Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI - page 16. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The unusual project and possibly the platform will turn out that too. I would like to see the live presentation of this product somewhat quicker.
Quite good suggestion mate,but its needs alot of preparation for that as of now the project team surely preparing the following steps and strategies to use and proper approaches need to apply for the project development. Nevertheless the team need a lot of time and effort to achieve the plans and target goals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I just saw this project out here in the crypto currency community and here with this project, I see that there have so many social media sites that crypto people like me can go into whenever got into their mind to have much updatable site than this thread. I will looking forward for this project and let's see what further analysis and developments will happen to the Worbli project.
Indeed. This project is very good and it looks like it's another unique app and the developer seems very kind to manage all those problems in one face.
Absolutely I agree with you mate, another promising and interesting work needs to be clearer and well organised so that the team will able to deliver the project composed and well innovative.
Activity: 308
The vision of this project is quite interesting and informative application in this recent time. This project is very much appreciated and hopefully the community will acknowledge the good benifets that the platform could provide to its supporters. There's alot of things to be work on this project but i think the team are well motivated.
Activity: 574
The unusual project and possibly the platform will turn out that too. I would like to see the live presentation of this product somewhat quicker.
Activity: 294
I just saw this project out here in the crypto currency community and here with this project, I see that there have so many social media sites that crypto people like me can go into whenever got into their mind to have much updatable site than this thread. I will looking forward for this project and let's see what further analysis and developments will happen to the Worbli project.
In the prospective of supporting vision the recycling process in the economy holds a huge challenge as the developers keenly involves focusing on the network, community etc there was a better outcome subsequently.
Activity: 434
I have understood that the project will be directed to adaptation of cryptocurrencies in society and it will become very noticeable step on the way to advance in this direction, perhaps, I will see to this project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project looks great as well as beneficial. It is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow in the coming years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Worbli will build a decentralized area where they can easily support the financial site of any project.The make the transaction more easy & less time convenient.So we can see the future in today
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Mass adoption is really a hard task to tackle for every project.
Having browsed the whitepaper, the website, the FAQs - seems that everything was well-thought of.
And by the way, why not make the WORBLI token directly to EOS token? Is there some valid reasoning why such decision?
Also, checking this thread, you might need some sort of promotional campaign to entice users check out your project.

Well, yes. I clearly they need some sort of promotional campaign to make a better audience to the project so that the project won't be slowed to increase the ico fund.
That is the purpose of promotional campaign it won't prevents the success nor help to increase the level of ICO into a better one. This project is is in the process and letting the audience know but that is the exact way of introducing the project so that it will boom.
Activity: 602
Having browsed the whitepaper, the website, the FAQs - seems that everything was well-thought of.
And by the way, why not make the WORBLI token directly to EOS token? Is there some valid reasoning why such decision?
Also, checking this thread, you might need some sort of promotional campaign to entice users check out your project.

Well, yes. I clearly they need some sort of promotional campaign to make a better audience to the project so that the project won't be slowed to increase the ico fund.
Activity: 560
Indeed. This project is very good and it looks like it's another unique app and the developer seems very kind to manage all those problems in one face.
Activity: 504
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

Hey there,

So WORBLI couldn't be built on EOS for many reasons. The main ones are that we are implementing AML/KYC verification on our platform. We can't do that on the way EOS is built. On top of that, if we're targeting enterprise, businesses will want to be sure their business is not subject to having them be voted in and out at the hands of the community. That is a horrible business model for what WORBLI is aiming to achieve. By fixing the price of RAM, businesses can be sure that things will be more stable on WORBLI and when a dapp needs to interact witth a user for AML/KYC, the end-user will authorize the dapp to use their private data on a case by case basis.

If we look at the standard today, every time a company requires AML/KYC we leave our data out in the open. We only have to authorize them to use it once and they have permanent access and we don't know what is going on behind the curtains. WORBLI empowers users to control this a bit further.

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley

Okay thank you for elaborating the answer on that. Appreciate it.
Now, you have to strengthen your marketing strategies, especially we are still at the bearish market.
Hard to attract investors. But, if you are active in your social media channels, it might help in getting potential users on board.

Hey,

Thanks for you observation. We will continue to work on marketing as part of a crucial part on getting users on board as you recommended.

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Hey there,

So WORBLI couldn't be built on EOS for many reasons. The main ones are that we are implementing AML/KYC verification on our platform. We can't do that on the way EOS is built. On top of that, if we're targeting enterprise, businesses will want to be sure their business is not subject to having them be voted in and out at the hands of the community. That is a horrible business model for what WORBLI is aiming to achieve. By fixing the price of RAM, businesses can be sure that things will be more stable on WORBLI and when a dapp needs to interact witth a user for AML/KYC, the end-user will authorize the dapp to use their private data on a case by case basis.

If we look at the standard today, every time a company requires AML/KYC we leave our data out in the open. We only have to authorize them to use it once and they have permanent access and we don't know what is going on behind the curtains. WORBLI empowers users to control this a bit further.

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley

Okay thank you for elaborating the answer on that. Appreciate it.
Now, you have to strengthen your marketing strategies, especially we are still at the bearish market.
Hard to attract investors. But, if you are active in your social media channels, it might help in getting potential users on board.
copper member
Hey community,

If you’ve been following along on our Telegram group or news channel you’d know that we’ve been up to a lot at WORBLI. For those of you who are not part of the group as of yet WORBLI would like to present the following updates as of October 4th, 2018:

First of all the Crowdcast Online Conference was a huge success. You could watch it at https://www.crowdcast.io/e/worbli

If you’d like and in depth look into how AML/KYC will be implemented on WORBLI it’s highly recommended you watch the following video, dappcast Episode 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFfQirgiSU

WORBLI would also like to announce the following recent BP partnerships:

• GravityPool
    • EOS Germany
    • EOS Detroit
    • EOS Blocksmith
    • EOS Cannon
    • eosDAC

Finally, if you’d like to read more about our recent partnerships please visit the WORBLI Medium.

Take care everyone!  Shocked
copper member

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
copper member
What is going on community?

It's been a crazy few days! Lots going on at WORBLI. We made it on RT News' The Max Keiser Report! Pretty cool IMO!  Cool

Check it out after minute 13!  Domenic Thomas talks about crypto and insurance. It's very interesting and a leap forward as to what can be done in the space.

https://youtu.be/3tcVg279HLg?t=12m50s

Take care everyone!

Cheesy
copper member
Hey community!  Grin

Colin Talks Crypto, a YouTubber for everything EOS mentions WORBLI in the following video. Please give it an ear or perhaps two. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmBVMgGgfk

This should partially clarify some of the questions we've been getting on here.

Take care everyone!

Cool
copper member
Most of the time, airdrop really doesn't work except for those mentioned in the OP. But, checking this project, it seems that they can deliver results here. So, even if they will run airdrop, where bounty hunters will just dump those coins, it's feasible that they can make this platform successful. The team is quite active and have strong background. Hoping that interaction with potential users will not stop during this period, but even after the platform is already up and running.

Thank you for noticing! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: