Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 155. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
What exchanges will be available?
What about Liqui, Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
I have joined in bounty Blog, Articles, Twitter and Facebook,
hopefully this becomes a good project
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So this is like running your own business but with token. Awesome!

You could call it that, yes!
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
So this is like running your own business but with token. Also it is pretty much automated so you don't have to pay expensive franchise fee also hire employees , reduce a lot of overhead. I will definitely follow closely this project. Awesome!
It's interesting that you want to make it useful for currencies, but you see, one of the reasons the people of cryptocurrencies seek this market is to get away from the traditional! The traditional and archaic market does not allow people to enrich quickly and amazingly, how your currency will have value? You will perform ICO, right? Why would people buy their coins if they can not get rich?

Ok let me source this from the website's section titled "Why invest in WiC?"

1) When you invest in WiC, you are investing in something that is real and already developed, not a pipe-dream. We have worked very hard to get you something complete and real and hence the chances of success increase manifold.

2) We are not asking for thousands of BTCs for our project and that reduces the total initial market cap of the coin. At the ICO price, the market cap of WiC will be well under 5 million dollars (exact price will be out soon) which is around the 200+ mark on coinmarketcap.com. Evidently, our project is better and worth more than most of the coins with a higher market cap than that and hence there is a very good chance that your investment will give you a huge ROI on launch.

3) There is no crypto currency today that has anything even similar to what we are offering with WiC and CryptoWi and hence WiC will be the first and only player in this untapped market. As a result, the potential and room for growth is tremendous.

4) With a potential ready user base of more than 50 million, WiC is very likely to succeed and revolutionize the WiFi sharing industry. As more people start to buy WiC to use it in the CryptoWi app, the early investors are expected to receive the best returns.

5) Since Wi Coins (WiC) is the ONLY accepted method of payment in the app, anybody wanting to use it will have to buy WiC first, naturally increasing its value.

6) WiC is one of the very few crypto currencies today with a real world use case which gives it real value. In the long run, only such currencies are likely to succeed.

Hope that gives you confidence that Token Sale investors have a very very good chance of getting huge ROI with WiC.
The user can chose a custom price for his WiFi network in WiC and is free to change this price anytime. Anybody wanting to connect to this network will have to pay the specified amount to the uploader.

price is one time payment? perday? per hour?

This is a one time payment.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The user can chose a custom price for his WiFi network in WiC and is free to change this price anytime. Anybody wanting to connect to this network will have to pay the specified amount to the uploader.

price is one time payment? perday? per hour?
just saw the demo video....looks good devs

Thanks! Glad you liked it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
just saw the demo video....looks good devs
Monetizing wifi sharing, as described, this is we sharing our wifi connection to others. CMIIW
What if our location deep in the village, and no one will come to this place ? and that's mean no one will use our wifi, except the wifi owner
So, what will happen in case like this ?

If nobody will come to this place, the WiFi owner will probably not earn any WiC through sharing. The app is designed in a way that more the people us it more everyone earns. This keeps the network moving and growing!
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Monetizing wifi sharing, as described, this is we sharing our wifi connection to others. CMIIW
What if our location deep in the village, and no one will come to this place ? and that's mean no one will use our wifi, except the wifi owner
So, what will happen in case like this ?
legendary
can u give the max cap on the project?

It will be announced when the Token Sale details are released.

I can tell you though that the max cap will be well under 5 million dollars.

Please subscribe to know the details as soon as they are released: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

subscribed thanks.....also i was an old investor hope there will be some good bonuses for us
Oops, I accidentally registered with my bitcointalk.org profile link instead of the profile name. Hope this isn't a problem Smiley

That's no problem. Don't worry!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Oops, I accidentally registered with my bitcointalk.org profile link instead of the profile name. Hope this isn't a problem Smiley

It will be announced when the Token Sale details are released.

I can tell you though that the max cap will be well under 5 million dollars.

Please subscribe to know the details as soon as they are released: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
legendary
Can work or cannot , need to dig deeper .

Feel free to ask me any questions or join our Telegram and Slack groups.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Can work or cannot , need to dig deeper .
This looks promising would try the working demo tomorrow for sure.

Bookmarked!!

Great! Also subscribe to get the latest updates: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

We cannot sell WiC directly because that will hurt our investors' interests. When people buy WiC from exchanges it raises the value of WiC and is beneficial to investors. To make it easy for users, we will be integrating shapeshift as an update.

OK but the main interest for investors is to see adoption by users.
Also a direct exchange of WiC vs USD embedded in the App would have brought lots of people into the crypto world.

In case of limited coin supply, price will certainly grow but you'll have to monitor the retail price of Wifi access by Wifi providers.
A reasonable inflation would have helped.
Maybe setting aside a chunk of coins for future sale to users too.

This seems to be a good project anyway. Well done.

User adoption is our main goal too, don't worry we have a plan for that in place.

I cannot promise anything now, but we could look into partnering with one of the crypto debit card companies like TenX or Wirex in the future.

Thanks for believing in the project!
Jump to: