Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 29. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I am very glad that the project has collected $ 14 million. The competent approach of the team to the promotion of the project has done a good job. Perhaps soon we will see another heavyweight in the medical market with a multi-million dollar capitalization, such as WELL.
I think so too. Time of speculation is over, now projects that really work should grow. Especially in such areas as healthcare.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me

If the project suddenly collects a hardcap, I'll think that Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation invested in it
Perhaps they have already done it. The project has already managed to collect a good amount. In any case, I think there is still a lot of interesting related to this project ahead.
Bill Gates negatively spoke about crypto-currencies. Most likely this is just a partnership.
In fact, Well will be using blockchain, it's a token, not a currency, so Bill Gates is positive about the project. Maybe so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Cool! Another interesting news from this article:
WELL has been busy with some exciting and big things! Our latest marketing video just exceeded 1 million views, our Telegram group is over 7,000 strong, and we recently added David Johnston of Factom to our advisory board! Factom currently has more than 169 million records on their blockchain.

“By bringing expertise of David Johnston, co-founder and Chairman of Factom, and partnering with Factom, WELL leapfrogs years of development and joins Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation in using Factom’s blockchain solution for medical records”, said Ildar Fazulyanov, CEO and Founder of WELL.
Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k
It should also be noted that Well joined Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation. This is just a great start for an investment project in the medical field.
I did not know this information before. Now I understand how serious this project is if such people invest in it.
Activity: 476
https://medium.com/joinwell/breaking-news-well-gets-listed-to-sell-tokens-on-select-exchanges-and-announces-new-public-sale-9406133e1e92
I was looking for the Well token at the Cobinhood exchange but I did not find it. Is there any additional information about the listing?
Cool! Another interesting news from this article:
WELL has been busy with some exciting and big things! Our latest marketing video just exceeded 1 million views, our Telegram group is over 7,000 strong, and we recently added David Johnston of Factom to our advisory board! Factom currently has more than 169 million records on their blockchain.

“By bringing expertise of David Johnston, co-founder and Chairman of Factom, and partnering with Factom, WELL leapfrogs years of development and joins Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation in using Factom’s blockchain solution for medical records”, said Ildar Fazulyanov, CEO and Founder of WELL.
Factom  recently received another grant from the US government. Perhaps such cooperation will help Well also be approved by them.
https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k
Great news! Support from the government usually causes a huge stir. As it was for example with the project Shivom.
Activity: 588
I must admit that the marketing department of the project works fine  Cheesy
I think it's good for the project. The promotion of cryptocurrency largely depends on marketing and advertising. If marketing and advertising are supported by a work product, then this success is expected.
I meant that this contest was a very good step to promote the project https://joinwell.io/blog Many people were interested in it.
Merit: 13

If the project suddenly collects a hardcap, I'll think that Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation invested in it
Perhaps they have already done it. The project has already managed to collect a good amount. In any case, I think there is still a lot of interesting related to this project ahead.
Bill Gates negatively spoke about crypto-currencies. Most likely this is just a partnership.
https://medium.com/joinwell/breaking-news-well-gets-listed-to-sell-tokens-on-select-exchanges-and-announces-new-public-sale-9406133e1e92
I was looking for the Well token at the Cobinhood exchange but I did not find it. Is there any additional information about the listing?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I am very glad that the project has collected $ 14 million. The competent approach of the team to the promotion of the project has done a good job. Perhaps soon we will see another heavyweight in the medical market with a multi-million dollar capitalization, such as WELL.
Now the number of participants can significantly increase  Cheesy
With such results it is not surprising for me. After this, usually participants fly like bees to honey Cheesy This can lead to even more sales.
I must admit that the marketing department of the project works fine  Cheesy
I think it's good for the project. The promotion of cryptocurrency largely depends on marketing and advertising. If marketing and advertising are supported by a work product, then this success is expected.
Activity: 336
Dude, stop this quoting with pictures, it's very inconvenient to read from phone. Or are you trying to frighten off competitors?  Grin
This picture is pretty useful for first time but yeah it's boring to see it on every page of that thread
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

This is one of the strengths of the project. If the project is implemented, it will be widely available in many countries of the world. This will give a competitive advantage over competitors.
I would like to see this platform in action but I have not yet seen a video with the demon- stration of the platform's work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xFeyHb7Gyw-Here is a promo video of the Well platform. It's on the project site. I do not know how you could have missed it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105

This is one of the strengths of the project. If the project is implemented, it will be widely available in many countries of the world. This will give a competitive advantage over competitors.
I would like to see this platform in action but I have not yet seen a video with the demon- stration of the platform's work.
Activity: 504
Before the contest, there were already a lot of members of the group, but I see that a lot of people are added every day.
This is very good for the project, it will get additional promotion, perhaps this will help to raise additional funds.
I noticed that if the project is good, then a lot of investors come closer to the end of ICO, especially if the soft cap has already been collected.
Yeah but how do we know that if not the all projects going to show if thir soft cap being collected at all?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

I myself did not know about this at first. I heard this information in communication with the bounty manager. This can be verified when the results are announced.
And when will the result of the bounty? If bountyhunters as usual will start selling most of their coins, then at that moment it will be possible to purchase profitable. This is a good opportunity.
This information is not yet known. I hope this will happen soon. I expect this moment even more than you. I would like to get my tokens faster.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Great thought-provoking for everyone, surely this many will join here because it's good enough to make it easy for anyone who will join for the sake of the health of ingi in getting.
Activity: 910
Dude, stop this quoting with pictures, it's very inconvenient to read from phone. Or are you trying to frighten off competitors?  Grin
Activity: 364
Even if there are 10,000 contestants, the chance to win 100 tokens will be 50%.
How do you calculate it?
Here are the conditions of the contest: https://joinwell.io/rewards

If you randomly distribute 5000 prizes (100 tokens each), among 10,000 people, then the probability of receiving a prize will be:
5000/10000 = 0.5 or 50%.
Exactly! You right. I did not quite remember the terms of the contest so I thought you were mistaken.
I think that if there are no bots in the airdrop, you will get about such a probability of getting tokens. In principle, very good. The mathematical expectation is 5 dollars)
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think you'll be happy if the project collects a hard cap. Or is there a fixed pool on the bounty campaign?
Yes. This company has a fixed pool. But the total number of messages for receiving rewards is taken into account.
Quite an interesting algorithm, but I did not find specific conditions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-well-decentralized-global-marketplace-for-healthcare-2699257 It seems that a lot will depend on the bounty manager.
I myself did not know about this at first. I heard this information in communication with the bounty manager. This can be verified when the results are announced.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I do not think that this will happen because the traditional models are very inertial and do not meet the challenges of the time.
On the one hand, this is bad, on the other hand, such projects as Well for this reason have a good advantage.
Yes, you are right, with a change in the technical basis, all areas of activity will change, and some of them will die out due to lack of demand.
You have a point, nowadays the creation of healthcare industry is very fast and WELL are trying to create more develop and really innovative one that can able to carter and connect all parties involve in the industy in any places of the world with highly experts and competitive Doctors that really help the patients problems in health matters.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Even if there are 10,000 contestants, the chance to win 100 tokens will be 50%.
How do you calculate it?
Here are the conditions of the contest: https://joinwell.io/rewards
https://i.imgur.com/Mkls00Y.png
If you randomly distribute 5000 prizes (100 tokens each), among 10,000 people, then the probability of receiving a prize will be:
5000/10000 = 0.5 or 50%.
It would be fairer to distribute tokens not randomly, but depending on the number of points collected during the contest.
No, for the points you earn, you get prizes, and airdrop is just a bonus for participating in the contest.
Pages:
Jump to: