Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 127. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
how to join the presale?

Hey, so for the presale you will need to fill a form that will be available on the site on August 15 at 4PM EST. It will look like the form below:

After you fill the form, you will receive instructions on how to proceed from us including the payment address. You will then have 24 hours to make the payment.

Presale is on a first come first serve basis so the ones who fill the form first will get in line for the first Stages and as participation increases the price will keep rising as per the stages mentioned.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Staked Address from 2015 -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10822025

August 8, 2017 Blazed acting as escrow for WiC token presale

HJHh/TNjjUPaQ/e1voXUDcFLOJaUg/LUkWa9Z/LhVLhrUr3kDuA+/brTY72JIqJB6BB8KuvLEKF72HBq2MGFeO0=

good to have u reputed escrows on board....
I'm  vwry excited about this opportunity.  I see amazing pitential. I cant wait for it to start showing up on exchanges . Love and grattitude.

Thanks! If you wish to participate in the presale, remember its on a first come first serve basis.
can't wait until 15. august for the presale Smiley

i hope this token will be listed very fast on some exchanges Smiley

its already on 5-6 exchanges bro including livecoin n etherdelta!!!

Yes we will be on Livecoin.net, Ether Delta, Coss.io, Coinexchange.io, Open Ledger DEX and CryptoDao on launch Smiley

can you Talk with bittrex for listing? all this exchanges is not so good (

We have already spoken to Bittrex and the only reason they are not on this list is because they don't guarantee listing before launch. They see community demand and then add after launch Smiley
For take part on pre-sale we must to register on your site, or address will be published on your site . If option 2 , you must think about protect ( Coindash - bad example of hacking site)

Hey, so for the presale you will need to fill a form that will be available on the site on August 15 at 4PM EST. It will look like the form below:

After you fill the form, you will receive instructions on how to proceed from us including the payment address. You will then have 24 hours to make the payment.

Presale is on a first come first serve basis so the ones who fill the form first will get in line for the first Stages and as participation increases the price will keep rising as per the stages mentioned.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Staked Address from 2015 -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10822025

August 8, 2017 Blazed acting as escrow for WiC token presale

HJHh/TNjjUPaQ/e1voXUDcFLOJaUg/LUkWa9Z/LhVLhrUr3kDuA+/brTY72JIqJB6BB8KuvLEKF72HBq2MGFeO0=

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm  vwry excited about this opportunity.  I see amazing pitential. I cant wait for it to start showing up on exchanges . Love and grattitude.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yes we will be on Livecoin.net, Ether Delta, Coss.io, Coinexchange.io, Open Ledger DEX and CryptoDao on launch Smiley

can you Talk with bittrex for listing? all this exchanges is not so good (
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For take part on pre-sale we must to register on your site, or address will be published on your site . If option 2 , you must think about protect ( Coindash - bad example of hacking site)
Activity: 375
how to join the presale?
legendary
Minimum investment in the Presale has been updated to $2000.

thats good more people can now join Smiley
Minimum investment in the Presale has been updated to $2000.
Code:
August 7, 2017 minerjones acting as escrow for WiC token presale

114FdcmGjf2fGeLuej3TTa4ybF32hM1eNX

IDDyGhtJpecb3FzHuSJBLYMdP/dLLTrONNwb6ekq8rxiCNbQC+ghPS9DY3+RfPyIq6ZSLaV9xfrPc2V2NJWhvfc=

COINIG VERIFY

Thank You minerjones Smiley
Is it on the 15th already? so soon Roll Eyes

Hey, yes presale begins within 8 days on August 15! We are pretty confident that with the low cap of 1.48 million USD and the starting price of less than 1 cent we will be able to raise the target so no point in delaying it for our supporters Smiley
Activity: 280
Is it on the 15th already? so soon Roll Eyes
legendary
Code:
August 7, 2017 minerjones acting as escrow for WiC token presale

114FdcmGjf2fGeLuej3TTa4ybF32hM1eNX

IDDyGhtJpecb3FzHuSJBLYMdP/dLLTrONNwb6ekq8rxiCNbQC+ghPS9DY3+RfPyIq6ZSLaV9xfrPc2V2NJWhvfc=

COINIG VERIFY

great thanks for confirming

legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

We have spoken to them and WiC will show up automatically there without you doing anything Smiley

its would be great ) because now not all tokens automatically ( and also than we must repeat every time in new browsers this all charaters..   Undecided

Don't worry WiC will be added automatically.
Jump to: