Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 31. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Now the number of participants can significantly increase  Cheesy
Because the sales of tokens are successful?
Of course. Get tokens worth $ 10 is very beneficial if the project is already successful.
Activity: 910
Because the sales of tokens are successful?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Do you think you sell the token for long periods of time and sell an unlimited number.
when exchanging. The token will not hold its value. may decrease compared to ico
The number of tokens is limited, read carefully the white paper before drawing any conclusions.
Activity: 504
Do you think you sell the token for long periods of time and sell an unlimited number.
when exchanging. The token will not hold its value. may decrease compared to ico
I am picking this  tokens for long holding and waiting to very big X until do any sells, and it can do it  I'm pretty sure
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Holopopstyir
I think seeing such good rewards all participants will work hard  Wink
10 000 dollars is the amount that will interest even the investor, not just the bounty hunter.

As I understand the ICO ends in 9 days, and the bonus will be available for an additional 4 days?
ICO ends in 10 days, and a bonus of 6% will be available until June 26th.
Thank you for clarifying. It seems to me yesterday the bonus was 5%, it seems that the team is really up to the 26th will reduce the bonus by one percent per day.
I also thought so, it turns out that today the maximum bonus is offered in the remaining days.
It's good politic of bonus reducing because it can show and slowly but completely go to 0 percent without any impressive drops
Merit: 100
The application space of the block chain technology in the health care market is very huge. WELL has very good potential for development, and it is worth investors to look forward to its future.
Activity: 476
The WELL platform provides opportunities for "patients everywhere in the world to receive diagnosis, counseling and treatment directly from the best medical professionals in the world." So in addition to having many doctors in all the specialties around the world working together on the project, you need to promote the project so that people are known and supported.
You are right, but I think the team of project is ready for this. Advertising is a companion piece of any business and there is nothing complicated in this if there is a budget.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 476

As I understand the ICO ends in 9 days, and the bonus will be available for an additional 4 days?
ICO ends in 10 days, and a bonus of 6% will be available until June 26th.
Thank you for clarifying. It seems to me yesterday the bonus was 5%, it seems that the team is really up to the 26th will reduce the bonus by one percent per day.
I also thought so, it turns out that today the maximum bonus is offered in the remaining days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The WELL platform provides opportunities for "patients everywhere in the world to receive diagnosis, counseling and treatment directly from the best medical professionals in the world." So in addition to having many doctors in all the specialties around the world working together on the project, you need to promote the project so that people are known and supported.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
14,6 million dollars collected from 28. Not bad. If a major investor decides to invest in the project, then there is a chance that the hard cap will be collected.
Even this amount will be enough to fully implement the project. If I'm not mistaken soft cap was 3 million dollars.
https://joinwell.io/rewards
Who has any success in the competition? Has anyone already hit the top?  Smiley
My achievements are not too high, but I'm waiting for my 100 tokens from airdrop  Cool
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
? Actually, you are already late for the party. lol Anyway, another healthcare-related project, means that more and more people will benefit from this. However, I doubt if this platform will cater also for the ones that really need health assistance. How can you reach out to them? How can you educate how to use cryptocurrency also, to access your services? Those are just few questions that you will encounter upon implementation of your project
Activity: 588
https://joinwell.io/rewards
Who has any success in the competition? Has anyone already hit the top?  Smiley
There is no point in teasing competitors, so those who are now fighting for the first places will remain silent  Cheesy
In their place I would do the same. A few thousand dollars is a good prize, you have to do your best to get it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Can I clarify - the airdrop will be held every week or at the end of ICO?
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Charity is needed to be in any kind of projects and work, it make the whole world better, especially when it's connected to healthcare
Considering the possibilities of this project, I think the scale of it participation in charity will please all of us.
What means 20-54? Is this hours? After this time is over, the bonus will decrease?
It seems that the bonus will decrease by one percent every day and on the 26th there will be no more bonus.
I think this question will be clarified later. Yesterday there was an old design on the site, most likely there will be some communique about the changes that have taken place.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Holopopstyir
I think seeing such good rewards all participants will work hard  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: