Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 6. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey,  But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 28
Hey,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 76
Yes, they have been listed on cobinhood are currently trading volume rises to 40%, this is a good omen. I hope his volume will continue to rise and are in the top rankings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
WELL is listed on LATOKEN! Trade NOW! Join it. Use it. Grow it.

https://twitter.com/jointeamwell/status/1036001853463355392
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
How much Persons are still left to getting their tokens destributed? & How much time will it take more?

I think its outlined in the identity ledger reachable on the relevant website in the internet. Note there are myriads of websites out there some may appear damaging to ur psychic conditions thus suggestion to avoid them or ask an adult to accompany u during watching the prohibited content. The information u look for is to soon migrate to the dark part of the internet, darknet is its name.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250

Information from the official telegram channel WELL:

WELL is excited to announce our “Healthy Hodlers” program. This is a staking reward program for our Super Node Token holders to engage our community and incentivize ongoing participation in the WELL network.

Read full details here: https://medium.com/joinwell/well-hodl-staking-reward-and-other-updates-ca93e704084

Lets hope this could help well project. But what about exchange listing? Is well token officially listed somewhere?

WELL will be listed on COBINHOOD Exchange at 00:00 August 31st 2018 UTC+0. Deposit, withdrawal and trading functions for WELL/BTC and WELL/ETH will be available upon listing.

Read full details here: https://cobinhood.com/announcements

I can't use cobinhood because to withdraw funds you need to verify a mobile phone. Everybody be warned! If you deposit your well or other coins to cobinhood, you will not be able to withdraw without verify of a mobile phone.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

WELL is excited to announce our “Healthy Hodlers” program. This is a staking reward program for our Super Node Token holders to engage our community and incentivize ongoing participation in the WELL network.

Read full details here: https://medium.com/joinwell/well-hodl-staking-reward-and-other-updates-ca93e704084

Lets hope this could help well project. But what about exchange listing? Is well token officially listed somewhere?

WELL will be listed on COBINHOOD Exchange at 00:00 August 31st 2018 UTC+0. Deposit, withdrawal and trading functions for WELL/BTC and WELL/ETH will be available upon listing.

Read full details here: https://cobinhood.com/announcements

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Activity: 34
Greetings, all! I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
The standard of entry into the health care industry is very high,
How did WELL get involved?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Will the amount of tokens be limited correct? So what will be the maximum amount of tokens that will circulate?
As far as I'm concerned, tokens will be defrosted for several years.Total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens.
Activity: 129
Hello everybody! Recently, I have met many projects that are related to medicine. Can you tell me what makes you different from other projects?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Team...Are the bounty tokens distributed or it is still not done? I thought distribution is an automatic process and thus would be a quick activity but seems otherwise :-(

it won't be automatic we speak the money they will give to participants, it's too risky I think
Better manual, of course we have to be patient
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Medical services can be useful for a huge amount of violence. Such a project can become very large in the future if everything goes well.
It is also important that the shuttle Ethereum could cope with the scalability of the Well  Business.
Activity: 29
 on which exchange the WELL token is traded.
If the token is not yet traded on the exchange, then tell which exchange is planned to place the WELL-token
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

I if you keep the quality  project's project in the long term. Now the market is falling. It will be hard to get the maximum profit.
If an investor is interested in a long-term perspective of the development of the project, then I do not think that he will worry about the current collapse in prices for cryptocurrencies.
How can the situation on the crypto market affect the project that uses blocking in real business? I think in this sense Well is a very independent project.
To do this, the token needs to have a stable value and application. But in this case even your token is traded for Bitcoin and should be more stable at the moment than the market.
Also, business scalability and the level of distribution of the token are important. If your business is not scaled, then probably it can not have a large capitalization that will affect the price of the token.
Medical services can be useful for a huge amount of violence. Such a project can become very large in the future if everything goes well.
Team...Are the bounty tokens distributed or it is still not done? I thought distribution is an automatic process and thus would be a quick activity but seems otherwise :-(

I received tokens for signature campaign but they are really a few. I expected more value.

Quite sad.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

I if you keep the quality  project's project in the long term. Now the market is falling. It will be hard to get the maximum profit.
If an investor is interested in a long-term perspective of the development of the project, then I do not think that he will worry about the current collapse in prices for cryptocurrencies.
How can the situation on the crypto market affect the project that uses blocking in real business? I think in this sense Well is a very independent project.
To do this, the token needs to have a stable value and application. But in this case even your token is traded for Bitcoin and should be more stable at the moment than the market.
Also, business scalability and the level of distribution of the token are important. If your business is not scaled, then probably it can not have a large capitalization that will affect the price of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: