Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 135. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
cool. looking forward to this project,  Wish the ICO good luck.
Waiting for the further  announcement. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
till when will the signature campaign run for?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
good to post the faq....same questions were being repeated
Activity: 126
Is the campaign still on ?

We have just made our announcement 10 days back. Token Sale is scheduled to begin later this month. Have a look at our website for more information: www.cryptowi.com

And don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribed already

We have just made our announcement 10 days back. Token Sale is scheduled to begin later this month. Have a look at our website for more information: www.cryptowi.com

And don't forget to subscribe!
Activity: 126
FAQ posted in the OP - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20353036

1) What stage is the development at?
We decided it would be best if we have something real when we announce this project and not just an idea on a paper. Hence, you will be happy to know that we have a fully developed and working app ready to be launched. You can view the app demo on our website: https://www.cryptowi.com

2) Where will the CryptoWi app be available and when can I download it?
We will be launching the app worldwide shortly after the Token Sale is over.

3) Is the app secure enough? I am worried about my privacy!
We developed the app giving special attention to the safety and privacy of users. Everything is encrypted and the end user is not even shown the password for the WiFi network he/she is connecting to. The app handles everything securely.

4) What will happen when someone buys a network which doesn't work?
As seen in our demo video, when you try to enter a wrong password the app doesn't allow it. Only correct and working networks can be bought or sold! You can be sure that you will pay ONLY IF THE NETWORK WORKS!

5) What if someone uploads an open and already free WiFi network?
This is not possible with our app since only networks with passwords can be uploaded. The app won't accept open networks.

6) Sounds like a good project with high potential, how can I invest?
The Token Sale details have not been announced yet. Please subscribe to be the first to know when exact details are announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

7) Will the Token Sale be escrowed?
Yes, both the Presale and Token Sale will be fully escrowed by extremely reputed members of the community. Wait for further announcements.

Merit: 103
I have my own wifi and know some other wifi sources, maybe I can sell them. If WIC succeeds, I will probably earn some money.  Grin Wish the ICO good luck, dev.
what about open wifi networks? will someone get wic coins if he just makes public the free wifi account for example from an airport or cafe?

think it's already answered before..... app won't accept open wifi.... not 100℅ sure though maybe team can answer better

Yes, the app won't allow any open network to be uploaded.
legendary
what about open wifi networks? will someone get wic coins if he just makes public the free wifi account for example from an airport or cafe?

think it's already answered before..... app won't accept open wifi.... not 100℅ sure though maybe team can answer better
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
legendary
haha thats actually true  Cheesy

We understand the importance of WiFi! Stay connected on the go with WiC

Subscribe for the Token Sale: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
In different countries, different amounts of payment for the Internet.  How will your project work on this level of the issue.  Maybe there will come a time when renting your channel will cost more in payment to your provider.

That will never be a problem with our app since the price of the WiFi networks is changeable anytime by the uploader. Hence, the price will always be determined by market forces of demand and supply and should always remain relatively cheaper that service providers.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
In different countries, different amounts of payment for the Internet.  How will your project work on this level of the issue.  Maybe there will come a time when renting your channel will cost more in payment to your provider.
thats will be great if user who wanna buy wifi password, can try with trial wifi so with that, user can decide if he want to go to buy or not, because not all wifi is have great performance

That will not be possible since a user could just complete his work in the trial period. While we don't guarantee speed, we do guarantee that the WiFi will be working and payment is only after checking that.
When ll be pre-sale and crowndsale? You already have exact date? Or when we ll be informed about this?

they have subscriptions open now...... exact dates and price to be announced i think within a week.....

Details for the Presale and Token Sale will be announced soon. The best way to stay updated is to subscribe here: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Can the user upload pwd or any connection he knows about or just his own?

By design, he can upload any network he knows the password of.

Well I know a few and I can crack a few  Wink
Seems like wic is gonna make me rich  Grin
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
thats will be great if user who wanna buy wifi password, can try with trial wifi so with that, user can decide if he want to go to buy or not, because not all wifi is have great performance
Jump to: