Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | Bounties | 2 Exchanges | ICO in 30 min | Lucky Draw - page 5. (Read 4715 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I want to apply for translation but you mentioned that the minimum number of replies needed is 100. What if the thread does not get the number of replies? The bounty won't be given then?

Hi, yes 100 replies are required to claim the bounty as mentioned in the OP. If there is less, we will check the thread and reduce the bounty accordingly. Hope that clarifies.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I want to apply for translation but you mentioned that the minimum number of replies needed is 100. What if the thread does not get the number of replies? The bounty won't be given then?
How can one join social media campaign right now? I can't find any form to submit my detail. Do I have to PM you my details?

We previously planned on enrolling via PM. But now you can use the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ
There is a limit on the WiC Team account to post and private message.

Use this form to register for bounties: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

Earlier the plan was to enroll via PMs but we have now made this form for convenience.
Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I joined for the twitter and facebook bounty.Good luck.
Activity: 938
How to confirm my bounty enrollment?I can't see any google form or sign up process for the bounty participants.
yes , maybe still close for registration bounty programs  Grin
We cant register without google form for submit our data
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How to confirm my bounty enrollment?I can't see any google form or sign up process for the bounty participants.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

2) Tweets (15% or 150,000)Minimum 10 tweets per week promoting WiC

3) Facebook posts (15% or 100,000) - Minimum 10 posts per week promoting WiC

What mean of minimum 10 tweets per week is there typo mistakes it should be re-tweets and same with Facebook. That is pretty hard for all participants to make own tweets about any crypto related program. So it will be hard for you to get enroll the members there.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
How can one join social media campaign right now? I can't find any form to submit my detail. Do I have to PM you my details?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
 Hello team wic, I joined for the twitter and facebook bounty. Thanks and good luck! ;-)
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
i want to join signature and avatar campaign.
Name:   hananl1styo
Position:   Sr. Member
WiC address :  Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi
This is the official WiC account. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: