Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 11. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Price is being pumped now?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
It's been 2 months since we see any update on Reddit. Hopefully the dev team will spend more time updating about this project & let us know of the progress.
Activity: 15
Projeto parece bom, mas há algum desenvolvimento ?
Activity: 36
when will fix the problem 「invalid transaction」? I can not get a reward! could not unlock 1000 coins! problem 2 months!
Activity: 37

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

WHALE pool - http://whl.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
 while collecting my reward from v3, where it state "enter address" i put in my address holding 1000 coins, and where it states "whale address" i inputed a new address i created strictly for collecting rewards and though the transaction was successful, i never got my reward.

i have a couple of whale acct set up, anyway. so i collected rewards on several accts with the new address, and though the reward wasn't showing up, i figured it was a delay on their blockchain. finally, i decided to use the same address holding the coin on both inputs (.i.e for my address and whale address) and i got the reward immediately.

my question is the other rewards i sent to the new address completely lost? i didn't know you had to use the same address in both instances, i figured the 2nd whale address was where you wanted your reward sent and i thought you could use a different address to claim
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Trade volumes increased. We can expect another pump. Even though the coin is already dead.
The coin is not dead. The dev is very busy with Bitcoin Private i think. But he still look each week at WhaleCoin.
I think that everettforth left this coin. It remained interesting only to the miners, but they will soon leave. Unfortunately  Undecided.
You think, but there's no certainty in what you're talking about, many people believed in the same situation as ZClassic, when it was founded under $3! Also, would this be the reason why Stocks.Exchange is holding my WHLs? Does anyone have the same problem? Why can't I get my coins out? Although dead, as mentioned by many, I like whales. Embarrassed
Trade volumes increased. We can expect another pump. Even though the coin is already dead.
The coin is not dead. The dev is very busy with Bitcoin Private i think. But he still look each week at WhaleCoin.
I think that everettforth left this coin. It remained interesting only to the miners, but they will soon leave. Unfortunately  Undecided.
No, he is still on WhaleCoin. Every week he distributes the reward for the signature campaign. If he really don't care about WhaleCoin, he would have already leave us.
Why bother distributing rewards? Why not just selling all his coins like some other devs sometimes do? Or claim donations and leave everything like this?
Activity: 13

Highly optimized mining pools for WhaleCoin - on fail-safe network.

Pools available in EU and USA

https://whale.hyperhash.net/

- Low fee
- We pay all reward to miners (Block, Uncles & TX fees)
- Nicehash support
- Anti DDoS protection
- 24/7 availability
- 10 gbit/s redundancy network
- Low latency

Yours sincerely

Michael - Hyperhash.net
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
how to unlock 1000 coins through a wallet?
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I just met WhaleCoin, I can't open my wallet desktop! Does anyone have the same problem? The WHL dev is the same as BTCP and ZCL, right? At the launch of BTCP, WHL will be dropped or things are occurring according to the pre-established roadmap? Is the link to discord broken?

the dev were indeed the same dav as ZCL ..... but he abondoned this coin ...... so pity , filling his pocket and left the investors in deep dark sea.......

How many devs are into Whalecoin ?
what i know it was only 1 DEV  aka Rhett Creighton but i dont know if he is still the dev of whl.....
Activity: 28
I just met WhaleCoin, I can't open my wallet desktop! Does anyone have the same problem? The WHL dev is the same as BTCP and ZCL, right? At the launch of BTCP, WHL will be dropped or things are occurring according to the pre-established roadmap? Is the link to discord broken?

the dev were indeed the same dav as ZCL ..... but he abondoned this coin ...... so pity , filling his pocket and left the investors in deep dark sea.......

How many devs are into Whalecoin ?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
This step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
dvk
Activity: 7
when will fix the problem 「invalid transaction」? I still can not get a reward and stop whale v.3 to take my 1000 coins
Try to do that via desktop app. For me it worked well - i failed to claim rewards for like 1 month, but at least my 1000s are back.

Will devs do something with coin problems?
when will fix the problem 「invalid transaction」? I still can not get a reward and stop whale v.3 to take my 1000 coins
Pages:
Jump to: