Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 10. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
You have some funds and want to buy or sell? In what direction will the price go after listing in your opinion?
I think it's senseless to guess the direction of price movement for a short distance. This market has too much volatility.
But we can analyze the project, the market itself and draw conclusions about the general trend. It's impossible to guess the movement on a short distance, you right.
For this reason, I plan to hold those funds that I have invested in the project for at least 2-3 years. During this period they are expected to grow considerably.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
You mean the decision of the SEC that ETH and Ripple are not securities? This was a foregone conclusion, decisions on the rest of the coins will be analogous.
I would not be so sure. I'm anxious about ICO. I think this industry is waiting for big changes.
These changes are rather slow, I hope we will have time to get the maximum profit before the end of these processes.
I if you keep the quality  project's project in the long term. Now the market is falling. It will be hard to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Do I understand correctly that now we can track sales online?
It seems to me that yes, such an opportunity has appeared, but at the moment there is a small number of executed orders, maybe later there will be more.
Ok, I'll wait when the situation becomes clearer. I am glad that the project has already exceeded the figure of 15 million dollars.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I'm glad that the project managed to collect a good amount until today's collapse. I'm afraid that investors will now be afraid to invest.
Activity: 588
I'm not an experienced trader. Who will tell me how to use these two exchanges?
Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
To begin with, register there, it's a slow process, I do not know if you can do it before the end of ICO.
It is a pity that I hesitated for a long time and did not buy tokens yesterday. I'll try to catch it.
Merit: 227
https://joinwell.io/rewards
I see that the number of participants in the contest is growing rapidly, already almost 3500 users are making attempts to win prizes.
It seems that this is not the final figure. Interest to the project is growing towards the end of ICO, most likely we will see even more registrations.
I hope this will be real people not bots. In this case, everything will be fair and everyone will be happy.
We can only hope for it. Now the use of bots is very popular. I heard that I do not earn small amounts on this.
I think in this situation it is worthwhile to hope that the team will be able to track these bots and not that they will not participate in this contest.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think that the calculations of the stakes have been made for a long time, most likely the team is waiting for the end of ICO to show the result in the tokens.
After the end of the bounty program a long time passed, so I agree with you. But the results of the contest will be published later, I think.
Given the huge number of participants this is very likely. Although may be a good automatic record setting there. But always there are refinements that need to be done manually.
Several exchanges expressed interest in WELL Tokens including our early supporters: COBINHOOD and LATOKEN! You can purchase and trade directly on LATOKEN from June 27th-30th.
https://medium.com/joinwell/well-ends-successful-presale-and-forgoes-public-sale-e759730403ce
To begin with, register there, it's a slow process, I do not know if you can do it before the end of ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
This surely will improve how people receive medical care. I wish this project to success. Cheesy
How much is this platform interesting for you? Would you start using it if you suddenly needed a medical consultation?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I am close to be convinced that this year is only a preparation for a big year coming ahead, some wall street is coming, plus healthcare cannot be out of the line. I give my support to a working product and ready for the launch, much positive and sure investment
It seems to me that so many investors have such expectations, so they gradually accumulate assets.
Activity: 476
In the Telegram group I saw the announcement that today I should announce the results of the  bounty campaign. I think bountyhunters are waiting for this moment.
I think that the calculations of the stakes have been made for a long time, most likely the team is waiting for the end of ICO to show the result in the tokens.
After the end of the bounty program a long time passed, so I agree with you. But the results of the contest will be published later, I think.
Merit: 227

In fact, a small number of tokens are allocated to this competition in comparison with the general supply. Therefore, in all cases, this will not affect the price of the token.
In the long term, they can be affected in situ and situationally. Especially at the stage when the project has not yet scored a large volume of trades.
I think that the project will make a listing on a good exchange immediately after ICO and the trading volume of the token will adequately reflect the price.
I do not think that the project will immediately appear on the largest stock exchanges. On smaller stock exchanges, any less large sales may negatively affect the price.
Activity: 364
I am close to be convinced that this year is only a preparation for a big year coming ahead, some wall street is coming, plus healthcare cannot be out of the line. I give my support to a working product and ready for the launch, much positive and sure investment
I agree, after this sphere will be subjected to regulation (even partially) big money will come here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
The presale was over and the team published an excellent article with brief summaries.
Excellent result. The beginning of the trade is getting closer and closer. I'm waiting for this moment.
You have some funds and want to buy or sell? In what direction will the price go after listing in your opinion?
I think it's senseless to guess the direction of price movement for a short distance. This market has too much volatility.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910

Yes. It was a long process. I'm very interested in knowing the final result. The project already and so has collected good money but I expect that we are still waiting for some kind of surprise.
I understand why you are very interested in knowing the final result, but do not worry too much about it. You just need to trust the team. If they did it well before then, I think it will continue in the future.
The team of the project has shown itself on the best side many times already, I hope my investments in this project will bring good profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
If at least 2,000 participants will join the contest, the odds in the aridrop will be different from 100%  Grin
If you like the project, it's better to invest money in it and not worry about it because of such nonsense.
Dude is not nonsense. It's 10 dollars for free   Cheesy Perhaps in the future they will give huge X-s.
This is really an important part of the initial phase of the project. Bounty huntry will probably be one of the first traders of Well token . It is good that the number of tokens allocated to the bounty is fixed and this will not be a surprise to investors.
Bounty hunters and real receivers will dump their rewards immediately after getting rewards.
Most of them will do like this, but I believe real supporters, who strongly believe in the potential of Well project might keep hodling their rewards as long-term investments.
I do not think that the number of tokens that the bounty hunters will have will allow them to seriously affect the price.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I see that now tokens can be bought on Latoken https://wallet.latoken.com/market/ICO/LA/WELL-LA?utm_source=web&utm_medium=ico_prt&utm_campaign=well
I wonder what changes this will bring.
Actual funds collected by the project have already exceeded $ 15 million. Great result! Two more days of sales are ahead, we will wait for the result.
Do I understand correctly that now we can track sales online?
Pages:
Jump to: