Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 25. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I believe that it is  a real breakthrough technology and can be used for remote appointments.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
You forgot about KYC. Previously, this was not anywhere, and now this procedure becomes widespread.
Yeah it's coming to us wide but I hope that it won't be also on bounty hunters, because it's hard to share your docs with all the projects
If the project is serious then there is nothing to worry about. But I agree that it is necessary to carefully select projects taking into account the desire to keep own personal data safe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.
Activity: 476
There are many other healthcare tokens out there but I think I see potential here. I would like to join you and your bounty program! Good luck!
Bounty campaign of the project is already finished, but you have the opportunity to take part in the contest https://joinwell.io/blog
You forgot to point out that the most attractive part of this contest is the airdrop of token of the project worth $ 10.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You mean the decision of the SEC that ETH and Ripple are not securities? This was a foregone conclusion, decisions on the rest of the coins will be analogous.
I would not be so sure. I'm anxious about ICO. I think this industry is waiting for big changes.
These changes are rather slow, I hope we will have time to get the maximum profit before the end of these processes.
Activity: 364
There are many other healthcare tokens out there but I think I see potential here. I would like to join you and your bounty program! Good luck!
Bounty campaign of the project is already finished, but you have the opportunity to take part in the contest https://joinwell.io/blog
Merit: 105

This is one of the strengths of the project. If the project is implemented, it will be widely available in many countries of the world. This will give a competitive advantage over competitors.
I would like to see this platform in action but I have not yet seen a video with the demon- stration of the platform's work.
If you are seriously interested in the project, then after watching the video it's best to read the white paper. This is a more serious document.
White paper is important but I prefer to judge the product at least according to the demo version. Many projects have beautiful white paper but in fact they do not work at the moment.
Activity: 336
I'm reading the latest but this is all about the contest (I'd prefer it was kept on bounty thread)... Whatever, I wish they do but it's x2, and we are almost at the end of token sale + the smallest bonus available. It seems to be realistic in case of institutional contribution but it usually happens at the earlier stages.
The fact is that the first half of the hard cap was collected in much worse market conditions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
I think this project is very good and cool.
Engaging job, believable job, faultless job!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I wish the idea luck. Flawless website, certain website!
Yes. The site looks good and this is one of the factors that are the face of the project but in my opinion the team's real work is more important. Sometimes for a beautiful site, only promises are hidden.
Activity: 910
https://www.joinwell.io/
Today, the bonus when you buy 5%, as expected now the bonus decreases every day by one percent.
https://joinwell.io/rewards
The first thousand participants of this contest are lucky, they have an additional discount for buying tokens.
Now many people regret that they did not manage to get into the first thousand participants. But 100 tokens for free is also good.

Before the end of the ICO and the contest still there is time, maybe there will be more participants, but I hope that I will win these tokens.
It will be good if the hard cap will be collected ahead of time, then the competition will also end and we will definitely get our tokens as competitors will not have time to register  Cheesy
Nice plan!  Cheesy I see in really want to get these tokens  Wink
Activity: 588
Will you have a multylanguage service? After all, not all people can boast of a good knowledge of the English, to explain to the doctor his problem
Obviously this will be done. By the way, look at the project site - it is translated into a large number of languages. Excellent work and respect for users from all over the world.
Merit: 227
More than a year? According to official information, the company was founded long ago, several years ago.
3 years if I'm not mistaken. I just wanted to say that the project appeared not many months ago.
I understood. But the business on which the project is based is conducted for several years therefore there is confidence in the team of this project, they have real deeds and experience.
This was one of the important factors that prompted me to follow this project. I do not think that the CEO will sacrifice his reputation and deceive investors. So I trust this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Oh, I've just found out that progress has been recently placed on the website and the result is a rather encouraging! I've been thinking it's a bit lower. https://www.joinwell.io/#/about-well
This was done yesterday, read the thread. Now we are discussing the probability of achieving a hard cap.
I'm reading the latest but this is all about the contest (I'd prefer it was kept on bounty thread)... Whatever, I wish they do but it's x2, and we are almost at the end of token sale + the smallest bonus available. It seems to be realistic in case of institutional contribution but it usually happens at the earlier stages.
Usually in ICO there are two big "waves" of investments - at the beginning and at the end. Let's see how much investment this project will have near the end.
copper member
Activity: 70
Will you have a multylanguage service? After all, not all people can boast of a good knowledge of the English, to explain to the doctor his problem
Activity: 35
Hello, DEVs! Looks good idea.
Very well business, interesting plan!
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Quite an interesting algorithm, but I did not find specific conditions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-well-decentralized-global-marketplace-for-healthcare-2699257 It seems that a lot will depend on the bounty manager.
I myself did not know about this at first. I heard this information in communication with the bounty manager. This can be verified when the results are announced.
I envy those bounty hunters who took part in this campaign. But now we have a good opportunity to participate in the contest https://joinwell.io/blog
Yes. This is also a good opportunity to earn tokens, but I think that participating in the bounty campaign will bring me more tokens than this airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Oh, I've just found out that progress has been recently placed on the website and the result is a rather encouraging! I've been thinking it's a bit lower. https://www.joinwell.io/#/about-well
This was done yesterday, read the thread. Now we are discussing the probability of achieving a hard cap.
Activity: 154
now there is a presale? as I see, while the tokens are sold for one and a half million dollars, and your soft cap is 3 million, right?
Pages:
Jump to: