Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | Bounties | 2 Exchanges | ICO in 30 min | Lucky Draw - page 3. (Read 4715 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I WANT TO JOIN TWITTER & FACEBOOK BOUNTY
CAN I DO IT?

Yes you can, please fill the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Can I join the signature campaign?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i want join bounty campaign blog post , do you accepted with steemit , and about rules . can write with local languange ?

Hey, yes you can write the blog post in your local language as long as it is an established cryto related blog.

What do you mean by "do you accepted with steemit" ?
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
i want join bounty campaign blog post , do you accepted with steemit , and about rules . can write with local languange ?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Thank you for accepting me into Twitter campaign!

Cheers
Joined social media bounty campaign Facebook & Twiter
i want to know do participants need to re-tweet your tweet or do it own ?

Thanx 

Hey, thanks for joining the campaign, i have already added you to the list.

As for the twitter campaign, we encourage original tweets (Remember to add a link to the main thread) but retweets are also accepted. Smiley
Activity: 364
Joined social media bounty campaign Facebook & Twiter
i want to know do participants need to re-tweet your tweet or do it own ?

Thanx  
Regards
#minexcoin.com
100+ Followers on twitter in about 48 hours! Thank you for spreading the word everybody!
Hi, didn't find this piece of info anywhere, so forgive me if it was actually been asked and I missed that. Is there a possibility of wearing avatar only? If so, at what rate?

Sorry you need to have both, the signature and the avatar in order to claim the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hi, didn't find this piece of info anywhere, so forgive me if it was actually been asked and I missed that. Is there a possibility of wearing avatar only? If so, at what rate?
Activity: 966
Im joined to Facebook and Twitter campaign
Update to signature campaign - Minimum posts required per week now only 15.
Joined social bounty. But can you please keep the registration form separate for each bounty sector?
Thank you

Hey, added you. There is 1 form for all the campaigns because most people join in more than 1 campaign and it would be an unnecessary hassle to submit the same info multiple times.
Activity: 343
Joined social bounty. But can you please keep the registration form separate for each bounty sector?
Thank you
ussualy twitter campaign and facebook campaign, retweet , share , like and comment
but iam not understand wic facebook campaign and wic twitter campaign must orginal post and unique 10post/week

Yes you are right, usually it is retweet and share but we thought it will be better if people promote WiC in their own unique ways. Retweets still count towards your 10 tweet count but we prefer unique posts and tweets.

It does not have to be anything difficult, just a regular tweet informing your followers about us is good enough. Make sure to tag us and post a link back to the main announcement thread though.

Thanks!
Activity: 602
ussualy twitter campaign and facebook campaign, retweet , share , like and comment
but iam not understand wic facebook campaign and wic twitter campaign must orginal post and unique 10post/week
Activity: 504
Joined to your campagin twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: