Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 123. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
World Mobile Coin
You're on my list too. Pretty bored of wasting CPU/GPU power to get coins. Love those creative ideas. Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Agree. Me too, getting 'exhausted' with 'power marathon'. WiC seems promising and very interesting project with new concept. Can't wait to join WiC Presale.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
joined the thunderclap campaign! really easy and will make a big impact  Cool
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Nice ) Hope to see WiC on the Bittrex ))
They have huge money turnover and great for new coins. Im trading only in bittrex now (after falling BTC-e)
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Livecoin is small exchange as i look?  Any news about Bittrex? You have some arrangements with Bitrex about listing? Ot Liqui at last?

Hey, Livecoin has a 24 hour volume of over 10 Million USD which is around the same as Liqui.

As for Bittrex, we have spoken to them and they only add coins that have been launched already. So we should be on Bittrex after launch.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Livecoin is small exchange as i look?  Any news about Bittrex? You have some arrangements with Bitrex about listing? Ot Liqui at last?
Seems like a solid projekt WITH escrow! nice Smiley will defenitly keep an eye on this one

Excellent project for investment and I think it's a future project.

Thanks! Presale starts on August 15 - https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Waiting for the presale to begin. Hope to achieve the goal quickly and successfully. Good luck, dev.

not sure that the selected days are so good for an ico, as most Europeans are on holidays during august. However I suppose you made your calculation properly.

keep up the good work

Hey, since the total max cap is very low at just 1.48 Million USD and we already have a lot of demand and around 400 subscribers, I guess the Token Sale should be successful even now. But in case, it doesn't sell out we have the Token sale coming up on livecoin.net in September that will run till October 15.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Seems like a solid projekt WITH escrow! nice Smiley will defenitly keep an eye on this one

Waiting for the presale to begin. Hope to achieve the goal quickly and successfully. Good luck, dev.

not sure that the selected days are so good for an ico, as most Europeans are on holidays during august. However I suppose you made your calculation properly.

keep up the good work

why has livecoin not announced it yet? when will they announce?

They will make the announcement in a couple of days max. Don't worry the Token Sale is definitely on Livecoin Smiley
legendary
why has livecoin not announced it yet? when will they announce?
legendary

me too.....this is gonna get sold out in the presale for sure.......then we all get 5x profit on livecoin haha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Merit: 103

Hey,dve,I think you can update your signature, somewords  cannot see well! Grin

Updated, thanks for pointing it out Smiley

what happen with the website.
this say error while visiting your website

Its back up, please check now Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have joined twitter Facebook it great project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Lambo06

Do not add tokens to etherdelta please, They are scammers!! They stolen my tokens  Undecided

I have been using ether delta for a while and did not find any issues and it's easy to buy/sell provided if there is any volume for a token.When did your tokens got stolen and did you try to reach them if you had faced any kind of issues currently?

Hey, EtherDelta has been a reputed exchange, never heard of issues with them. Have you contacted them? What did they say?

I think he might be one of the unlucky fellows stuck with some coins for withdrawal or he did not complete his trade with a profit margin, May be? Anyways I feel good to use that exchange and only the UI needs an update.

I want to confirm that ether delta is good, and never had problems.
I am sure you did something wrong. They have good tutorials to learn from
Maybe, generally speaking EtherDelta is a pretty good exchange but yes they definitely need a UI update Smiley

i trade on ether delta no problems  Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
what happen with the website.
this say error while visiting your website
Thunderclap campaign social reach 172,570 people already! Let's get the word out there! Join the campaign: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/60372-wic-token-sale-announcement
Jump to: