Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 37. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
wts 10k sat per whale pm if interest  Grin

pfffff..

WTS 25k per whale pm if you are interest  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
wts 10k sat per whale pm if interest  Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
wtb 1000 whales. PM your offers.

I will sell 1000 Whale for $10 a coin Wink hahaha HODL
WTB 2500 Whales pm for offers

goodluck with it Smiley

i could find any who was selling it for that price Smiley

I think it's not a price, but amount  Wink

your right , didnt read it , i read what i wanna read Smiley
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

goodluck with it Smiley

i could find any who was selling it for that price Smiley

I think it's not a price, but amount  Wink

goodluck with it Smiley

i couldnt find any who was selling it for that price Smiley

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
wtb 1000 whales. PM your offers.
Activity: 224
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Hello!

Now you can try new mining pool hosted for WhaleCoin. Just give a try Smiley https://wc.zet-tech.eu/#/ Won't regret. Testing network and payouts scheme.

No fee deducted from balance. JOIN!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
Activity: 294
In my personal opinion 1% fee per mined coin is absolutely fair. I personally don't like the dag switches, but this is the way it has to be implemented as it seems.

Stealing is a hard word I wouldn't ever use for a good service or solution, perhaps this was only a slip-up.

yep, 1% is very pretty for pool, because pool owner must to maintain pool, paid to vps, and fix issues while run pool, all miners understand that.
And claymore uses his brain to code, update his tool, and even he give a choice nofee by add -nofee 1, very appreciated. So "STEAL" very hard to listen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
In my personal opinion 1% fee per mined coin is absolutely fair. I personally don't like the dag switches, but this is the way it has to be implemented as it seems.

Stealing is a hard word I wouldn't ever use for a good service or solution, perhaps this was only a slip-up.

we all use claymore. we all know the fee. im sure you do wordplays with your friends.

it was a joke.. hence the smiley.
Activity: 224

ok looking at your post history, you are just a troll. i will stop feeding the troll.
good theif with 0% fee ))) you must shut up with hidden fee, so noone say you're dump.

i dont think you understand how blockchain works. i am active in this thread, provided all the necessary calculations. all transactions are listed on the site. my wallet is free for anyone to see.

you are probably the guy in sammys forum who is looking to setup a pool but cannot get it to work. nice try fishing for a working configuration.

i will not argue with you since you are just looking for attention.

sorry man you are not important.
yes, great guy with 0% fee ))))
https://explorer.whalecoin.org/block/59294

i guess you're one of Indian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, or just Russian. Great!

And last: I don't say anything about you before, BUT you assume Claymore STEAL so i'm here say what i must to say. Am i wrong? am i troll, everyone?
ok looking at your post history, you are just a troll. i will stop feeding the troll.
good theif with 0% fee ))) you must shut up with hidden fee, so noone say you're dump.

i dont think you understand how blockchain works. i am active in this thread, provided all the necessary calculations. all transactions are listed on the site. my wallet is free for anyone to see.

you are probably the guy in sammys forum who is looking to setup a pool but cannot get it to work. nice try fishing for a working configuration.

i will not argue with you since you are just looking for attention.

sorry man you are not important.
u didnt even read my link..
no need to read, Claymore show very very clear that he gets 1% fee for mine 1 coin and 2% fee for dual coin. It's very fair, you must look at yourself, you dare to upload your running conf? as i knew you cannot send payout while you get 0% fee because when send coin it need some fee (gas). What do you think?
u didnt even read my link..
Pages:
Jump to: