Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI - page 6. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I was much impressed with Gamma, which is powered by WBI token which is a Global fiat also a currency financial institution that integrates seamlessly with other applications and financial products as well.
Quite tangled scheme, I have little understood from described by you. But nevertheless the project is connected directly with the financial market and therefore it will make him popular.
Activity: 518
The development team needs to promote the project on the various platform because of that thing they can easily spread the project towards the investors. The marketing strategy always works very well and help to gain investors.
Agree.Now a days market is very competitive & very difficult to get investors to the project.So promotion can be done by social media or bounty program announcement

Exactly, right now the market looks so bad and it's quite hard to assume that everything will be having a good future. If they are going to promote this platform then it will be a huge help to the it's main goal. Let us just hope that the market will going back to it's stable movements again.
Yes, the market has started to recover again as per the current status of the chart. And I hope it will convert into a bull run and remain green for a long time.

Yes, hopefully the market will continue to recover from this drop to be able to withstand the support from the community. This good opportunity that the market has shown will gives benefits not only on the platform but also on the crypto enthusiastic.
You are right there buddy that if the crypto market will continuously keep on its recovery even little by little, then that would be good for the entire project of the Worbli and to the whole crypto currency community as it bring back more good energy of the crypto enthusiasts as it will also give and provide as a more interesting opportunities.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was much impressed with Gamma, which is powered by WBI token which is a Global fiat also a currency financial institution that integrates seamlessly with other applications and financial products as well.
Activity: 554
The development team needs to promote the project on the various platform because of that thing they can easily spread the project towards the investors. The marketing strategy always works very well and help to gain investors.
Agree.Now a days market is very competitive & very difficult to get investors to the project.So promotion can be done by social media or bounty program announcement

Exactly, right now the market looks so bad and it's quite hard to assume that everything will be having a good future. If they are going to promote this platform then it will be a huge help to the it's main goal. Let us just hope that the market will going back to it's stable movements again.
Yes, the market has started to recover again as per the current status of the chart. And I hope it will convert into a bull run and remain green for a long time.

Yes, hopefully the market will continue to recover from this drop to be able to withstand the support from the community. This good opportunity that the market has shown will gives benefits not only on the platform but also on the crypto enthusiastic.
That is at the ratio of 99:100 where marketing strategies dealing with advertising always holds a demand for the ultimate success of the project without proper advertising the entire operation is left with no use because we need to share the information across platforms and create awareness.
Activity: 308

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Only in fight winners are born. Those who sit in place and do nothing hardly will be able to achieve success in some sphere. It is necessary to work on what turns out.
True,  you can't  earn if you are just wait the grace to come. You need to work hard  for it. Achieving something is the nicest feeling in the whole wide world. Same with investing you cannot have profits if you will just wait the funds to increase without investing. All outcome is always because of all what we done.
Activity: 434
Only in fight winners are born. Those who sit in place and do nothing hardly will be able to achieve success in some sphere. It is necessary to work on what turns out.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

The project will trully recover a along, it is because the team run for the best of the project even though they have seen difficulties. The market will stand for long time because of the capabilities that can give to the investors and others.

Nothing can stop the success of the project as long they have a strong, cooperative and a hardwork team. Eventhough for now the market is down but still the team can find ways to solve those kind of problems.  They may focus first on developing the project because surely the market will recovered soon. It just a matter of trusting and believing and most especially how they manage such situation.
Activity: 378

The project will trully recover a along, it is because the team run for the best of the project even though they have seen difficulties. The market will stand for long time because of the capabilities that can give to the investors and others.
If the team is strong with their hardwork in implementing the plan accurately as promised then there is a scope to reach the target and achieve the goal if not there is no way  however how can you say market will stand for long time or short time, it is economy functionality no one is leading it.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

WORBLI is a financial services network (FSN) where companies and individuals can access a variety of services. With blockchain utilizing the software Ecosystem EOSIO hosts a variety of applications and are able to decentralized (dApps) which focuses on financial innovation, security, reliability, and compliance. currently they are on a mission to develop Blockchain Platforms that are most cost-effective and developer-friendly in the world. I can't wait to hear the good news and updates about them.
Source: https://www.worbli.io/
Of course, thanks, but for what you copy information from the official site? I think that all to whom the project is interesting are capable to find an official resource and to study information.
Well, this is very helpful. The copy information is very important for those who want to knows about the project updates and progress. I just hope good results will come as soon as the project will be arranged and ready for all the activities that involves the project progress.
Activity: 574

WORBLI is a financial services network (FSN) where companies and individuals can access a variety of services. With blockchain utilizing the software Ecosystem EOSIO hosts a variety of applications and are able to decentralized (dApps) which focuses on financial innovation, security, reliability, and compliance. currently they are on a mission to develop Blockchain Platforms that are most cost-effective and developer-friendly in the world. I can't wait to hear the good news and updates about them.
Source: https://www.worbli.io/
Of course, thanks, but for what you copy information from the official site? I think that all to whom the project is interesting are capable to find an official resource and to study information.
Activity: 434
So far I don't  hear or new updates about the project, but I know they are continuously pushing the project to its limits and were they can bring this project to success. Hopefully they will not stopped until further notice.
Yeah, I hope so. And so that the project gonna be a successful one without no problem that they are facing to make the platform better than ever.
The trials and some other issues are normal for the project in the market because it makes the project  more impressive and attractive whenever they will surpass those challenges this will credit it to their background and additional experiences. I am confident that the team and developers will surpass all the challenges that may come.
Activity: 560
That is true. Worbli is not just a good project, but indeed this project has a bunch of experts that made up its team. A team that truly active which provides a response to the different queries and questions raised here in the crypto currency community. If they will keep up this kind of actions then that would bring them into a good brighter and successful future.
A bunch of expert can make this platform great. That's why there are so many people are going to invest in the worbli project and I hope their roadmap can be realized.

Yeah, indeed. However, I have some ideas to share with you guys. What if the developer gonna run a bounty campaign? It would be interesting idea for the supporters.
Activity: 560
That is true. Worbli is not just a good project, but indeed this project has a bunch of experts that made up its team. A team that truly active which provides a response to the different queries and questions raised here in the crypto currency community. If they will keep up this kind of actions then that would bring them into a good brighter and successful future.
A bunch of expert can make this platform great. That's why there are so many people are going to invest in the worbli project and I hope their roadmap can be realized.
Activity: 518

They have alot of sites where you can find them and fully appreciate their vision and objectives. And i think they already promote this project to their channels. Thats why if we can see they're always responsive to our questions. They keep on providing the information containing the status of the project.

They have alot of sites where you can find them and fully appreciate their vision and objectives. And i think they already promote this project to their channels. Thats why if we can see they're always responsive to our questions. They keep on providing the information containing the status of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: