Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 38. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
you know what i mean man. 1% fee single mine, 2% fee dual mine.

better read up on claymore. i used to love claymore until i found out how it behaves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/6h01sc/is_it_worth_switching_from_genoil_ethminer_to/
you used dirty words, you must use "Claymore get 2% fee" instead "claymore steal 2%" , noone force you use their tool, it's up to you, so if you scare 2% you can code mining tool for yourself, it's fair!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
you know what i mean man. 1% fee single mine, 2% fee dual mine.

better read up on claymore. i used to love claymore until i found out how it behaves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/6h01sc/is_it_worth_switching_from_genoil_ethminer_to/
Activity: 294
ETH: GPU0 28.073 Mh/s, GPU1 29.512 Mh/s, GPU2 28.775 Mh/s, GPU3 28.334 Mh/s, GPU4 28.334 Mh/s, GPU5 29.052 Mh/s

yeah. i also never got 30MH+ working stable. i do not have an 8GB card though, all 4GB.

i believe a lot of the 30MH guys are probably just rounding off their 29MH, or some might have 30MH but not perfectly stable, or they are focusing on the peak MH and not average MH. with silicone lottery, i think there are still true 30MH lucky cards but not as common as we see in the forums.

personally, i try to clock it down everytime i see an incorrect share or when the rig reboots. it is very important to have a stable rig - because your +1MH is nothing if you keep losing 170MH everytime the rig reboots.

yes, 100w is really a lot! i dont think it can justify the second coin. also, claymore steals 2% when you dual mine right. Tongue

Claymore steal? you think you didn't steal? you want to use all tool free for your profit? it's so funny guy. ))
anyone try different miners? which seems to be yielding the best results? i have AMD and Nvidia riggs.

AMD - claymore. make sure you have the latest drivers with the DAG fix (if you are mining ETH).
NVIDIA - ethminer has cuda optimizations and performs better vs others

if you dualmine, claymore is recommended. i stopped dual mining though because it draws more power and heat.

download links here
http://whale.orchardcoins.com/#/help

love u orchard always helpful!

yea im dual mining, i think i might have to stop that as well.
seems like i save roughly 100 watts!

i cant seem to get what these other guys are pushing 30+ mh/s with 580s, and low voltage. i have top of the line 580s asus strix samsung models all new. im pushing 29 with flashed bios 1750 to 2000.

ETH: GPU0 28.073 Mh/s, GPU1 29.512 Mh/s, GPU2 28.775 Mh/s, GPU3 28.334 Mh/s, GPU4 28.334 Mh/s, GPU5 29.052 Mh/s

yeah. i also never got 30MH+ working stable. i do not have an 8GB card though, all 4GB.

i believe a lot of the 30MH guys are probably just rounding off their 29MH, or some might have 30MH but not perfectly stable, or they are focusing on the peak MH and not average MH. with silicone lottery, i think there are still true 30MH lucky cards but not as common as we see in the forums.

personally, i try to clock it down everytime i see an incorrect share or when the rig reboots. it is very important to have a stable rig - because your +1MH is nothing if you keep losing 170MH everytime the rig reboots.

yes, 100w is really a lot! i dont think it can justify the second coin. also, claymore steals 2% when you dual mine right. Tongue
Activity: 298
anyone try different miners? which seems to be yielding the best results? i have AMD and Nvidia riggs.

AMD - claymore. make sure you have the latest drivers with the DAG fix (if you are mining ETH).

if you dualmine, claymore is recommended. i stopped dual mining though because it draws more power and heat.

download links here

love u orchard always helpful!

yea im dual mining, i think i might have to stop that as well.
seems like i save roughly 100 watts!

i cant seem to get what these other guys are pushing 30+ mh/s with 580s, and low voltage. i have top of the line 580s asus strix samsung models all new. im pushing 29 with flashed bios 1750 to 2000.

download links here
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Stratum: stratum+tcp://whale.coinminer.space:8208
Getwork: http://whale.coinminer.space:8288

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool whale.coinminer.space:8208 -ewal YOUR_WHALE_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F whale.coinminer.space:8288/YOUR_WHALE_ADDRESS/miner1
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
0.5$ up daily, not bad at all. Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It seems that it is too late to mine. Been mining 24h and results are with ~35mh/s only ~15 coins. With 1000 satoshi price it nets only $0,60 per day. It doesn't even pay the electricity, lmao. I'm out of this.

i pay you 2k sathosi per whale  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Haha that's good but not as good as I would like to  Cheesy Then I would be likely on my own, because electricity costs about ~$1 per day, so profit would be 20 cents per day at max Cheesy

eerrhmm 2,5k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It seems that it is too late to mine. Been mining 24h and results are with ~35mh/s only ~15 coins. With 1000 satoshi price it nets only $0,60 per day. It doesn't even pay the electricity, lmao. I'm out of this.

Haha that's good but not as good as I would like to  Cheesy Then I would be likely on my own, because electricity costs about ~$1 per day, so profit would be 20 cents per day at max Cheesy
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Nice just became a Whale Cheesy

1070+ Exp and more incoming from mining Cheesy
Activity: 116

1000 Satoshi price? I think that it will release in 15000 Satoshis
Activity: 121
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
i like it to mine whalecoin and it is exciting to be on the coin since start and seeing what happens next Smiley
great hour to mine! difficulty is not too bad at the moment.

nicehashers appear to be sleeping Cheesy
Activity: 224
Before we can be listed somewhere we have to be listed in at least one exchange to get a price and a market cap.

I really hope that we get listed on an exchange in the next time...

would be sweet if we can get this coin on whattomine.com

why? we would only get more competing miners. could be better to have it on an exchange first... let's see the true value

let me rephrase once were actually established a bit i would like to see it on there, ofcourse once we have our 100k coins.

yes, it shouldnt be difficult to be added to that calculator. essentially, it just needs an exchange to fetch the current price and use a similr etherum-like formula.

until there is an exchange, a profitability calculator will not be available.
would be sweet if we can get this coin on whattomine.com

why? we would only get more competing miners. could be better to have it on an exchange first... let's see the true value

let me rephrase once were actually established a bit i would like to see it on there, ofcourse once we have our 100k coins.
Pages:
Jump to: