Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 150. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
so you will have the pre sale around august and the token sale by september, right? any info about how much is your cap during pre sale and the token sale?  i cant find answers in the op ans in the website.

Hey, that is correct. Exact details about the Token Sale including max cap will be announced soon. Please subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

I can tell you though that there will be NO MINIMUM cap since we have already developed the technology and this project is not in development stage. As for the max cap, it will be well under 5 million dollars as stated on the website under the section titled "Why invest in WiC?" point number 2.

You can also check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20353036 (Point 2)

Thanks!

so in short, whatever will be raised by the team at the end of the ico, will be considered as successful? since as you said there will be no soft cap right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is a big project, can involve many people, because many people use wifi sharing, I'm sure this project will be easy to grow, I will continue to wait for this update tread, hopefully run well and good luck
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
good to see you will be tradable on launch!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Catherine looking awesome at foto  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Joined the twitter campaign. Can not join the signature campaign as I'm already occupied with the Spectivvr.

How are you gonna track our retweets?
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
this project is look good , many peoples in the world used wifi sharing for internet connection
i will keep my eyes for look this thread, waiting next update and good luck with your project
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
oh wow, wifi sharing is a big industry with millions of users worldwide. I think when the app works good and the user can chose a custom price for his WiFi network that will be fantastic. Waiting for the Presale  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
can u plz reserve a spot for me in presale? less than 5 mil will get sold out fast

Sorry, we are not reserving spots for now. When Token Sale details are announced, presale will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, early investors will get some bonuses. Please subscribe to know as soon as the details are announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!

kk signed up
Activity: 490
Now this is a project with a real use case and a development going on - not just empty promises on an unrealistic project. I'll be gladly following this people.

Won't be necessary to have extra hardware to share your wifi then?

Hey, you are correct, no extra hardware required for it to work. Uses what you already have Smiley

To stay up to date with all announcements, please subscribe: https://www.cryptowi.com/

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Now this is a project with a real use case and a development going on - not just empty promises on an unrealistic project. I'll be gladly following this people.

Won't be necessary to have extra hardware to share your wifi then?
can u plz reserve a spot for me in presale? less than 5 mil will get sold out fast

Sorry, we are not reserving spots for now. When Token Sale details are announced, presale will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, early investors will get some bonuses. Please subscribe to know as soon as the details are announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
The project seems a bit abstract right now but could hold a lot of potential. The critical part - I guess - will be to get outside (of crypto) target groups to use it. We will see - I am intersted and will follow the project Smiley

You are right and we have a plan for that. Since our app aims to monetize WiFi sharing, the main aim is to market it aggressively to tourists and travelers.  We intend to partner with travel agencies around the world who would promote our project to their clients. Another thing we intend to do is have WiC reloadable cards available at gas stations and retail convenience stores, so that people even without the know how of crypto currencies will be able to use our app without issues. Mass adoption is the main goal of the project.

Also, WiC is the only accepted currency in our app and hence anyone wanting to use it will have to buy WiC first, naturally increasing its value.

To stay up to date with the project, please subscribe: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
The project seems a bit abstract right now but could hold a lot of potential. The critical part - I guess - will be to get outside (of crypto) target groups to use it. We will see - I am intersted and will follow the project Smiley
A brand new innovative and smart project, glad to see that and will be a part of it, i will participate to the beta test, want to see how it's work.
it will be so great to earn crypto just with our WI FI. A long time i haven't see an new killer app like that in crypto world.
Thanks Dev, i trust in your project !

Thanks. Subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
i know somebody who can get u the video how much u r payin?

PMed you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
A brand new innovative and smart project, glad to see that and will be a part of it, i will participate to the beta test, want to see how it's work.
it will be so great to earn crypto just with our WI FI. A long time i haven't see an new killer app like that in crypto world.
Thanks Dev, i trust in your project !
i know somebody who can get u the video how much u r payin?
I think that this is project is a good one, everyone can be a paid wi-fi hotspot if I understood it correctly. If that's the case, aren't you concerned about free wi-fi hotsposts all over the world (and increasing over time, imo the future is gonna be free internet all over the world)? If I didn't understand how WiC works, skip my question Grin

Hey, you understood it right, with WiC everyone will be able to rent their WiFi networks.

As far as free networks all over the world are concerned, that is still years away and not at all guaranteed. It will require approval of the world's governments and huge investments which makes it uncertain to say the least. And even then, people will still use WiFi networks, all the service provider companies won't go bankrupt overnight  Wink

Also, even if there is no free internet worldwide, you might think what about the developed countries where cafes, etc. have free WiFi. Now since our app aims to monetize WiFi sharing, the main aim is to market it aggressively to tourists and travelers. Tourists will not know where free WiFi is in the city they are visiting and hence the CryptoWi app will come in handy. Also, there are still a huge number of cities worldwide including in developed countries where free WiFi is not very easily available. Only selected big cities really have enough free WiFi networks.

Also, most of these cafes, hotels and cinemas have free WiFi "ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS" which really does not mean free.

Hope I answered your question, please feel free to ask me any more question.

Also, subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that this is project is a good one, everyone can be a paid wi-fi hotspot if I understood it correctly. If that's the case, aren't you concerned about free wi-fi hotsposts all over the world (and increasing over time, imo the future is gonna be free internet all over the world)? If I didn't understand how WiC works, skip my question Grin
Jump to: