Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 152. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello dev,
Previously your project failed because the minimum target was not achieved. Now you reopen ico for WIC project. What makes you believe in the decision to reopen your ico that once failed ?

Hey, the main reason why our first attempt partially failed was that our product was not ready and we did not have a working demo. We collected from the community members about what went wrong and have corrected all our mistakes for this launch. We now have a ready product, a new website, new reputed partners (couple more coming soon), more coins in the Token Sale and a much better Token Sale procedure (wait for it).

To know be the first to know our Token Sale details, subscribe here: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Also, check this out: Why invest in WiC?

Thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Hello dev,
Previously your project failed because the minimum target was not achieved. Now you reopen ico for WIC project. What makes you believe in the decision to reopen your ico that once failed ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Thanks so much for relaunching. I will get stuck in and involved now again like I did in the past. I think this is an excellent project and worth the investment and exposure. It has unique features that will help a lot of people out.

i have followed your bitbillions blog for like 3 years now lol good to see you are here Cheesy
Thanks so much for relaunching. I will get stuck in and involved now again like I did in the past. I think this is an excellent project and worth the investment and exposure. It has unique features that will help a lot of people out.

Thanks looking forward to your blog and videos.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Signature Campaign started. Please check OP and register.
I see good offer of 100 Wic token for early supporters to share their password using application. It has been cleared that it will be encrypted password to encourage people to join the revolutionary program. I am watching closely the whole advancement in the project. I like the only payment currency will be Wic to give it value continuously.

true bro... im also waiting for the ipo details because they say it will be much below 5 mil...So good chance it will pump!  Cheesy

Thanks. To stay updated with the latest announcements, please subscribe at: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
erc20 address is eth address, right?? Huh Huh

ERC20 compatible address is basically any ETH address who's private key you control. The easiest way to get such an address is to create a wallet on myetherwallet.com, Mist, Parity, Ethereum Wallet or MetaMask.

Thanks!
legendary
I see good offer of 100 Wic token for early supporters to share their password using application. It has been cleared that it will be encrypted password to encourage people to join the revolutionary program. I am watching closely the whole advancement in the project. I like the only payment currency will be Wic to give it value continuously.

true bro... im also waiting for the ipo details because they say it will be much below 5 mil...So good chance it will pump!  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
legendary

myetherwallet address are erc20
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
oh wow an apps  that you actually earn by using it.
just wondering if it is just like a wifi hotspot?

No its not just a hotspot sharing app. Please check here for the details of our app: https://www.cryptowi.com/crypto-wi-app

You can see a video demo of the app at https://www.cryptowi.com/ under "Developed Technology" section.

Also don't forget to subscribe to stay updated with our latest announcements: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Thanks!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
oh wow an apps  that you actually earn by using it.
just wondering if it is just like a wifi hotspot?
legendary
was going over the site and i noticed

5) Since Wi Coins (WiC) is the ONLY accepted method of payment in the app, anybody wanting to use it will have to buy WiC first, naturally increasing its value.

this is only in the beginning or always?

This will remain like that always. This gives value to the WiC token by giving it a real world use case.

cool thats good to knw

5) Since Wi Coins (WiC) is the ONLY accepted method of payment in the app, anybody wanting to use it will have to buy WiC first, naturally increasing its value.

This will remain like that always. This gives value to the WiC token by giving it a real world use case.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2354
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Jump to: