Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 26. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

In fact, a small number of tokens are allocated to this competition in comparison with the general supply. Therefore, in all cases, this will not affect the price of the token.
In the long term, they can be affected in situ and situationally. Especially at the stage when the project has not yet scored a large volume of trades.
I think that the project will make a listing on a good exchange immediately after ICO and the trading volume of the token will adequately reflect the price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The main object that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business.
 Good luck team!
Activity: 910
The funny fact is that speculators can very quickly drive the price of the token to the moon.
Do you really think that this is possible? It seems to me that you overestimate the possibilities of speculators.
Of course, for this, favorable external circumstances will be necessary, plus some positive news on the project. I am sure that the growth of the price of the token will outstrip the growth of the project itself.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
A little less than 2500 participants are currently participating in the competition. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about.
By the end of the competition there will be much more participants. People like to participate in airdrops, and here are as many as 10 dollars, plus there is a chance to win other prizes.
I think so too. It seems to me that the number of participants by the end of the contest will easily exceed 10,000 people.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I've heard these conversations for a very long time, but in reality the situation does not change (and that's good).
I think discussing this issue and taking a decision takes time. According to Bitcoin and Ethereum already have a decision. Now it remains to wait until the decision on the rest of the coins and tokens. I think until it decides, there will not be a new bull run.
You mean the decision of the SEC that ETH and Ripple are not securities? This was a foregone conclusion, decisions on the rest of the coins will be analogous.
Activity: 336
Hello! In the announcement post I saw that token sale should have been ended on May 15, but on the website I see it is still going.
Is token sale still live? Can I invest?
Yes. You can still have time to invest. Now even a discount of 5%. https://www.joinwell.io/
If you find contacts of one of the contest participants, you can significantly increase your bonus. https://joinwell.io/rewards
Activity: 910

I hope you have experience in trading. The current situation on the market is very unpredictable. If the dump suddenly starts, then do not panic and sell all your tokens. This is a long-term project.
I do not consider myself a professional trader, but I already have some experience. I understand that this is a long-term project.
The funny fact is that speculators can very quickly drive the price of the token to the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I think discussing this issue and taking a decision takes time. According to Bitcoin and Ethereum already have a decision. Now it remains to wait until the decision on the rest of the coins and tokens. I think until it decides, there will not be a new bull run.
This is a very real scenario. Now, no one is going to rush to pamp their coins. Many are afraid of problems from the SEC. Perhaps when the problem is solved, then a new wave of investments will come to projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Nevermind. I think at the moment is enough of those innovations that the Well project offers, I hope they will be fully implemented.
I think Well should justify your hopes. Especially Well is a company that has been working for more than a year. and she has every chance of success.
More than a year? According to official information, the company was founded long ago, several years ago.
3 years if I'm not mistaken. I just wanted to say that the project appeared not many months ago.
Activity: 504
I've seen news that ICO is waiting for a tight regulation. But I think Well should not have problems with this.
I've heard these conversations for a very long time, but in reality the situation does not change (and that's good).
You forgot about KYC. Previously, this was not anywhere, and now this procedure becomes widespread.
Yeah it's coming to us wide but I hope that it won't be also on bounty hunters, because it's hard to share your docs with all the projects
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
The project team operates in the United States, as far as I understand they are doing a project that will meet the SEC requirements.
In the US, rather strict requirements, if the project will meet them, then it will be all right in the rest of the world.
I agree with you. The only option when it will be necessary to work with local legislation is the opening of off-line branches of the project.
Oh, I've just found out that progress has been recently placed on the website and the result is a rather encouraging! I've been thinking it's a bit lower. https://www.joinwell.io/#/about-well
The result is really excellent. Note that now the bonus is reduced by one percent every day. This change was introduced recently also.
Yeah and it's because sales coming to the end of bonus part because it's already taking too long for now
Hello! In the announcement post I saw that token sale should have been ended on May 15, but on the website I see it is still going.
Yes. You can still have time to invest. Now even a discount of 5%. https://www.joinwell.io/
Activity: 39
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I wonder how many points the leaders have. I was able to overtake only 300 people so far.
Maybe someone from such top participants will write here this information. It is a pity that you can not track it on the site https://joinwell.io/rewards
Yes, indeed, you can only watch points of the "neighbors" in the table.
It looks like

However, I'm not an active participant like you. It will be enough for me to win in the airdrop.
Gamblet
Prior to this competition, an extensive bounty campaign was conducted. Judging by the amount of the collected funds, it was successful.
Perhaps you are right. But we do not know who and how much invested in the project. Perhaps this investment was attracted by team members and not related to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Gamblet
Prior to this competition, an extensive bounty campaign was conducted. Judging by the amount of the collected funds, it was successful.
Many good projects have not collected anything since the market was falling. But the Well project collected about 15 million dollars - in fact, it's a success.
Activity: 588
Yes. I know about this. It adds confidence to the project. For me, the most important thing is getting a reward for bounty and in the project itself I'm sure.
You are a bounty hunter of this project? And what you choose? Hodl or sell?
Oh, I've just found out that progress has been recently placed on the website and the result is a rather encouraging! I've been thinking it's a bit lower. https://www.joinwell.io/#/about-well
Why did you think it was lower? On the contrary i thought that the project is closer to a hard cap.
Activity: 34
Good night, all! It seems of this idea will be preferably in the measurable future.
Pages:
Jump to: