Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 137. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Lambo06

yes, i understand this,  but successful big partnership is a recipe for succes project. So im interesting in this now  Smiley

As I said before, partnerships will be done at a later stage not now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow i realy like this idea i think this project will grow exponently in half a year and im realy hoping my prognosis will be true Cheesy This project have true life application and u cant say that about lot of other similar projects ! +People always looking for i wifi this year when i was in egypt i donated about 50gb at my hotel
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I am pretty curious about this token. I have read the whitepaper and seems like something, which could work in the near future, therefore i am going to join in.

If i understood it correct, having the option to get access to every wifi point in town via an app, paying a little bit of wicoin to the wifi provider, thats a bargain at all, for people who dont have much internet capacities on their internet provider.

By the way, any information when this will hit on some exchanges?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Lambo06

yes, i understand this,  but successful big partnership is a recipe for succes project. So im interesting in this now  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May be also you ll trying partnership with Agoda?
they rent hotels in Asia in the main... And in Asian country internet isnt so good. And you program ll be usefull  Smiley
In the future, the Internet will have a space speed, technology is developing rapidly, We make the future, and in Africa there is progress Wink
This is a very practical idea for using wi-fi. In any case, the convenience for constantly accessing the network increases. It looks like a joint mutual lease of access to the network. Very promising idea of the project.

Thanks! Subscribe for updates: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
they rent hotels in Asia in the main... And in Asian country internet isnt so good. And you program ll be usefull  Smiley

Aware of that fact. But there is still time for such partnerships, we first need to have a successful launch and then go to the next steps.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
This is a very practical idea for using wi-fi. In any case, the convenience for constantly accessing the network increases. It looks like a joint mutual lease of access to the network. Very promising idea of the project.
Hello, WiC team )
you already have partnerships with some travel agencies? Can you name some of this?

Well we don't have any travel agencies as partners as of now because we haven't even launched yet. Its been just a week since announcement. Partnerships with travel agencies and also possibly airbnb should happen after launch.
Hello, WiC team )
you already have partnerships with some travel agencies? Can you name some of this?
how long will the sale and pre-sale be? What will be the price of the token? And will there be more stock exchanges apart from etherdelta? Project is interesting for me, I want to buy this.

The presale will happen this month, and Token Sale in September.

The starting price of the Tokens will be well under $0.02, exact details will be announced soon.

Yes more exchanges will be listing us.

Please subscribe for the latest updates: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
how long will the sale and pre-sale be? What will be the price of the token? And will there be more stock exchanges apart from etherdelta? Project is interesting for me, I want to buy this.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Hello manager..
I'm sorry. i made a mistake while registering the facebook campaign yesterday, i have an error in filling in the columm facebook friends.

To the manager i ask you please authorize my error fill in the fields in the facebook friends.
I joined bounty facebook on 25 july 2017.
With numbe facebook friends 1645
Thanks you.

You have hidden your number of friends from the public and hence we cannot verify it. Please change the settings to make it public and we will update.

Thanks!
ok, and sorry will fix this.
Thanks you with you respon, request me.
Sir, do i need to add the token at myetherwallet? if so, how to add it?
iam a newbie and really new about this token things.

Hey, the Token has not been launched yet. We will be having a presale in August and a Token Sale in September and will launch the Token when that is completed.

Also, when launched you won't need to do anything to see it in myetherwallet since we have been in touch with them and WiC show there by default.

Thanks!
Merit: 100
Sir, do i need to add the token at myetherwallet? if so, how to add it?
iam a newbie and really new about this token things.
Hello manager..
I'm sorry. i made a mistake while registering the facebook campaign yesterday, i have an error in filling in the columm facebook friends.

To the manager i ask you please authorize my error fill in the fields in the facebook friends.
Thanks you.

You have hidden your number of friends from the public and hence we cannot verify it. Please change the settings to make it public and we will update.

Thanks!
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Hello manager..

Thanks you.
love the idea of renting wifi i live in a small village but hopefully when this takes off people passing through could use the opportunity the pay to use my wifi. One thing i have to commend you on is having a working product fantastic, so many bs icos have nothing but ideas and fall through. gonna post this thread on a couple face book cryoto groups just because you actually have a working product again all the best and welldone

Thanks. Stay updated, subscribe here: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
good project. people always take free wifi from me.
Jump to: