Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 22. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Coin Distribution (After Block #200,000)
Miners: 34%
Development Fund: 33%
Followers: 33%

in this phase Followers=whales
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
go to myetherwallet "View wallet info" and add your wallet file.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Hi, my first "claim" arrived on my wallet, but then it was no longer possible claim coins. Others with the same problem?
To every tentative of claim the gas is spent but I do not receive anything.

How can I get the private key from local wallet?

go to myetherwallet "View wallet info" and add your wallet file.
Activity: 19
How can I get the private key from local wallet?
Activity: 7
Great job, even few blocks earlier than expected! Cant wait for the other features to be implemented  Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
awesome release thank you Rhett! glad to see things starting to materialize.

ALL WHALES! Make sure you read and understand the importance of this release!

because if you do, you will definitely get rewarded!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
All Rewards Go To The Whales! (this release only)

For a how-to guide, please check out:

https://blog.whalecoin.org/become-a-whale-and-get-rewarded-how-to-29d0a5d5554

Only 500 blocks left till we're launching our social network!

And there will be a surprise announcement as well...!

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

There be no ICO in these waters matey.
Activity: 22
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
hi.
when the new exchanges??? I wish you success.
Activity: 224
The Farms left the WhaleCoin Chain, it is now profitable to mine it again before the launch of the first things at block 200k!!!

https://minerpool.net

Activity: 298
Tried the first bounty, ended up a scam where the admin wouldn't give me rights to post in the bounties thread until after the deadline.
Don't think I'll fall for that and give you people my private facebook address...........

the scam word likes to fly around, it isn't a scam if u didn't lose something u didn't invest.

people were paid out their coins, there was probably some type of mix up with your post.

by the way Blockchain Height: 194,330

here we come 200k

anyone have a time on BR time?

https://explorer.whalecoin.org/ says 32 secs block time. so we should hit 200k in roughly two to three days.

ty sir
Tried the first bounty, ended up a scam where the admin wouldn't give me rights to post in the bounties thread until after the deadline.
Don't think I'll fall for that and give you people my private facebook address...........

the scam word likes to fly around, it isn't a scam if u didn't lose something u didn't invest.

people were paid out their coins, there was probably some type of mix up with your post.

here we come 200k

https://explorer.whalecoin.org/ says 32 secs block time. so we should hit 200k in roughly two to three days.
Activity: 298

here we come 200k

this follower reward is explained in the website's blog and whitepaper. it fundamentally makes this coin special.

profitability depends on the price.

what will make the price go up? make the coin useful.

once the product is released at 200k and people start using the platform, the price can go up.

the good thing about it is even non-techie people can earn their whales. hopefully, the widespread adoption will allow more utility thus higher demand.
Activity: 44
So you would rather mine a coin that abandon their whitepaper and has zero functionality?

Don't worry. After block 200000 network hashrate will drop and price will hopefully go up because of the social media rewards platform, so you're probably going to make the same as before.
Activity: 42
why after block 200,000 you will give 33% for followers from miners profits ??

so i mine the coin and they take from i mined !!!

i refuse that cos it's my mining device so it's my coins

and if so WHL will not be profitable for mining
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: