Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 17. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hello there ladies and gentlemen, Happy New year y'all! I really love the WHY token concept, but can anyone elaborate better on their main mission? What does it all finally stay for?

Thanks, the same for you  Roll Eyes Their mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities. The owners of WHY should thus be able to profit from the high returns of the crypto market with a limited downside risk. Caring about investors Wink

Sounds good. And whisky token team earns on high commission?

Nope! They will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTOKEN GmbH itself  Wink So these guys are super trustworthy
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hello there ladies and gentlemen, Happy New year y'all! I really love the WHY token concept, but can anyone elaborate better on their main mission? What does it all finally stay for?

Thanks, the same for you  Roll Eyes Their mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities. The owners of WHY should thus be able to profit from the high returns of the crypto market with a limited downside risk. Caring about investors Wink

Sounds good. And whisky token team earns on high commission?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 125
Activity: 224
Greetings community. I wonder - does WHY token discloses information on how much they have collected?

Yeah, sure. They have a progress bar on their website - almost €0.5M  Wink

Oh wow, that's a lot. It looks like many people find the idea really attractive.

Of course many people do - the point is that everyone is always in search of something stable and WHY token is exactly about that

Looks like I have to buy even more, thanks a lot for your help
Activity: 196
Greetings community. I wonder - does WHY token discloses information on how much they have collected?

Oh wow, that's a lot. It looks like many people find the idea really attractive.

Of course many people do - the point is that everyone is always in search of something stable and WHY token is exactly about that

Activity: 196

Activity: 44
Happy New year!  Grin

Who knows what type of assets may be used to back up? And concerning dividents, what is the idea of it?
Basically whiskey Smiley) Concerning dividents, IDK really the amount and plans they have
I have just replied about the dividends actually... It is hard to predict. Just not enough market assurance how the tenet really works
Yeah, many other IcO’s fit this idea inside their IcO’s so the idea is not new, but quite other than that. No complaints. Quite like the ideas though
Activity: 122
Happy New year!  Grin

Who knows what type of assets may be used to back up? And concerning dividents, what is the idea of it?
Basically whiskey Smiley) Concerning dividents, IDK really the amount and plans they have
I have just replied about the dividends actually... It is hard to predict. Just not enough market assurance how the tenet really works
Activity: 44
Happy New year!  Grin

Activity: 122
Happy New year!  Grin

Idea is that you receive some money each period like a quarter or a year from the whyteam's income Thats incredible and up to date
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Happy New year!  Grin

Activity: 113
Yeah BTC was around 8k when I first bought it, now it is twofold down. the result of speculation and gambling by high stack holders!!!
Yeah, one of the worst years so far, very unstable and the christmas rise is just a new hope for all of us!
This year, not only cryptocurrencies fell greatly in price. The stock market also fell in price. Shares of Apple, Google, Facebook and others just collapsed in price.

Exactly! And that's why many people find WHY token super attractive. Taking into consideration today market situation, we have to be extremely careful with investment instruments  Smiley

Sounds good, but why you consider WHY token as a less risky asset?

Well, the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio

Sounds good, but how is it usually managed? Are there any specific instruments to prevent WHY token from losing value?

Yeah, of course. For example, have you heard of the asset-backed mechanism they are using? To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value")
Activity: 145
Yeah BTC was around 8k when I first bought it, now it is twofold down. the result of speculation and gambling by high stack holders!!!
Yeah, one of the worst years so far, very unstable and the christmas rise is just a new hope for all of us!
This year, not only cryptocurrencies fell greatly in price. The stock market also fell in price. Shares of Apple, Google, Facebook and others just collapsed in price.

Exactly! And that's why many people find WHY token super attractive. Taking into consideration today market situation, we have to be extremely careful with investment instruments  Smiley

Well, the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio

Sounds good, but how is it usually managed? Are there any specific instruments to prevent WHY token from losing value?

Activity: 145

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: