Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 6. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Problems with mywhalewallet.com error: "Could not connect to the node. Refresh your page, try a different node (upper right corner), check your firewall settings. If custom node, check your configs. " and there is no balance. I did not change any settings on my system or browser.
If the wallet can't connect to a node, you won't be able to see your balance. But maybe now it is working? I have not tried to look at my wallet since 2 weeks.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Problems with mywhalewallet.com error: "Could not connect to the node. Refresh your page, try a different node (upper right corner), check your firewall settings. If custom node, check your configs. " and there is no balance. I did not change any settings on my system or browser.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Hi guys, im having trouble with desktop wallet. still getting
"whalecoin node needs to sync - looking for peers" it stuck at 738 987 block....
Activity: 20
I mined a small number of coins a few months back.  I wanted to send them to stocks.exchange.   I look on the blockchain, the whale explorer (in the ann thread), and see that I have a balance.  I go into the mywhalewallet page (same one also from ANN), and there is nothing to send in my wallet.   Can someone please advise? Anyone else have similar issues?
Activity: 20
Why are people still mining this coin? Can't be profitable at all, or?

Current profit is 5$ for 100 mhs, as https://minerpool.net/ say.

Don t see a reason why to mine it; it s much easier mine more profitable coin
and buy whales later, if you want to.

please say which coin is more profitable? I will be grateful too info
Activity: 679
Why price of Whalecoin rise so much? Any news? New exchange, maybe?
I remember a survey that the team was doing around January or something and it turned out they really didn't want to do a social media platform, rather, a tool to leverage and amplify social media presence in other social media platforms. I think that idea sucks and that whalecoin should have its own social media platform but at this point both ideas are non-existent so I don't know what's going on with the price, why is behaving like this. Either there's some stuff coming up or is rhett just pumping and dumping projects back and forth, I mean look at ZCL right now, dumping while WHL pumps. Then we see how BTCP pumps and WHL dumps and so on. This is really shady.
Rhett is going to fork Primecoin to make Bitcoin Prime. Look at coinsmarketcap... Becareful if you want to invest into it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I remember a survey that the team was doing around January or something and it turned out they really didn't want to do a social media platform, rather, a tool to leverage and amplify social media presence in other social media platforms. I think that idea sucks and that whalecoin should have its own social media platform but at this point both ideas are non-existent so I don't know what's going on with the price, why is behaving like this. Either there's some stuff coming up or is rhett just pumping and dumping projects back and forth, I mean look at ZCL right now, dumping while WHL pumps. Then we see how BTCP pumps and WHL dumps and so on. This is really shady.
Activity: 75
block reward is supposed to be around 8 right now but im only getting between 2 and 3. are these mining pools robbing people or is this information very inaccurate?
Does this ICO project have one of the objectives of limiting whales? I think you understand what whales are Smiley
No, there is no limits for the number of whales if you look at the first page. Whales should be used to rewards followers to do some tasks.
But i don't think that it is used like this for the moment. It is more used like DPOS.
The Whalecoin team should promote it more to bloggers and youtubers. So they can rewards their followers.
Activity: 74
Does this ICO project have one of the objectives of limiting whales? I think you understand what whales are Smiley
Activity: 32
whalecoin.org letsencrypt cert expired 04/25/18 fix to enable WBS again okay tks
Thanks for the heads up
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
whalecoin.org letsencrypt cert expired 04/25/18 fix to enable WBS again okay tks
Activity: 679
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty ... But how many coins can be mined?

In this thread many pools, choose any you want.

I recommend https://minerpool.net/

There you can see, how many coins you get for 100 mhs (now - 143 whalecoin).
Ok, I checked to see if I was still a whale and now it said true while it had said false 2 days ago. And suddenly I could claim as well what I ahve not been able to do for 3 weeks orso, weird. Is it common to have glitches like this?
The network is a bit slow sometimes, though still way faster than Bitcoin. Idk about you, but my ISP is finicky as heck, so it could be that. The node dropped a couple times this month, but was promptly re-established: could have just been unlucky, perhaps

Cheers
Yes, you should wait more than 1 minutes to receive a response from the website or the wallet.
I think, they can improve the interface. They could put some help text to explain how it works and how much times it takes to receive a response (maybe have a counter about how many times the transaction has been validate before receiving a confirmation).
They explain it on their blog, but it would be nice to have it on the whale graphical interface.
Ok, I checked to see if I was still a whale and now it said true while it had said false 2 days ago. And suddenly I could claim as well what I ahve not been able to do for 3 weeks orso, weird. Is it common to have glitches like this?
The network is a bit slow sometimes, though still way faster than Bitcoin. Idk about you, but my ISP is finicky as heck, so it could be that. The node dropped a couple times this month, but was promptly re-established: could have just been unlucky, perhaps

Cheers
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
My whale adress is 0xa32C2f700e3177C93EFEB5bECF93B56CcCc05841
I have been a whale since 3 dec 2017 as you can see here:

Over the past 3 weeks nothing would happen when I clicked claim, so I checked every few days again untill I saw yesterday the message 'Transaction Incomplete, Invalid Transaction'. And when I checked my whale status it said false. So I performed the stop being a whale which said succesful but I have not gotten my 1000 WHL coins back.
You're wallet still processed those transactions yesterday; you should definitely try un-becoming a Whale again and see if it works: perhaps the node was down
i cant connect anybady windows wallet i waiting three days
Mine took awhile, too. ...have you tried turning it off and on again?
My whale adress is 0xa32C2f700e3177C93EFEB5bECF93B56CcCc05841
I have been a whale since 3 dec 2017 as you can see here:
https://i.imgur.com/LStupUC.jpg

Over the past 3 weeks nothing would happen when I clicked claim, so I checked every few days again untill I saw yesterday the message 'Transaction Incomplete, Invalid Transaction'. And when I checked my whale status it said false. So I performed the stop being a whale which said succesful but I have not gotten my 1000 WHL coins back.
You're wallet still processed those transactions yesterday; you should definitely try un-becoming a Whale again and see if it works: perhaps the node was down
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
i cant connect anybady windows wallet i waiting three days
Pages:
Jump to: