Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 20. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
All Rewards Go To The Whales! (this release only)

For a how-to guide, please check out:

https://blog.whalecoin.org/become-a-whale-and-get-rewarded-how-to-29d0a5d5554

Hello, why вecoming a Whale Temporarily Disabled??? When will it be enabled?

we all waiting for dev update... i personally hope in this week :-)
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Hello, why вecoming a Whale Temporarily Disabled??? When will it be enabled?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Coinminer.space is scam pool. I was bereaved ~2000 WHL on that pool.

they are not a scam.. they have workd on old blockchian for 2 days... after the for.. now work on right chain
and you don't have lost nothing... that coin in realty don't exist in whale network.. you have worked alone in old blockchain... that 2000 coins don't exist in real blockchain

I am not understand your mind. I was lost electricity, and time for mining. I have exploited ~2000WHL but pool not paid to me. Have i lost?
Sorry, my English badly.

yes man, you have lost electricity and time.. becouse you have mined on old blockchain..
the pool can't pay you that coins.. becouse that coins don't exist ... they exist only in old block chain after block 200.000 but the whale network was fork at block 200.000.. sorry for your lost of electricity and time

Thanks for reply. What is "old block chain"? I don't know this problem. This wrongness be by pool or by me?
Sorry my english verry badly.

Dont apologize man. Your english is perfectly understandable.

You didnt do anything wrong. That pool was not configured correctly.

Unfortunately, you mined while the pool was misconfigured and untested. Always always check the pool statistics before connecting.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

they are not a scam.. they have workd on old blockchian for 2 days... after the for.. now work on right chain
and you don't have lost nothing... that coin in realty don't exist in whale network.. you have worked alone in old blockchain... that 2000 coins don't exist in real blockchain

I am not understand your mind. I was lost electricity, and time for mining. I have exploited ~2000WHL but pool not paid to me. Have i lost?
Sorry, my English badly.

yes man, you have lost electricity and time.. becouse you have mined on old blockchain..
the pool can't pay you that coins.. becouse that coins don't exist ... they exist only in old block chain after block 200.000 but the whale network was fork at block 200.000.. sorry for your lost of electricity and time

Thanks for reply. What is "old block chain"? I don't know this problem. This wrongness be by pool or by me?
Sorry my english verry badly.

Sorry, my English badly.

How long have you been mining?
I mining in 3days with 20miner. 6VGA/1miner

Sorry, my English badly.

Activity: 58
Tell me please. I have 3000 WHL. Do I have to divide 3000 WHL into three wallet of 1000 WHL? Or can I use a single wallet with 3000 WHL? How will be more profitable? P.S. sorry for my English.
You need 3 wallet . each wallet = 1001 WHL Cheesy
Activity: 20

Sorry, my English badly.

How long have you been mining?

Sorry, my English badly.
Tell me please. I have 3000 WHL. Do I have to divide 3000 WHL into three wallet of 1000 WHL? Or can I use a single wallet with 3000 WHL? How will be more profitable? P.S. sorry for my English.

Activity: 42
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Is there an ETA on the social network readiness?

#RopRoy: Thank your reply, but i was lost ~2000 WHL. When the pool was restarted, my WHL was lost. How to get back now, tell me please?
best is , go to discord channel and ask there....

what i heard was/is , some lonely miner were mining on the wrong blockchain orso........

I can not ask or question at that, because have not an address for support in this pool. I do not know who is pool maker...

Thank for reply
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
#RopRoy: Thank your reply, but i was lost ~2000 WHL. When the pool was restarted, my WHL was lost. How to get back now, tell me please?
best is , go to discord channel and ask there....

what i heard was/is , some lonely miner were mining on the wrong blockchain orso........

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: