Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 23. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
whale need a better market just becouse a i need to see it on blockfolio :-)...
but the number on mercatox are fine 8 9 btc a day it's a good point
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Tried the first bounty, ended up a scam where the admin wouldn't give me rights to post in the bounties thread until after the deadline.
Don't think I'll fall for that and give you people my private facebook address...........

i know thats a bummer but hey man, give it a try again. still a few hours left.

this reward setup in discord is quite new so some gaps can be expected. free whales for just a twit, not bad really.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Tried the first bounty, ended up a scam where the admin wouldn't give me rights to post in the bounties thread until after the deadline.
Don't think I'll fall for that and give you people my private facebook address...........
another bounty is going on! come get your whales!

join the discord chat #bounties for more details!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
A sneak peak of what's coming with the WhaleCoin Social network launched at the 200K block!

https://blog.whalecoin.org/the-whalecoin-network-a-preview-82b1b38768ae

Hi dev,

I don't see this coin listed in blockfolio apps. Kindly to added this coin soon. I am holding some whalecoin right now. It is good to see whalecoin could be monitored in blockfolio apps.

i send a message they answer me mercatox market will be listed soon
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
Hi dev,

I don't see this coin listed in blockfolio apps. Kindly to added this coin soon. I am holding some whalecoin right now. It is good to see whalecoin could be monitored in blockfolio apps.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!

what impressed you Smiley
Activity: 31
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
any news about social network progress?
just one final plug..
Android App: OrchardCoinsMonitor

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Getting excited for the 200K block...

We're giving away 100 WHL to EACH OF the top 3 posts in our subreddit today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/whalecoin/

Is the social network dapp you are talking about already developed or is it still being developed? Are there some snapshots available?

i see pump of whale coin Shocked Cheesy

the sell orders section show there are not a lot of coins for sale at a low price.

if someone wants to buy and hoard whales again, another spike may occur.

hold on to your WHLs guys.
Activity: 304

i see pump of whale coin Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 196
StasyQ
1000 whl coin is bullshit.when one whale coin is worth 0.156 .so developer is just sharing $100 worth of this coin or $156

i need half day of mining for 10 whl... so i don't understund you want 1000 whale just for click on a link?... less money more value in future

True , but at the same time the price get lower , every time they do giveaway.

Dump more, cause I like to buy at low price.  Grin Grin
Activity: 20
1000 whl coin is bullshit.when one whale coin is worth 0.156 .so developer is just sharing $100 worth of this coin or $156

i need half day of mining for 10 whl... so i don't understund you want 1000 whale just for click on a link?... less money more value in future

True , but at the same time the price get lower , every time they do giveaway.
Pages:
Jump to: