the process of providing broad range of services which other existing project don't have. Hopefully they will be actively involved in seeking the best way to get the attention of the community.
Indeed. They can clearly saw if there are so many project that come into this world lately. Wishing you having a better opportunity to build the application wthout not problem.
copper member

WORBLI IS LIVE + Portal Update

WORBLI are immensely proud to report that the WORBLI BLOCKCHAIN is now LIVE, thanks to our 21 block producers and 11 reserve block producers!
Now that our blockchain is live, this means developers can commence building the next generation of applications on WORBLI for the world to benefit from.

We’re delighted that our BPs have enabled WORBLI to come to life. A mention must go out to Cafe Block & HKEOS who have created WORBLI’s first block explorer:

As most of you would be well aware, this space moves at an incredibly rapid pace in terms of development of the chain base code, and the many features being built on top of it. As a result we’ve been adding additional features and functions to the WORBLI code base right up until very recently.

While we had planned to launch our portal so users could register accounts shortly after the blockchain went live, we place security of your assets above all else, and some of these additions meant our previous security audits needed to be revisited to ensure they were still valid. With that in mind, we’re partnering with a penetration testing firm who will seek out and rectify every possible vulnerability before we launch the portal.

Of course, we would have preferred the blockchain and the portal to have launched together as originally planned, but the additions we made were too good not to include on launch, and it would have been irresponsible of us to allow public access to the chain before we could be certain your funds would not be at risk.

Here are the newest updates for the Portal Launch, Sharedrop Event and Wallet Support:

21st November, 2018 (12:00 GMT)
Portal Launch + Sharedrop Event:
-Users will be able to create and verify their WORBLI account (AML/KYC integration will be in place).
-Once users have verified their WORBLI account, they’ll be able to claim their WBI Sharedrop.
-Sharedrop recipients who create their WORBLI account between 21st-30th November 2018 will receive a 10% bonus on their sharedrop, up to a maximum of 10,000 WBI per user.

28th November, 2018 (12:00 GMT)
Wallet Support + Any Updates:
-Users will have wallet support for their WBI tokens.
-Other updates and features to the portal will be deployed.
-Send & Receive your WBI tokens.

WORBLI’s team are working round the clock to ensure everything is perfect for the above listed dates. If we can launch early, we will.

We’d like to thank our amazing group of Block Producers for their tireless work in launching WORBLI’s main chain; and our community for your continued support as we bring WORBLI to life.

Stay tuned at www.https://t.me/worblicommunity for exclusive updates.

Yours Sincerely,

Domenic Thomas
WORBLI CEO

To learn more about WORBLI, visit www.worbli.io

Join the discussion in our Telegram channels:

❇️ @WORBLICommunity ]
❇️ @WORBLINews [url]https://t.me/worblinews]]https://t.me/worblinews]]
❇️ @WORBLINews [url]https://t.me/worblinews]

Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: