Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 12. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
More to this, I have found out that they are planning to launch their own shops and a payment method in other shops as well. So maybe whiskytoken is a future way how does the world of real liquid works?)
What do you mean? Liquid like liquid asset? Or Liquid like a water or a whiskey?
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
More to this, I have found out that they are planning to launch their own shops and a payment method in other shops as well. So maybe whiskytoken is a future way how does the world of real liquid works?)
Activity: 125
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, anyone online tonight? Smiley Sorry for late questions, was having a flight and just got back with pretty interesting thoughts

Good evening sir, sure, I am here, for example Wink what is the question?

Well, I was now flying with a person, who is really fond of whisky, he sounded pretty experienced and told me about different types, years etc... but do WHY token have people in their team? I mean how they choose the bottles for the portfolio? Are you aware?

Their whole team is truly experienced in the industry, so of course they know which types of whisky are better. Thus, you may be 100% sure in their portfolio...

Sounds great, ok, noted! Thanks a lot
You can find their BIO on the website btw, great team! I am fond of whiskey as well so heard not only from whytoken about these guys!
Activity: 113
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, anyone online tonight? Smiley Sorry for late questions, was having a flight and just got back with pretty interesting thoughts

Well, I was now flying with a person, who is really fond of whisky, he sounded pretty experienced and told me about different types, years etc... but do WHY token have people in their team? I mean how they choose the bottles for the portfolio? Are you aware?

Their whole team is truly experienced in the industry, so of course they know which types of whisky are better. Thus, you may be 100% sure in their portfolio...

Sounds great, ok, noted! Thanks a lot
Activity: 182

Activity: 183
Greetings! Good news for WHYTOKEN! 500K usd collected! Amazing!
Not USD, but EUR, it is even more to say! The year is just atarting!
Yeah, sorry for a mistake%)  Shocked
Do you think they will collect the softcup in 2019?
All chances here, a few project have left in the industry: I mean serious promising projects. So lets stay tuned to see how this will go
Yeah, sorry for a mistake%)  Shocked
Do you think they will collect the softcup in 2019?
Activity: 224
Good evening everyone. I am currently thinking about latest ETH and BTC drop, pretty frustrated... Anyway, I am hoping for stabilization and that's why I wanted to talk about stability once again. In case you meet a bear market with your tokens, I mean many people are selling etc... How will you make tokens equal to portfolio?

Well, Tony, they have many great features to make tokens worth real value. For example, have you read about their asset-back mechanism?

Nope, haven't heard... Can you tell me more, please?

Sure! If the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for one month, a buy-back is made. To this end, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will initially be sold. From this proceeds, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges until the market capitalization is again above the asset-backed value. The tokens acquired through the asset-backed mechanism are destroyed in order to guarantee a sustained deflation and an increase of the value of WHISKY TOKEN Wink

Sounds great, thank you very much for clarification
Good evening everyone. I am currently thinking about latest ETH and BTC drop, pretty frustrated... Anyway, I am hoping for stabilization and that's why I wanted to talk about stability once again. In case you meet a bear market with your tokens, I mean many people are selling etc... How will you make tokens equal to portfolio?

Well, Tony, they have many great features to make tokens worth real value. For example, have you read about their asset-back mechanism?

Sure! If the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for one month, a buy-back is made. To this end, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will initially be sold. From this proceeds, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges until the market capitalization is again above the asset-backed value. The tokens acquired through the asset-backed mechanism are destroyed in order to guarantee a sustained deflation and an increase of the value of WHISKY TOKEN Wink

Activity: 196
By the way, I love this friendly community here Smiley
Activity: 196
Hey guys. I know that WHISKY token is built on top of ETH. But is anyone aware - are there any own improvements brought? Or just adopted for own needs?

Hello there avalane9z. Interesting question though, I believe I saw that somewhere, but let me try to find it out Smiley

Sure, no hurry! I was just exploring the WHY token once again and I really love how professionally they managed to create the ecosystem Smiley

Yeah, absolutely! Found the information on your 1 question. Well, If i am not mistaken, they have programmed a token that clearly stands out from others in its complexity. It is at the same time also no rocket science have operated.

I'm not a programmer, but looks like the token is ideally adapted to WHY current and future needs, as I see! Sounds extremely good Wink Okay, thank you very much for your help

Always happy to help Wink
Activity: 68
Hey guys. I know that WHISKY token is built on top of ETH. But is anyone aware - are there any own improvements brought? Or just adopted for own needs?

Hello there avalane9z. Interesting question though, I believe I saw that somewhere, but let me try to find it out Smiley

Sure, no hurry! I was just exploring the WHY token once again and I really love how professionally they managed to create the ecosystem Smiley

Yeah, absolutely! Found the information on your 1 question. Well, If i am not mistaken, they have programmed a token that clearly stands out from others in its complexity. It is at the same time also no rocket science have operated.

I'm not a programmer, but looks like the token is ideally adapted to WHY current and future needs, as I see! Sounds extremely good Wink Okay, thank you very much for your help
Pages:
Jump to: