Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 10. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I also can not get a reward because of this error

You cannot:

1. Collect rewards

2. Change Whale status (become/un-become a Whale)

Without "some" WHL in your wallet (to pay for gas).

Your address: 0x1482ACC796965eb97014D79715625ea2c0f2ed53

Has ZERO WhaleCoin in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT

This is so anyone can pay for the gas with a separate wallet,
and potentially start a service for collecting rewards.

For instance: I JUST Paid for the gas to collect your reward,
and now your balance is 92.07453886286868 WHL.
Activity: 36

rly?  Smiley Transaction Incomplete Invalid Transaction. and so several months already

It just occurred to me: the process of becoming AND un-becoming a Whale requires gas, which is paid in WHL. I checked your public key, and there isn't any WHL whatsoever.

I also can not get a reward because of this error
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Mr Rhett just look very young, but yeah, i believe his age is 35-37.

And i can t remember ICO for WhaleCoin; it was just ANN here and launch of mining.
Mr Rhett is a teenager and his voice not broken yet.
See Mr Rhett is in youtube video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imd4hSdFHkU

He forked Zclassic from Zcash. Zclassic is now dead.
He had an ICO last year for Whalecoin and project seems now broken/abandoned.
Now he has created new coin BTCP by forking Zclassic and BTC.
Reports now he wants to fork BTCP with Dogecoin and another fork of BTCP with Ethereum.

Mr Rhett is a serial forker.

Mr Rhetts words are like writting in sand.............

Hey Mr Rhett show some spine and come onto this thread and explain to people what the hell you are doing... or not doing...and why ?

I think he's like 37. And yeah, he likes to fork. If I had the guts to do it, I would, too.

He encourages other people to fork: thinks it's good for the ecosystem.

Charlie Lee likes to fork, too. Then claims forks are scams.
Then reneges on his "Debit Card" LitePay scam, like a chump.
Oh, and he ninja sold all his coin at the ATH. No big.
We love Charlie, and we should love Rhett, too.
He's one modest dude. Nothing wrong with that.

And he should explain what's going on with WHL, I agree.
Activity: 96
Mr Rhett is a teenager and his voice not broken yet.
See Mr Rhett is in youtube video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imd4hSdFHkU

He forked Zclassic from Zcash. Zclassic is now dead.
He had an ICO last year for Whalecoin and project seems now broken/abandoned.
Now he has created new coin BTCP by forking Zclassic and BTC.
Reports now he wants to fork BTCP with Dogecoin and another fork of BTCP with Ethereum.

Mr Rhett is a serial forker.

Mr Rhetts words are like writting in sand.............

Hey Mr Rhett show some spine and come onto this thread and explain to people what the hell you are doing... or not doing...and why ?

rly?  Smiley Transaction Incomplete Invalid Transaction. and so several months already

It just occurred to me: the process of becoming AND un-becoming a Whale requires gas, which is paid in WHL. I checked your public key, and there isn't any WHL whatsoever.

Weird. Are you using the desktop wallet? Try unlocking in the V1, V2, and V4 tabs.
dev, how to unlock 1000 coins? whale V3 0x1482ACC796965eb97014D79715625ea2c0f2ed53

1. Click the pink "V3" tab

2. Under "My Whale Account" click "Go"

-----it's under the "Become a Whale/Stop Being a Whale"

3. Bottom-Right Box with two lines:

--line one=  0x1482ACC796965eb97014D79715625ea2c0f2ed53

--line two= private key: (should look something like): d388efdf387efff388efff388eff65adea5812d89cdea5812d89cdea5812d89cd5

4. Click: STOP BEING A WHALE!

dev, how to unlock 1000 coins? whale V3 0x1482ACC796965eb97014D79715625ea2c0f2ed53

1. Click the pink "V3" tab

2. Under "My Whale Account" click "Go"

-----it's under the "Become a Whale/Stop Being a Whale"

3. Bottom-Right Box with two lines:

--line one=  0x1482ACC796965eb97014D79715625ea2c0f2ed53

--line two= private key: (should look something like): d388efdf387efff388efff388eff65adea5812d89cdea5812d89cdea5812d89cd5

4. Click: STOP BEING A WHALE!
I think, dev now working hard on his other project - Bitcoin Private, and simple don t have time for WhaleCoin.

And may be he lost an interest in developing WhaleCoin in the future.

It's an adroit assumption, but the former rings truer. He is, at the very least, pursuing additional developers currently (on Discord, and I'd imagine in-person).

BTCP casts a massive shadow on this project. However, betting against Rhett has always shown to be a bad idea, so I'm expecting great things: maybe not this exact moment though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm glad I don't have that much WHL to be holding but hey there's being some type of pump today, any news or reason behind it? Or just pure manipulation? I mean it is anyways after all manipulation.
I think, dev now working hard on his other project - Bitcoin Private, and simple don t have time for WhaleCoin.

And may be he lost an interest in developing WhaleCoin in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

this coin is dead , there is no further development with this and DEV STILL GET HIS  33% share of miners.......

be smart dont come to this , unles you have free electricity

dev has returned, lets see what will happens now
Any updates of the project? Is it alive? Becouse there is no any posts from JAN even at the official blog...
The project is more dead than alive. No updates to the github, no updates to the blog, no messages in this thread, on reddit. There are only miners who are still profitable to mine this coin.

how can I calculate the extraction (mining). Is there a calculator?

You can check profit of mining whalecoin here:
https://minerpool.net/

It s 100 mhs/a 24h profit calculation.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Any updates of the project? Is it alive? Becouse there is no any posts from JAN even at the official blog...
The project is more dead than alive. No updates to the github, no updates to the blog, no messages in this thread, on reddit. There are only miners who are still profitable to mine this coin.

Now with 100MH/s(algo Dagger-Hashimoto) goes 5-6 dollars per day. Current approximate calculations can be viewed on pool: https://minerpool.net/
Activity: 5

Activity: 702
Merit: 255
copper member
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: