Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 125. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Gratulation on the Segwit locking.

This is getting more and more promising with every day Smiley

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Great progress! keep eyes on your project.
WiC looks like a one-of-a-kind project and seems promising. The novel idea of tapping into the modern person's need for readily accessible and available internet is a great idea, and probably will be very popular among tourists and office workers who want to work mobile.

In my eyes, this project would only be a 'good' project if the extent of it was just having people's personal wifi internet access, but what makes this project a great is that there is even more planned on the roadmap - namely having reloadable cards and partnering with travel agencies. The future roadmap looks realistic and not too overly ambitious for the project team size (but extra help will be needed especially when partnering with agencies all across the globe).

The ICO seems like a modest amount and not overly greedy.

Looking forward to using the app in the future

Thank You! Personally I don't believe any startup requires more than 5-10 Million USD max! Even companies like Facebook did not get so much seed funding that some ICOs are demanding today!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
WiC looks like a one-of-a-kind project and seems promising. The novel idea of tapping into the modern person's need for readily accessible and available internet is a great idea, and probably will be very popular among tourists and office workers who want to work mobile.

In my eyes, this project would only be a 'good' project if the extent of it was just having people's personal wifi internet access, but what makes this project a great is that there is even more planned on the roadmap - namely having reloadable cards and partnering with travel agencies. The future roadmap looks realistic and not too overly ambitious for the project team size (but extra help will be needed especially when partnering with agencies all across the globe).

The ICO seems like a modest amount and not overly greedy.

Looking forward to using the app in the future
You're on my list too. Pretty bored of wasting CPU/GPU power to get coins. Love those creative ideas. Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Thanks! We developed this project keeping in mind the needs of the common man. Hopefully we can achieve our goal of mass adoption.
We officially have segwit locked in! Congratulations!  Smiley
Activity: 616
You're on my list too. Pretty bored of wasting CPU/GPU power to get coins. Love those creative ideas. Congratulations, keep up the good work.
Minimum contribution requirement for the presale has been removed due to community feedback. You can now contribute any amount you like!

good move
I think so as well, this will give them the ability to include so many more people!

Thanks guys! We always respect community feedback Smiley
Hello everybody, i wanna speak a bit here because i find that this project is quite cool. To built an infrastructure to be able to acess to the wifi everywhere and everytime is a great thing. But the thing which is really cool is that here people will be rewarded to share their wifi connection code. That's another company that could help to bring crypto to the real world ( i mean by to the real world a crypto that could be use by people that have never been involved in crypto before ). We will see how this project will grow but it deserves to be follow. Good luck W

Thanks! We hope to make WiC a common household name in the near future Smiley
Activity: 168
Hello everybody, i wanna speak a bit here because i find that this project is quite cool. To built an infrastructure to be able to acess to the wifi everywhere and everytime is a great thing. But the thing which is really cool is that here people will be rewarded to share their wifi connection code. That's another company that could help to bring crypto to the real world ( i mean by to the real world a crypto that could be use by people that have never been involved in crypto before ). We will see how this project will grow but it deserves to be follow. Good luck W
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Just a small update: Our thunderclap campaign already has a social reach of 145,817 people! Still 24 days to go!

Get your voice heard, join here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/60372-wic-token-sale-announcement

niceeee vll reach a million reach definitely before campaign ends! livecoin gonna crash lol
Just a small update: Our thunderclap campaign already has a social reach of 145,817 people! Still 24 days to go!

Get your voice heard, join here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/60372-wic-token-sale-announcement
This project looks to have a lot of potential.  I have set a reminder alarm to make sure I can get in on the presale on the 15th!

Great! Thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project looks to have a lot of potential.  I have set a reminder alarm to make sure I can get in on the presale on the 15th!
I think retweet all your tweet it too much damn, you do so much tweet a day, maybe limit 15 retweet per week?

Just trying to get the word out there! You should be fine though if you miss a few tweets here and there, just try to do as much as possible. We are not a 100% strict on that and understand its only human to miss a few.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I think retweet all your tweet it too much damn, you do so much tweet a day, maybe limit 15 retweet per week?
I read the white paper and i think that WIC is a really interesting project, and your team look motivated !
I wish my neighbors will be a WIC user so i can try it.

I’ve got few questions :
-   How could you know that passwords are correct ? You can’t go in any places to try each password.
-   What happened if i change my password ?
-   Is there a limit to the number of connected people a wifi can have ?
-   Is there a limit to the data people can download ?

I wish you to success

Hey, thanks for your questions. Ok so if you have a look at our demo video posted, we actually try to put in a wrong password and show that the app gives an error and accepts only the correct password. If the password is changed later on, the buyer will not be able to connect and hence the uploader will not be paid. We don't limit the number of connections per WiFi but you could do it if you wish so. Also, there is no limit to the data that can be used.

Thanks!
Activity: 294
I read the white paper and i think that WIC is a really interesting project, and your team look motivated !
I wish my neighbors will be a WIC user so i can try it.

I’ve got few questions :
-   How could you know that passwords are correct ? You can’t go in any places to try each password.
-   What happened if i change my password ?
-   Is there a limit to the number of connected people a wifi can have ?
-   Is there a limit to the data people can download ?

I wish you to success
Great! from your reply,i can see you are very confident!
your idea now is very good!
I just talk about the future tendency Grin

Thanks! Don't worry we have given it good thought before starting development.
Jump to: