Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 21. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Good morning community! How are you doing guys? Can anyone provide me with more details on token structure, please? Just bought today and want to understand better  Cool

Hello eleonora! Sure, i can help you out with that. 28,100,000 tokens are initially created. A maximum of 25,250,000 tokens are sold via crowdsale Wink
Activity: 119
Good morning community! How are you doing guys? Can anyone provide me with more details on token structure, please? Just bought today and want to understand better  Cool
copper member
Activity: 18
Hello WAnGGcho2,

I am sorry but Chinese Citizens are not allowed buying WHISKYTOKEN. This is due to legal restrictions that we can't work around.

These countries are also restricted: Vietnam, United States of America, South Korea, Hong Kong.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I like projects created by German developers! It is also impressive that the WHY project has already concluded a sufficient attractive partnership! I see great prospects for growth in the WHISKEY TOKEN !
brand new
Activity: 0
Helo, this good project ICo!  Roll Eyes I live in China and want to invest here my money, good place? Can I do it?
Activity: 175
Lips sealed
Yeah. Thats right. I have been away for a couple of week so are there any slight changes in the ICO performance? Hows the market?  Huh
Not so often mate, I would like to have more featured announcements but we only have what we have. I guess thats due to the market failure. The indicies are real bad. So nothing hapens
No new for a couple of weeks> Thats is strange, maybe you have missed something too??
Maybe mate... I am not 24/7 sitting and waiting for the good news. Ask in Telegram chat. Lasse or friendly community will help you.
Activity: 224
Lips sealed
Yeah. Thats right. I have been away for a couple of week so are there any slight changes in the ICO performance? Hows the market?  Huh
Not so often mate, I would like to have more featured announcements but we only have what we have. I guess thats due to the market failure. The indicies are real bad. So nothing hapens
No new for a couple of weeks> Thats is strange, maybe you have missed something too??
Lips sealed
 Lips sealed
Those guys must be kiddin! Go to PM or use Telegram, Whatsapp etc, just rubbish the forum with unnecessary quotes, check the rules, do not flood in here Angry
They always make such discussions here, maybe just their type of communication)) Leave it up to them to decide do not be cruel. Lets better talk about why project. The regardless source of communication. Grin
Those guys must be kiddin! Go to PM or use Telegram, Whatsapp etc, just rubbish the forum with unnecessary quotes, check the rules, do not flood in here Angry
Activity: 86
Greetings guys! How are you doing today? I wanted to discuss whisky in general as it is basically the main asset the project deals with to evaluate! Anyone online?

Hi Azam, sure! What exactly are you interested in? I am an experienced whisky drinker if we can say so 😂😂

Are you aware of the whisky market in general? How stable is it? I mean I pretty understand that whisky is a luxurious good, so there is always a demand, but do you have some statistics?

Interesting question though. Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset, so this is probably the best item nowadays if we say about always valuable asset. Do you know how many bottles of whisky are sold every year?

To be honest, no thoughts... Can you share?

1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine! So from now you should be even more convinced in the value and the upward trend.. and this is why whisky token  Wink

Wow, that's a lot! Well, I believe that you are right on whisky being the thing people always buy. Kinda status

Absolutely. Probably there is no better good than whisky to be a status standard and to be the thing we can equal tokens to

Thank you very much, you shared the things I haven't thought before... But seems I have to seriously consider buying WHY

You definitely should! And you are always welcome  Cool
Activity: 55
Greetings guys! How are you doing today? I wanted to discuss whisky in general as it is basically the main asset the project deals with to evaluate! Anyone online?

Hi Azam, sure! What exactly are you interested in? I am an experienced whisky drinker if we can say so 😂😂

Are you aware of the whisky market in general? How stable is it? I mean I pretty understand that whisky is a luxurious good, so there is always a demand, but do you have some statistics?

Interesting question though. Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset, so this is probably the best item nowadays if we say about always valuable asset. Do you know how many bottles of whisky are sold every year?

1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine! So from now you should be even more convinced in the value and the upward trend.. and this is why whisky token  Wink

Wow, that's a lot! Well, I believe that you are right on whisky being the thing people always buy. Kinda status

Absolutely. Probably there is no better good than whisky to be a status standard and to be the thing we can equal tokens to

Thank you very much, you shared the things I haven't thought before... But seems I have to seriously consider buying WHY

Pages:
Jump to: