Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 9. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

why the team is not responding anymore?

Is this project already turned scam?
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I am close to be convinced that this year is only a preparation for a big year coming ahead, some wall street is coming, plus healthcare cannot be out of the line. I give my support to a working product and ready for the launch, much positive and sure investment

We are going to see some working platforms in the next 12 months and I think that is going to be an important moment for crypto in general as people can then see the value of these platforms.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

I if you keep the quality  project's project in the long term. Now the market is falling. It will be hard to get the maximum profit.
If an investor is interested in a long-term perspective of the development of the project, then I do not think that he will worry about the current collapse in prices for cryptocurrencies.
How can the situation on the crypto market affect the project that uses blocking in real business? I think in this sense Well is a very independent project.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
A couple of days away from the ICO's end! How exciting! I think the numbers are going to blow your mind! I mean, I was pretty damn sure WELL would succeed, but I didn't think it would exceed $15 millions! It's a great time to be a loyal WELL supporter!
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
I didn't receive payment for signature and avatar bounty campaigns yet. Did someone already receive it?

Thanks
Activity: 462
No updates in the moment so far, the project overall is new and innovating the ways of medical recording and diagnosis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.

Just wanted to mention it as an example that some people are willing to put their reputation on the line because they are so greedy.
I understand what you mean. But still I think that this is not the case. I do not think that this project will be something like this.

I am positive so far about the intentions of the people behind Well. I have been disappointed by other projects though and just a bit more careful these days.
Same here, I've always been excited about the project related to the new technologies. But over time I realized that I should focus on ones with real use case. And  obviously Well will gain its adoption.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

I if you keep the quality  project's project in the long term. Now the market is falling. It will be hard to get the maximum profit.
If an investor is interested in a long-term perspective of the development of the project, then I do not think that he will worry about the current collapse in prices for cryptocurrencies.
I hope the team will not disappoint investors and will show good work on the platform and the successful application of this platform.
In doing this, the team shows confidence in its project and respect for the interests of investors. This approach impresses me very much.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have checked all the points of your business and everything is actually very useful!
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Unlikely as you say as he is publicly known, but if you check out Titanium that guy was also publicly known and we all know how it ended.
I think that this is not the case. There are a lot of good examples when CEOs value their reputation and work diligently on the product.

Just wanted to mention it as an example that some people are willing to put their reputation on the line because they are so greedy.
I understand what you mean. But still I think that this is not the case. I do not think that this project will be something like this.

I am positive so far about the intentions of the people behind Well. I have been disappointed by other projects though and just a bit more careful these days.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Does anyone remember if the unsold tokens supposed to be burnt? Can't find this on the website. In case they will be burnt I'd prefer to see reduced total supply rather than sudden interest from the institutioan investors.
Have you tried to find this information in the white paper of the project?
Why do not you like the interest of institutional investors? Usually this increases the value of the project.
I didn't say I don't like but I'd prefer to see total supply reduction. As for institutional investors, this is good but I'm realistic looking at the current market.

I agree in such a market, such investors are almost invisible, in addition, the news went that some customers are withdrawing their funds and, therefore, there will be very few in the market. Let's see how the team will solve this problem, but the fact that it should be solved is one hundred percent.
Being fair, I don't think the team consider this a problem, they are developing a long term project and are focused on its progress. As for the contributes, I think that hold is most likely the most reasonable strategy at the moment.

If holding is affordable I would also say that it's the most reasonable strategy. Hard for those who find themselves in a situation where they have to sell. Hurts a lot right now.
Does anyone remember if the unsold tokens supposed to be burnt? Can't find this on the website. In case they will be burnt I'd prefer to see reduced total supply rather than sudden interest from the institutioan investors.
Why do not you like the interest of institutional investors? Usually this increases the value of the project.
I didn't say I don't like but I'd prefer to see total supply reduction. As for institutional investors, this is good but I'm realistic looking at the current market.

I agree in such a market, such investors are almost invisible, in addition, the news went that some customers are withdrawing their funds and, therefore, there will be very few in the market. Let's see how the team will solve this problem, but the fact that it should be solved is one hundred percent.
Being fair, I don't think the team consider this a problem, they are developing a long term project and are focused on its progress. As for the contributes, I think that hold is most likely the most reasonable strategy at the moment.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

Not burned but hurled in the direction of ur papa's forehead. He had a bald spot above the temples. Now after being duked with heavy unsold token he has a bloody spot over the forehedal area. By all means, that is the result of resistance between his organic tissues and impressively hard mass of a striking token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! Recently, I have met many projects that are related to medicine. Can you tell me what makes you different from other projects?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
You have some funds and want to buy or sell? In what direction will the price go after listing in your opinion?
I think it's senseless to guess the direction of price movement for a short distance. This market has too much volatility.
But we can analyze the project, the market itself and draw conclusions about the general trend. It's impossible to guess the movement on a short distance, you right.
So true. Not all investors understand that investing is a long time and real work, not short-term actions.

Depends on the type of project you invest in, but for most platforms a lot of time is needed to do all the dev work until it's completely done.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

I hope the team will not disappoint investors and will show good work on the platform and the successful application of this platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Definitely not the first healthcare project i see here. Have any of them actually worked?
Pages:
Jump to: