Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | Bounties | 2 Exchanges | ICO in 30 min | Lucky Draw - page 4. (Read 4715 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Can I join in the campaign even I have a red trust?
I do not see any strict rules in trust issue. I think yes your able to join in any of thier bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Can I join in the campaign even I have a red trust?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
how to get reward from bounty facebook and twitter

Hi

1) Register here with your details: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk
2) You have to make 10 tweets in a week to be eligible for the twitter bounty. This can be in your own words but make sure to tag us. You can also retweet us and that will count towards the 10 required tweets.
3) Same for the facebook campaign: You have to make 10 posts in a week to be eligible for the facebook bounty. This can be in your own words but make sure to tag us.

You can check your status anytime in the list of participants at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk

Thanks for taking interest!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
how to get reward from bounty facebook and twitter
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
joined for the twitter
good luck WIC!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
BIG NEWS: 2 Exchanges will support WiC on launch!

1) Coinexchange.io - They have communicated to us their intention of adding WiC on launch. Have asked them to post here.
2) Cryptodao.com - Will add WiC on launch.

Thanks!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I joined for the twitter and facebook bounty
Can i participate in the sig campaign

Sorry minimum required rank is Jr. Member. You can still participate in the other campaigns though.
Activity: 12
Can i participate in the sig campaign
i want to join twitter and facebook campaign but i am confused about tweet and share. I have to make teet or i have to share OPs official page post? hope OP will clear it.Thank you.

1) Register here with your details: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk
2) You have to make 10 tweets in a week to be eligible for the twitter bounty. This can be in your own words but make sure to tag us. You can also retweet us and that will count towards the 10 required tweets.
3) Same for the facebook campaign: You have to make 10 posts in a week to be eligible for the facebook bounty. This can be in your own words but make sure to tag us.

Hope that clarifies it.

Let me know if you have further questions.
I have already enrolled in the sig campaign....do i need to fill the form again?

No need you are already enrolled.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I have already enrolled in the sig campaign....do i need to fill the form again?
Even though this has been answered already regarding the requirement of 10 tweets but I will suggest as well this condition to be replaced by ''retweets'' because this is very hard for anyone to do this easily. you should be more flexible to people who want to support this project.

I understand but to make it easier, we have not set any conditions to the tweet. You are free to promote it anyway you feel right.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Even though this has been answered already regarding the requirement of 10 tweets but I will suggest as well this condition to be replaced by ''retweets'' because this is very hard for anyone to do this easily. you should be more flexible to people who want to support this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Joined social media bounty campaign Fb & Twiter
Activity: 518
Joined to your campagin fb and twitter.

2) Tweets (15% or 150,000)Minimum 10 tweets per week promoting WiC

3) Facebook posts (15% or 100,000) - Minimum 10 posts per week promoting WiC

What mean of minimum 10 tweets per week is there typo mistakes it should be re-tweets and same with Facebook. That is pretty hard for all participants to make own tweets about any crypto related program. So it will be hard for you to get enroll the members there.

Hi

Thanks for pointing that out but its not a typo. Usually the number of posts and tweets required is much more. We have reduced that number and want you to spread the word as you feel right, honestly! It can be as simple as "check out WiC, looks a cool concept" with a link to the announcement thread. Or you can give detailed info in your post.

So yes, participants have to make their own tweets and posts. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: